d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > Liverpool Football Club > You'll Never Walk Alone
Prev1281282283284285979Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,722.00
Aug 3 2014 12:44pm
Quote (kevindyd77 @ 3 Aug 2014 06:02)
whats the potential starting XI for next season?

Something like this:

------------- Mignolet/Reina --------------
Johnson - Lovren - Sakho -José Enrique
----------------- Gerrard -------------------
--------Henderson --- Coutinho ---------
Markovic/Lallana ---------------- Sterling
----------------- Sturridge -----------------

Wings will be swapping constantly, Lallana injured for 5 weeks or something like that though.
Coutinho is also often being used on the left wing and Emre Can/Lucas/Allen in the middle instead, but this way he gets to play the typical 10 position which Rodgers wants him to.

New players are coming though, but I don't know if it will be players for the starting lineup. Moreno the LB from Sevilla is the one that is closest as of now as far as I know.
Right now we have only bought Lallana and Lovren who can possibly go into the starting 11 while Emre Can/Markovic/Lambert is only to add depth, personally I'm really hoping for a top top player for the starting 11.
Gold: 0.88
Aug 3 2014 08:14pm
Quote (serwork @ Aug 3 2014 11:44am)
Something like this:

Wings will be swapping constantly, Lallana injured for 5 weeks or something like that though.
Coutinho is also often being used on the left wing and Emre Can/Lucas/Allen in the middle instead, but this way he gets to play the typical 10 position which Rodgers wants him to.

New players are coming though, but I don't know if it will be players for the starting lineup. Moreno the LB from Sevilla is the one that is closest as of now as far as I know.
Right now we have only bought Lallana and Lovren who can possibly go into the starting 11 while Emre Can/Markovic/Lambert is only to add depth, personally I'm really hoping for a top top player for the starting 11.

hmm idk how good Markovic is..cant sturridge take that role? and let Lambert or Orizi take ST spot?
Gold: Locked
Aug 3 2014 08:50pm
Quote (kevindyd77 @ Aug 3 2014 10:14pm)
hmm idk how good Markovic is..cant sturridge take that role? and let Lambert or Orizi take ST spot?

Origi is on loan
Gold: 0.88
Aug 3 2014 09:17pm
Quote (chelsea11 @ Aug 3 2014 07:50pm)
Origi is on loan

go on
Gold: 3.33
Aug 4 2014 01:12am
Quote (serwork @ Aug 3 2014 07:44pm)
Something like this:

Yeah that is the diamond formation that he likes to use, but he also uses 4-2-3-1. Haven't seen all the friendlies, im assuming he used the diamond mainly?

4-2-3-1 may look like:

----------------- Mignolet--------------
--------------Gerrard --Henderson---------------
Markovic -------Sterling-------- Lallana
Gold: 1,722.00
Aug 4 2014 04:47am
Quote (kevindyd77 @ 4 Aug 2014 04:14)

Yeh Sturridge can take that role and did so last season at times but that was only because we had a better striker (Suarez), but it wont happen this season since Sturridge is way better up front and is by far our best striker atm. Lambert is only meant to be 2nd or 3rd striker because he is not good enough to be our main striker. And as said by Chelsea11, Origi was loaned back to Lille for this season as part of the deal when they bought him.

Quote (dro94 @ 4 Aug 2014 09:12)
Yeah that is the diamond formation that he likes to use, but he also uses 4-2-3-1. Haven't seen all the friendlies, im assuming he used the diamond mainly?

4-2-3-1 may look like:

----------------- Mignolet--------------
--------------Gerrard --Henderson---------------
Markovic -------Sterling-------- Lallana

Yep, that is also one of his formations and pretty much the same as I meant because Henderson is very offensive as well because of his work rate and ability to still come hime while Gerrard has a deep role. I highly doubt Rodgers will leave out Coutinho from the starting 11 as he is by far our best offensive playmaker, it will most likely be Coutinho at the offensive mid and Lallana/Sterling to swap wings as it fits
Aug 4 2014 05:53am
Quote (serwork @ Aug 4 2014 11:47am)

Yep, that is also one of his formations and pretty much the same as I meant because Henderson is very offensive as well because of his work rate and ability to still come hime while Gerrard has a deep role. I highly doubt Rodgers will leave out Coutinho from the starting 11 as he is by far our best offensive playmaker, it will most likely be Coutinho at the offensive mid and Lallana/Sterling to swap wings as it fits

Coutinho has good games and bad games. Sometimes he can get shut out of the game by players like Matic. If he plays he would take the role behind Sturridge. If not, it might be sterling. But it's anyone's guess as to who plays behind the striker, as Brendan loves to convert every winger to that position
Gold: 1,000.00
Aug 6 2014 02:13am
Apparently, you get dani alves.

Would easily be premier`s best right back.

Supporters of Liverpool fc asked Rodgers to return from the tour without Glenn Johnson.

:lol:

This post was edited by B4al on Aug 6 2014 02:35am
Aug 6 2014 02:54am
Quote (B4al @ Aug 6 2014 09:13am)
Apparently, you get dani alves.

Would easily be premier`s best right back.

Supporters of Liverpool fc asked Rodgers to return from the tour without Glenn Johnson.

:lol:

Dani Alves is not a top player anymore, Maicon playing more in the wc shows it. If we can get him cheap then sure, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Don't know what has happened to Glen, he was really good at the start of last season.
Gold: 1,000.00
Aug 6 2014 02:56am
Quote (dro94 @ 6 Aug 2014 10:54)
Dani Alves is not a top player anymore, Maicon playing more in the wc shows it. If we can get him cheap then sure, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Don't know what has happened to Glen, he was really good at the start of last season.

Cheap he will surely be, barcelona aren`t known for pulling good deals.

Henry, sold for pennies.
Villa = sold for pennies.
Same story will be alves.

Problem is his wage demands are simply lol. He always bitched about them while at barca. So expect over 100k/w.
Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev1281282283284285979Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll