d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > Manchester United > Match & General Discussion
Prev1145714581459146014613159Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,052.00
Nov 18 2014 05:56pm
Quote (Tredecim @ Nov 18 2014 06:23pm)
At least I know it. How did the Americunts play today?  :rofl:
Plastic Liverpool fan from USA.  :rofl:

You fail :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Banned
Gold: 4,043.00
Warn: 10%
Nov 18 2014 06:15pm
Quote (aswethegods @ Nov 18 2014 05:15pm)
Waw,B4al and Dro94 .........

Dreamteam :lol:
Fucking mongo party right there.
Gold: 38,692.42
Nov 18 2014 08:19pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Tredecim @ Nov 18 2014 06:23pm)
At least I know it. How did the Americunts play today?  :rofl:
Plastic Liverpool fan from USA.  :rofl:

Ugh, man you're such an idiot.

Calls an American plastic yet doesnt realizes that an American owns Liverpool..

Oh wait before you say anything to me about united, We are also owned by an american.

Therefore concluding that if an American owns the team and if we potentially have ties to the teams with family location, we have the utmost right to support them.

So please Fuck off back to your cave you internet dwelling troll.

This post was edited by Roped on Nov 18 2014 08:23pm
Gold: 3.33
Nov 18 2014 08:39pm
Quote (Pozer @ Nov 19 2014 01:15am)
Fucking mongo party right there.

problem?
Gold: 8,979.00
Nov 19 2014 03:30am
Quote (Roped @ Nov 19 2014 04:19am)
Ugh, man you're such an idiot.

Calls an American plastic yet doesnt realizes that an American owns Liverpool..

Oh wait before you say anything to me about united, We are also owned by an american.

Therefore concluding that if an American owns the team and if we potentially have ties to the teams with family location, we have the utmost right to support them.

So please Fuck off back to your cave you internet dwelling troll.

Here comes Mr. Brain with his irrefutable logic again. What the fuck does the nationality of the owner have to do with the legitimacy of a club's fan?!?

According to you, Russians are real Chelski fans because a Russian owns the club and Arabs are real City fans because one of them owns the club, right? But wait, what does that make English Chelsea, fans? Or City, Arsenal, Liverpool, United, Villa, Southampton... :rofl:

This is retarded even by your standards. :rofl: :rofl:

Dude, you really say the weirdest things, absolutely hilarious. :rofl:
You plastic fans make the weirdest arguments to justify your bandwagoning. Pathetic. How many Premier League games have you been to? I mean, after all, Americans own 4.7 Premier League clubs, right? :rofl:
Gold: 57.00
Nov 19 2014 08:38am
Looks like the mouth breathing brigade invaded this thread again:

B4al - homeless nomad ,"supports" barca
Trecidem - useless rage essay writing multi, supports no team
Waw - taxi cab driver who uses jsp for dating advice. Confirmed virgin Misogynst who supports no team
Dro94 - knuckledragging scouse, showed up when suarez did last year, forum random incarnate

all these millennia of evolution and there are still some failures of genetics
Gold: 38,692.42
Nov 19 2014 10:36am
Quote (Tredecim @ Nov 19 2014 04:30am)
Here comes Mr. Brain with his irrefutable logic again. What the fuck does the nationality of the owner have to do with the legitimacy of a club's fan?!?

According to you, Russians are real Chelski fans because a Russian owns the club and Arabs are real City fans because one of them owns the club, right? But wait, what does that make English Chelsea, fans? Or City, Arsenal, Liverpool, United, Villa, Southampton... :rofl:

This is retarded even by your standards.  :rofl:  :rofl:

Dude, you really say the weirdest things, absolutely hilarious.  :rofl:
You plastic fans make the weirdest arguments to justify your bandwagoning. Pathetic. How many Premier League games have you been to? I mean, after all, Americans own 4.7 Premier League clubs, right?  :rofl:

Idk why you always just rage essay before actually thinking about what I said. Here is what my comment actually meant (not that stupid bull shit you spewed out). Manchester United have been owned by Americans for years. As little as 15 years ago, the only possible way to watch a normal Bpl match was to pay for it on PPV. The only games that were televised nationally the most, were the ones that happened to be owned by Americans. Also since these clubs were owned by Americans, merchandise was always sold at sporting good stores from only these teams. Therefore it was quite easy to like these teams as the MLS was nothing more than an adult amateur league for ppl who played in college at this time. Now that football is becoming more popular, you will see more fans of different BPL teams instead of the larger clubs.

Does this make more sense to you now buddy? Also, if you consistently say that I'm retarded etc. Etc. Why do you persist to report all of my posts? Do I offend you that much when I call you a troll? I'm sorry if it does, the truth tends to hurt.

Ps how mad are you that the listings came out that the MLS is actually has a higher attendance than the switz league :lol: :rofl:
Gold: 645.00
Nov 19 2014 10:58am
United are missing ~twelve players this weekend against Arsenal. Bend over boys this is going to hurt..
Gold: 8,979.00
Nov 19 2014 11:14am
Quote (Roped @ Nov 19 2014 06:36pm)
Idk why you always just rage essay before actually thinking about what I said. Here is what my comment actually meant (not that stupid bull shit you spewed out). Manchester United have been owned by Americans for years. As little as 15 years ago, the only possible way to watch a normal Bpl match was to pay for it on PPV. The only games that were televised nationally the most, were the ones that happened to be owned by Americans. Also since these clubs were owned by Americans, merchandise was always sold at sporting good stores from only these teams. Therefore it was quite easy to like these teams as the MLS was nothing more than an adult amateur league for ppl who played in college at this time. Now that football is becoming more popular, you will see more fans of different BPL teams instead of the larger clubs.

Does this make more sense to you now buddy? Also, if you consistently say that I'm retarded etc. Etc. Why do you persist to report all of my posts? Do I offend you that much when I call you a troll? I'm sorry if it does, the truth tends to hurt.

Ps how mad are you that the listings came out that the MLS is actually has a higher attendance than the switz league :lol: :rofl:

Talk about a rage essay. :rofl:
The amount of backpedaling is almost as ridiculous as your initial "logic". Stay small, plastic fan. ;)
Gold: Locked
Nov 19 2014 01:10pm
Quote (Tredecim @ Nov 19 2014 09:30am)

This is retarded even by your standards.  :rofl:  :rofl:

Dude, you really say the weirdest things, absolutely hilarious.  :rofl:
You plastic fans make the weirdest arguments to justify your bandwagoning. Pathetic. How many Premier League games have you been to? I mean, after all, Americans own 4.7 Premier League clubs, right?  :rofl:

Quote (Roped @ Nov 19 2014 04:36pm)

Quote (Tredecim @ Nov 19 2014 05:14pm)
Talk about a rage essay.  :rofl:
The amount of backpedaling is almost as ridiculous as your initial "logic". Stay small, plastic fan. ;)

RAGE ESSAYS
Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev1145714581459146014613159Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll