d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > Manchester United > Match & General Discussion
Prev14074084094104113159Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 38,692.42
Nov 7 2012 04:08pm
Quote (Tredecim @ Nov 7 2012 04:49pm)
Celebrating a late and lucky win vs. farmers & waiters like a worldcup. United fans are so pathetic!  B)

harsh when barcelona loses to an SPL team...

ya know, the team you defend all the time.

E: LOL wtf is this thread A1R has up? If he is calling us fanbois, what is a liverpool supporter who lives in Canada is then?

This post was edited by Roped on Nov 7 2012 04:10pm
Gold: 8,979.00
Nov 7 2012 04:15pm
Quote (Roped @ Nov 8 2012 12:08am)

E: LOL wtf is this thread A1R has up? If he is calling us fanbois, what is a liverpool supporter who lives in Canada is then?

Lol I'm not defending Barcelona anywhere, what are you on about? And even if I did, how would that change anything of what I said? You're just mad because you know it's true. ;)
United bandwagoners. :rolleyes:
Banned
Gold: 4,043.00
Warn: 10%
Nov 7 2012 04:15pm
Quote (Roped @ Nov 7 2012 10:08pm)

No one knows what the hell is he on about.

Scathing attack on United fans, out of the sudden with no reason, very bizarre.
Nov 7 2012 04:17pm
Quote (Tredecim @ Nov 7 2012 05:15pm)
Lol I'm not defending Barcelona anywhere, what are you on about? And even if I did, how would that change anything of what I said? You're just mad because you know it's true.  ;)
United bandwagoners.  :rolleyes:

Lol please reread my post. I am using past tense as "in the past." As of not right now... <_<

And why would I possibly be mad about getting a result away and securing our birth into the knockout stage?

But yes, whatever you say! If it helps you sleep at night calling me a bandwagoner, then please go ahead and call it! I know im a true fan yaada yada...dont need to go over it again..cause youre annoying and such.

e: @Pozer - Yeah i am rather confused by all that nonsense? He posted "proof" threads in which i never even commented on? Whatever, if he wants to use the "I was born in Wolverhampton and my family moved from shithole Liverpool, and then moved to Canada" Bull shit, then i am a real fan as my grandma is from Manchester and her sister lives there. This forum is so obnoxious.

This post was edited by Roped on Nov 7 2012 04:19pm
Nov 7 2012 04:27pm
Quote (Roped @ Nov 8 2012 12:17am)
Lol please reread my post. I am using past tense as "in the past." As of not right now...  <_<

And why would I possibly be mad about getting a result away and securing our birth into the knockout stage?

But yes, whatever you say! If it helps you sleep at night calling me a bandwagoner, then please go ahead and call it! I know im a true fan yaada yada...dont need to go over it again..cause youre annoying and such.

I read your post. But i never just "defended" Barcelona for being Barcelona. I thought they deserved a win vs. Chelsea last CL season if that's what you're talking about but I would have said the same for Chelsea if they dominated the game and got kicked out by a lucky Barcelona.

United fanboys are always mad and seething. Like Pozer, who tries to ridicul***ern fans for enjoying their dominant victory vs. Lille while making the most pathetic excuses for United and then celebrating a win vs. these "farmers and waiters" like a world cup. ;)
Nov 7 2012 04:30pm
Quote (Tredecim @ Nov 7 2012 05:27pm)
I read your post. But i never just "defended" Barcelona for being Barcelona. I thought they deserved a win vs. Chelsea last CL season if that's what you're talking about but I would have said the same for Chelsea if they dominated the game and got kicked out by a lucky Barcelona.

United fanboys are always mad and seething. Like Pozer, who tries to ridicul***ern fans for enjoying their dominant victory vs. Lille while making the most pathetic excuses for United and then celebrating a win vs. these "farmers and waiters" like a world cup.  ;)

Do you see me making pointless threads like United just won the world cup? I didnt think so? I mean, at least I dont see it. I will however, make a thread if Man united win the Champions League.

But back to it. I am saying that you have DEFENDED barcelona in the past...how is this hard for you to wrap your head around?! Also you were one of the firm believers that La Liga is a stronger league than the EPL.

So I would please like for you to point out where I am mad and seething, and PLEASE do not bring in any other united fan into this, just me.

This post was edited by Roped on Nov 7 2012 04:30pm
Nov 7 2012 04:35pm
Quote (Roped @ Nov 8 2012 12:30am)
Do you see me making pointless threads like United just won the world cup? I didnt think so? I mean, at least I dont see it. I will however, make a thread if Man united win the Champions League.

But back to it. I am saying that you have DEFENDED barcelona in the past...how is this hard for you to wrap your head around?! Also you were one of the firm believers that La Liga is a stronger league than the EPL.

So I would please like for you to point out where I am mad and seething, and PLEASE do not bring in any other united fan into this, just me.

I have defended them based on what I thought was deserved or not and not based on being a fanboy or anything like that - I hope you see the difference.
And La Liga IS better than Premier league. No United fanboy from America can prove it's not. <_<

http://uefa5yearranking.com/uefa-country-rankings/the-uefa-5-year-ranking-20112012/
Gold: 65.11
Nov 7 2012 04:36pm
Quote (Tredecim @ 7 Nov 2012 23:35)
I have defended them based on what I thought was deserved or not and not based on being a fanboy or anything like that - I hope you see the difference.
And La Liga IS better than Premier league. No United fanboy from America can prove it's not.  <_<

http://uefa5yearranking.com/uefa-country-rankings/the-uefa-5-year-ranking-20112012/

No La Liga isn't.. gtfo
Gold: 1,455.50
Nov 7 2012 04:38pm
Quote (Roped @ Nov 7 2012 04:08pm)

hes a funny one. he's so butthurt its incredible
Nov 7 2012 04:38pm
Quote (Roped @ Nov 8 2012 12:17am)
Lol please reread my post. I am using past tense as "in the past." As of not right now...

Fail, you should really reread your own post. Or go back to school and learn what "past tense" is. :lol:

Quote (Roped @ Nov 8 2012 12:08am)

Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev14074084094104113159Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll