d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > Manchester United > Match & General Discussion
Prev14954964974984993159Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 65.11
Jan 28 2013 10:55am
lol i loved Berbatov. It's true he seemed lazy but that's his style of play lol.
When Berbatov got he did special things with it, such as:

Gold: 5,100.00
Jan 28 2013 01:00pm
Quote (Mr_Mill @ 28 Jan 2013 17:09)
And you call yourself a fan...

my thoughts exactly
Gold: 27,283.00
Jan 28 2013 01:14pm
Quote (SlashMePlz @ Jan 28 2013 05:55pm)
lol i loved Berbatov. It's true he seemed lazy but that's his style of play lol.
When Berbatov got he did special things with it, such as:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nauwOC8Ql0g

remember as if it was yesterday :)
Gold: 0.28
Jan 28 2013 01:30pm
lol riceboy being hated by his own fans. What a disgrace.

Berbatov has looked pretty good for fullham this season in some games. He definitely made the hard things look easy at times.

This post was edited by Grimsby on Jan 28 2013 01:31pm
Gold: 1,455.50
Jan 28 2013 01:45pm
Quote (ChaoCheeBye @ Jan 28 2013 05:12am)
u clearly don know about football. especially man utd. :lol:
berbacant is one of saf worst signing ever. few years back he was leading the line vs bolton or some team, if i rem correctly it was the season ronnie left.
winning that game would have boosted the chance of retaining/regaining the title. the team was looking for him for inspiration and all he did was stroll around  :mad:
we ended up getting a draw and chelski went on to win the title later on.
this was precisely why saf drop him over owen in cl final. yes owen :lol:
if u people have an argument over his languid style of play, then he clear isnt fit to play for utd.
chicharito, tevez back then, recently rvp and always there wayne will show so much desire to win, to chase a 50/50 ball.

berbacant is a terrible mistake. kagawa is a cheaper and more mobile version of berbacant.
slap yourself. you are never a real utd fan to like a player that played so badly overall. especially for 30m ++
his time here was best remembered scoring loads of goals vs very very weak teams like wigan, lolerpool and blackburn :lol:

Sorry id have to say juan sebastian veron was probably fergies worst signing. Maybe forlan too. Berba was an outstanding player for us, but he ended up not fitting into uniteds counter attacking and winger style of play.
Gold: 2,002.00
Jan 28 2013 01:52pm
Quote (Grimsby @ Jan 28 2013 02:30pm)
lol riceboy being hated by his own fans. What a disgrace.

Berbatov has looked pretty good for fullham this season in some games. He definitely made the hard things look easy at times.

rofl agreed.

Quote (ChaoCheeBye @ Jan 28 2013 05:12am)
berbacant is one of saf worst signing ever. few years back he was leading the line vs bolton or some team, if i rem correctly it was the season ronnie left.
winning that game would have boosted the chance of retaining/regaining the title. the team was looking for him for inspiration and all he did was stroll around :mad:
if u people have an argument over his languid style of play, then he clear isnt fit to play for utd.
chicharito, tevez back then, recently rvp and always there wayne will show so much desire to win, to chase a 50/50 ball.

berbacant is a terrible mistake. kagawa is a cheaper and more mobile version of berbacant.
slap yourself. you are never a real utd fan to like a player that played so badly overall. especially for 30m ++
his time here was best remembered scoring loads of goals vs very very weak teams like wigan, lolerpool and blackburn :lol:

didn't he have more goals than rooney in that year?
Gold: 27,283.00
Jan 28 2013 03:53pm
Come on Berbatov was already a world class player when he played at Tottenham :p
Gold: 10,178.45
Jan 28 2013 04:43pm
Berbatov is an amazing player. Stop talking crap about him...
Gold: 38,692.42
Jan 28 2013 04:53pm
Quote (ChaoCheeBye @ Jan 28 2013 06:12am)
winning that game would have boosted the chance of retaining/regaining the title. the team was looking for him for inspiration and all he did was stroll around  :mad:

Literally read the first two sentences and just laughed out loud..LITERALLY.

Berbatov is an immense player with phenomenal talent. He is extremely lazy but the fact he can play so little at man united, and score so much was astounding. Was he the worst signing at united? ABSOLUTELY NOT!

He rarely got a chance at united because of his work rate, but for example, in the 2010-2011 year, berbatov made 22 appearances in the league with just 21 of them being starts. He had 20 goals for joint top scorer. In the very next season, he made 12 appearances on 7 goals. Now, as a forward, that is a damn good tally. Instead, United uses chicharito who is terrible. Can score only within the 12 and has a "high work rate." Which is why Berbatov was never chosen. Yet, clearly the stats do not lie.

So, let me get this straight? I am not a "real" united fan because i backed a player who had the STATS behind him but not the work rate? Please explain to me what in the literal fuck you are talking about?

You're from fucking Singapore, enjoy your knock off jerseys, shitty gear, and third world country.

@Grimsby Berbatov has looked good for Fulham. One of the bright spots. The problem with him playing at fulham, he is expected to play in a 4-5-1 role, but if there is no sufficient movement of the ball to him, he drops deep in the midfield to create which leaves...well no one up top.

@Brad Berbatov lead the league and the team in goals.

This post was edited by Roped on Jan 28 2013 04:59pm
Gold: 230.00
Jan 28 2013 05:10pm
Eventho he's quite slow, Berba was one of the most technicaly gifted strikers around in his prime. His first touch was just amazing. Only a few players could match it.

This post was edited by vygax on Jan 28 2013 05:12pm
Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev14954964974984993159Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll