d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > Uefa European Championship 2024
Prev11314151617Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 9 2024 02:56pm
Rip france

So disappointed with this match and the French team... I won't be watching England vs. Netherlands even the final. I won't be a sore loser; Spain played much better than us, and Yamal's goal was incredible...
I wish you all an enjoyable continuation of the Euro.

Really super disappointed... all our matches during this Euro were pathetic, I've never seen such a poor performance from our team :cry:
Mbappé was useless throughout this entire championship... :cry:

Good luck to Spain, England, and the Netherlands.

This post was edited by Kallii on Jul 9 2024 02:56pm
Gold: 2,052.00
Jul 9 2024 03:46pm
France really shit the bed this entire tournament. From start to finish. Nobody to blame but themselves.
Gold: 0.05
Warn: 60%
Jul 9 2024 03:47pm
Quote (DePoRtEd @ Jun 4 2024 10:14am)
With Champions League Over and Most of the European Leagues now Finished, we can now focus on the https://i.imgur.com/z2oR2RS.pngEURO 2024 which will bring a lot of exciting moments, but who will make it to the finals? If were to choose 2 teams to make it to the finals, it will most likely be England and France.

Euro 2024 kicks off in Germany on June 14, running through to the final on July 14, and all 24 countries are finalising their squads for the tournament.

https://i.ibb.co/VDYZg9n/Euro.png

While I have my 2 favorites, there are also teams like Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Portugal who will most likely be in the fight for a spot in the Finals, I wil be posting Updates and Highlights as the tournament progresses, I would like to know who you guys think will make it to the finals? or Who do you think will be the team to surprise us all this year.

Let the Euro Begin!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIhOsd8g5HU

Ya estamos en la final!!!🇪🇸🇪🇸💪
Members++
Gold: 325,290.69
Trader: Mediator
Jul 9 2024 09:17pm
Quote (Kallii @ Jul 9 2024 03:10pm)
France goal 9 mns

Good heavens, I'm starting to regain confidence in my team. I was about to turn off the TV after 4 minutes. Let it continue!

Oh sheet esp goal 20 mns :cry:

I think that was the first Goal France score that was not a Penalty or Own Goal.

Quote (ZxFamily-GuyxZ @ Jul 9 2024 03:56pm)
0 shot attempts by France after they scored I believe

No clue what they are trying to do offensively

They started sending Hernandez deep down the flank, but slid Tchouameni even deeper between the CBs....what's the point if Kounde isn't going to be a threat down the right

That change helped them float 2 piss poor early balls by Kounde and Rabiot

Midfield creativity is non existent. Who does France even bring on for creativity in the midfield?

Is Camavinga or Greaseman sitting deep really the creative option?

They clearly need another way to play, a different formation perhaps, but its incredible that with all the strikers they have, their weak point is still scoring.

Quote (ZxFamily-GuyxZ @ Jul 9 2024 04:55pm)
Mbappe involved twice in 90 minute

Both times, a step right and fired

Dreadful all tournament

It was clearly not his tournament.

Quote (Solidsnake555 @ Jul 9 2024 05:47pm)
Ya estamos en la final!!!🇪🇸🇪🇸💪

En hora buena, a ver por sin se le da a esta generacion de jugadores, poder levantar una EURO.

Quote (Kallii @ Jul 9 2024 04:56pm)
Rip france

So disappointed with this match and the French team... I won't be watching England vs. Netherlands even the final. I won't be a sore loser; Spain played much better than us, and Yamal's goal was incredible...
I wish you all an enjoyable continuation of the Euro.

Really super disappointed... all our matches during this Euro were pathetic, I've never seen such a poor performance from our team :cry:
Mbappé was useless throughout this entire championship... :cry:

Good luck to Spain, England, and the Netherlands.

Like I said, they need to find their playing style, perhaps it is time for Dechamps to take a step back and let someone else make the decicions,

WHO KNOWS..... Perhaps Zizou?

This post was edited by DePoRtEd on Jul 9 2024 09:21pm
Gold: 17.99
Jul 10 2024 01:33pm
Chance after chance

Great game so far
Jul 10 2024 01:59pm
entertaining match indeed

England is more goal-hungry and moving the ball faster and precise. Anything can happen but didn't expect England playing so well.
Jul 10 2024 02:58pm
Easily our best performance of the tourny. Thought Netherlands were pretty shit and negative tbh.
Gold: 3.33
Jul 10 2024 04:11pm
Saving our best till last I hope. That was a really good performance and I didn't think those words and England fit in the same sentence. Can't see us beating Spain but who knows, we've played so bad throughout the tourney it's like we're freerolling in the final.

The one advantage we have over Spain is we have a stronger bench. Hope we can still be in the game with 20-30 mins to go and be able to capitalise as we have done in previous games.
Gold: 2,600.00
Jul 10 2024 08:46pm
England has not even been a top 3 team at this tourney. It would be crazy if they beat this Spanish team, who are actually good.
Members++
Gold: 325,290.69
Trader: Mediator
Jul 11 2024 12:17am
Quote (BlackTongue @ Jul 10 2024 03:59pm)
entertaining match indeed

England is more goal-hungry and moving the ball faster and precise. Anything can happen but didn't expect England playing so well.

Pickford had a lot to do with the fact that England Won, and I think it was the first game where England showed a bit more of what the fans expect from this team. Well played.

Quote (Rezzakin @ Jul 10 2024 10:46pm)
England has not even been a top 3 team at this tourney. It would be crazy if they beat this Spanish team, who are actually good.

I believe that one of the main reasons Football is such a great sport, You WONT know who is going to win until the game is played, England have struggle this EURO but they played really well against Netherlands, and could potentially surprise Spain, and while I hope Spain win the EURO because the have been the only consistent team the tournament, ANYTHING can happen in a Final game.

Quote (dro94 @ Jul 10 2024 06:11pm)
Saving our best till last I hope. That was a really good performance and I didn't think those words and England fit in the same sentence. Can't see us beating Spain but who knows, we've played so bad throughout the tourney it's like we're freerolling in the final.

The one advantage we have over Spain is we have a stronger bench. Hope we can still be in the game with 20-30 mins to go and be able to capitalize as we have done in previous games.

That is true, I believe England has a better team on paper we can ONLY speculate from that, I hope to see a great final though.
Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev11314151617Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll