d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > Liverpool Football Club > You'll Never Walk Alone
Prev1245246247248249979Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Apr 29 2014 03:50am
Quote (A1R @ Apr 28 2014 06:03am)
Also, the Chelsea supporters in this forum, what a joke.

No class.

Ah, dignity and class, the two favourite words of a scouser.

Phil Thompson talking about Chelsea lacking class, the man who behaved like an arse on the bench when he was an assistant coach and who threw his headphones away and screamed while working for Sky when Chelsea scored. CLASS

Liverpool fans ringing Formby Hall reception to get through to Chelsea players then abused the staff when told they couldn't. CLASS

The Liverpool side who twice ungraciously carried on playing and not giving the ball back when two legitimate injuries meant Chelsea had put the ball out of play. CLASS

Waiting for normal Chelsea fans to come out of the ground to attack them. CLASS

The bitter post match interview by Rodgers who couldn't accept he got taught a football lesson. CLASS

The fans that sing Munich songs and find the death of people a source of amusement, whilst wanting respect for the tragic Hillsborough accident. CLASS

Luis Suarez cheating and biting his way through matches whilst feigning an injury like his leg has been amputated then getting up and sprinting to chase a chance a couple of seconds later. CLASS.

The truth is, Chelsea are pragmatic in their approach. Sometimes they attack, and sometimes they defend. Sometimes they press high, sometimes they sit back. Chelsea play in the manner that they think will give the greatest chance of victory, and to hell with the football snobs - that is what most whining about bus parking do not understand. Yes, Liverpool's attacking play this season has been effective and good to watch for the purist. But defending is just as much as part of the game as attacking and a disciplined, structured defence can also be great to watch in its execution.

Gold: 600.69
Apr 29 2014 08:51am
Viktor answer me this:

How do you defend Mourinho calling West ham "19th century football", but then he does it himself?
Apr 29 2014 09:19am
Quote (Mr_Mill @ Apr 29 2014 04:51pm)
Viktor answer me this:

How do you defend Mourinho calling West ham "19th century football", but then he does it himself?

He does it himself? Who said we do what West Ham did against us? May be in your eyes, but no we don't play like they did against us.In the game you refer to West Ham have had 1 shot for the entire game never even tried to counterattack, against Liverpool we've had like over 10 shots with about half of them on target and clearly way bigger clear oportunities for goal than Liverpool's.We were putting a lot of pressure a high one over the center of the pitch and that gave result.The only fact that makes you worry and everyone else who hate us is that we've won, if Liverpool somehow managed to beat us in this game no one would've even said a single word about our playing style.Even Jamie Carragher said that Liverpool pulled themselves the exactly same tactic against Barcelona back in the time and no one have the right to judge it. Alan Shearer also called Jose a genius for the way he shut the best attack in the league and made them look helpless. And those are just some of the many people and i am talking about people who are legends of this league who backed Jose on that even if they are not his biggest fans. Its your right to think whatever you want but you just can't ignore the facts.Brendon Rodgers tried to pull Guardiola against us and his style was exactly the same as Bayern played away at Madrid, he obviously failed and now everyone is going crazy against us like its not every single team playing that much defensively(ofcourse way worse than us cause we're the best team in this aspect in Europe right now) against Barcelona & Bayern. I`ll repeat it again - defending is just as much as part of the game as attacing and a disciplined, structured defense can also be great to watch in its execution.

This post was edited by ViktorDamyanov on Apr 29 2014 09:26am
Apr 29 2014 10:17am
Quote (ViktorDamyanov @ Apr 29 2014 04:19pm)
He does it himself? Who said we do what West Ham did against us? May be in your eyes, but no we don't play like they did against us.In the game you refer to West Ham have had 1 shot for the entire game never even tried to counterattack, against Liverpool we've had like over 10 shots with about half of them on target and clearly way bigger clear oportunities for goal than Liverpool's.We were putting a lot of pressure a high one over the center of the pitch and that gave result.The only fact that makes you worry and everyone else who hate us is that we've won, if Liverpool somehow managed to beat us in this game no one would've even said a single word about our playing style.Even Jamie Carragher said that Liverpool pulled themselves the exactly same tactic against Barcelona back in the time and no one have the right to judge it. Alan Shearer also called Jose a genius for the way he shut the best attack in the league and made them look helpless. And those are just some of the many people and i am talking about people who are legends of this league who backed Jose on that even if they are not his biggest fans. Its your right to think whatever you want but you just can't ignore the facts.Brendon Rodgers tried to pull Guardiola against us and his style was exactly the same as Bayern played away at Madrid, he obviously failed and now everyone is going crazy against us like its not every single team playing that much defensively(ofcourse way worse than us cause we're the best team in this aspect in Europe right now) against Barcelona & Bayern. I`ll repeat it again - defending is just as much as part of the game as attacing and a disciplined, structured defense can also be great to watch in its execution.

This has to be the most redicoulous thing I have ever read. You're saying West ham didn't tried to counterattack, that is true, but Chelsea did the EXACT SAME during the liverpool game. A gerrard slip created your first goal, and a full on attacking liverpool got you the second.
Apr 29 2014 12:06pm
And how was placed the rest of our 10 shots? From our penalt straight to Mignolet? You are either blind or ur trolling ability isn't so good. We we're putting high press to them from the beggining until about 60th minute when our players got jaded a bit and we then get completely defensive. Then you are saying we did the same by pointing our goal chances, could you please point me the clear goal chances that the attacking masters Liverpool created? Actually how could you even think i could feel bad and in need to justify something that i actually support only cause you don't like it? As Arsenal supporter i am pretty sure you will never understand my point of view about that how complex this game is and that its not only all about attack. Watch our games next season, with proper striker this style will be flawless and i am pretty sure unbeaten from another english top side just as this season.
Gold: 1,333.00
Apr 29 2014 12:15pm
A lot of your shots were from Ba running to the corner flag getting a corner and getting a header -_-
Apr 29 2014 12:33pm
Quote (ViktorDamyanov @ Apr 29 2014 07:06pm)
And how was placed the rest of our 10 shots? From our penalt straight to Mignolet? You are either blind or ur trolling ability isn't so good. We we're putting high press to them from the beggining until about 60th minute when our players got jaded a bit and we then get completely defensive. Then you are saying we did the same by pointing our goal chances, could you please point me the clear goal chances that the attacking masters Liverpool created? Actually how could you even think i could feel bad and in need to justify something that i actually support only cause you don't like it? As Arsenal supporter i am pretty sure you will never understand my point of view about that how complex this game is and that its not only all about attack. Watch our games next season, with proper striker this style will be flawless and i am pretty sure unbeaten from another english top side just as this season.

You do realize, that no one takes you seriously in here because you're more biased than Mourinho is, right?
Gold: 200.00
May 3 2014 01:24am
I think this weekend of games is gona decide who win the EPL I cant c lpool or city losing on the last week of games so im hoping for city 2 slip up in 1 of there2 games and pool can win it all YNWA
Gold: 2,596.68
May 3 2014 12:03pm
Nice team. Nice fans. ;)
May 3 2014 05:03pm
just win
Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev1245246247248249979Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll