d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer >
Poll > How Bad Exactly Is > Manchester United
Prev123459Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: Locked
Apr 27 2015 03:21am
Quote (Tredecim @ Apr 27 2015 04:54am)
No, I'm serious. I was genuinely surprised and I think it's great that you're trying at least. Keep up the good work, mate. :)

I cannot troll to the level of u
Gold: 3.33
Apr 27 2015 05:10am
Quote (Tredecim @ Apr 27 2015 09:01am)
Wrong about the first part, right about the second one.
Then again, although it isn't my first language, I don't lose my basic grammar by sleeping. ;)

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=72458060&f=205

But I don't expect you're actually trying to make a point on the facts I presented so you just resort to semi-trolling. ;)

Making a mistake in grammar one time doesn't dampen my command of the English language. However, consistently ignoring the clear distinction between the definition of what a fact is in comparison to an opinion is.
Gold: 8,979.00
Apr 27 2015 08:22am
Quote (dro94 @ Apr 27 2015 01:10pm)
Making a mistake in grammar one time doesn't dampen my command of the English language. However, consistently ignoring the clear distinction between the definition of what a fact is in comparison to an opinion is.

"Once", huh? Look at the thread again and focus on the pathetic excuses in particular. ;)

Anyway, you figure it's just an "opinion" that United

- are 12 points behind Chelsea
- did not play in European competition this season
- spent the most money of all the teams

huh? And you're asking ME if I don't know the difference between fact and opinion. Wow, that's rich. :rofl:
Apr 27 2015 08:35am
Quote (Tredecim @ Apr 27 2015 02:22pm)
"Once", huh? Look at the thread again and focus on the pathetic excuses in particular. ;)

Anyway, you figure it's just an "opinion" that United

- are 12 points behind Chelsea
- did not play in European competition this season
- spent the most money of all the teams

huh? And you're asking ME if I don't know the difference between fact and opinion. Wow, that's rich. :rofl:

Your English isn't bad by any means, I'm just saying it's hypocritical to criticise someone's English when you don't really comprehend the true meaning of certain words.

You also make a mistake by assuming I'm specifically referring to this topic. I've seen your opinionated rhetoric on here for close to 2 years now. I'd consider saying any premier league team is a joke of a club after losing one game is opinionated, yet you always do it and it's far from factual. Funnily enough you don't do it nearly as much to Bundesliga or La Liga teams ;)

But if we're specifically referring to the content in this thread, then your 3rd and final point is ambiguous and misleading, by not mentioning the time period in which they were the biggest spenders. Man Utd spent the most money in the 2014 Summer window, yet over the last 10 years are 5th in net spend (behind PSG, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Man City).
Apr 27 2015 08:44am
Quote (dro94 @ Apr 27 2015 04:35pm)
Your English isn't bad by any means, I'm just saying it's hypocritical to criticise someone's English when you don't really comprehend the true meaning of certain words.

You also make a mistake by assuming I'm specifically referring to this topic. I've seen your opinionated rhetoric on here for close to 2 years now. I'd consider saying any premier league team is a joke of a club after losing one game is opinionated, yet you always do it and it's far from factual. Funnily enough you don't do it nearly as much to Bundesliga or La Liga teams ;)

But if we're specifically referring to the content in this thread, then your 3rd and final point is ambiguous and misleading, by not mentioning the time period in which they were the biggest spenders. Man Utd spent the most money in the 2014 Summer window, yet over the last 10 years are 5th in net spend (behind PSG, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Man City).

Hahaha, the dodge is real. You specifically criticized me for not knowing the difference between fact and opinion when I asked you which of the facts I presented wasn't true. Now you suddenly just meant that in general, huh? Almost as pathetic as your "I don't know proper English when I'm tired" excuse. :rofl:

Oh and your "the 3rd point is misleading" shit is also just a pathetic attempt to save face since all of my points clearly were about this season. :rolleyes:

This post was edited by Tredecim on Apr 27 2015 08:46am
Apr 27 2015 08:51am
Quote (Tredecim @ Apr 27 2015 02:44pm)
Hahaha, the dodge is real. You specifically criticized me for not knowing the difference between fact and opinion when I asked you which of the facts I presented wasn't true. Now you suddenly just meant that in general, huh? Almost as pathetic as your "I don't know proper English when I'm tired" excuse. :rofl:

Oh and your "the 3rd point is misleading" shit is also just a pathetic attempt to save face since all of my points clearly were about this season. :rolleyes:

If a club is a joke then that is not an opinion based off one season, which is common sense. So how were your points "clearly about this season" :rofl: Now THAT'S a dodge ;)

Apr 27 2015 09:03am
Quote (dro94 @ Apr 27 2015 04:51pm)
If a club is a joke then that is not an opinion based off one season, which is common sense. So how were your points "clearly about this season" :rofl: Now THAT'S a dodge ;)

Seriously? You can't tell how all these points are all about this season? I think you just went full retard in a last pathetic attempt to save face. Sorry, but you failed (again) and it's so obvious. You're just making it worse for yourself. Keep dodging, mate. Rekt you by logic, easy. ^_^
Gold: 19.23
Apr 27 2015 09:06am
Quote (Tredecim @ Apr 27 2015 05:08am)
4th place isn't THAT bad you might say but let's have a closer look:

- They are already 12 points behind a very mediocre looking Chelsea who still have one game less - United never had a chance to fight for the title.
- They had no international competition this season and could fully focus on the league.
- They spent more than ANY other team on transfers, signing players like Di Maria (who was easily a top 5 player last year) and Falcao.

This...
Apr 27 2015 09:07am
Quote (Tredecim @ Apr 27 2015 03:03pm)
Seriously? You can't tell how all these points are all about this season? I think you just went full retard in a last pathetic attempt to save face. Sorry, but you failed (again) and it's so obvious. You're just making it worse for yourself. Keep dodging, mate. Rekt you by logic, easy. ^_^

More like an absence of logic. Your logic is that Man Utd is a joke of a club based on this season, yet you've been saying it for years. I also showed how Man Utd have only been the biggest spenders in the 2014 summer window, when you generalised like they have spent for than Real Madrid in recent years. I've cornered you and instead of offering an explanation for yourself, you just label it 'pathetic'. ;)
Apr 27 2015 09:14am
Quote (dro94 @ Apr 27 2015 05:07pm)
More like an absence of logic. Your logic is that Man Utd is a joke of a club based on this season, yet you've been saying it for years. I also showed how Man Utd have only been the biggest spenders in the 2014 summer window, when you generalised like they have spent for than Real Madrid in recent years. I've cornered you and instead of offering an explanation for yourself, you just label it 'pathetic'. ;)

You have "cornered" yourself claiming I didn't know the difference between opinion and fact and when I made you explain yourself you had to make such a logic stretch by claiming my 3rd point implied something it clearly didn't. So your whole argument is based on the pathetic assumption that ONE of my three points was not absolutely correct because YOU think it could be read in a different way than intended. That's about as flimsy as it can get and I think by now you're pretty much aware of it just not willing to admit it.

But yeah, keep dodging, mate. ;)
Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev123459Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll