d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > Official Arsenal Discussion Thread
Prev1126112621263126412651976Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 600.69
Sep 3 2015 12:26pm
Quote (tyler225 @ Sep 3 2015 07:22pm)
Yeah right. They conveniently find out he needs surgery 2 days after the window shuts?

Are you that daft? He had been under recovery for a while and they calculated tht he would not need surgery. However he hasn't improved this week so its better the get the surgery.

Honestly some people in here
Gold: 42.60
Sep 3 2015 12:33pm
Quote (Mr_Mill @ Sep 3 2015 01:26pm)
Are you that daft? He had been under recovery for a while and they calculated tht he would not need surgery. However he hasn't improved this week so its better the get the surgery.

Honestly some people in here

Hes been injured for months. A striker upgrade should of been the number 1 priority this summer and they failed miserably and now it comes out one of our strikers is getting surgery and injured for months? What happens now if Girojd goes down again?. Its a joke. And you constantly pull the wool over your eyes and pretend everything is well and fine. You always refuse to listen to anyone elses opinion ever. Sorry I want Arsenal to actually compete with the best
Sep 3 2015 12:37pm
Quote (tyler225 @ Sep 3 2015 07:33pm)
Hes been injured for months. A striker upgrade should of been the number 1 priority this summer and they failed miserably and now it comes out one of our strikers is getting surgery and injured for months? What happens now if Girojd goes down again?. Its a joke. And you constantly pull the wool over your eyes and pretend everything is well and fine. You always refuse to listen to anyone elses opinion ever. Sorry I want Arsenal to actually compete with the best

Excuse me? I have faith in our coach and the team, something you lack since the only thing I ever see you post is complain and complain. I listen to peoples opinion if they are constructive and well written. You basicly act like it's a conspiracy that they refused to let us know he needed injury sine the transfer window was open which makes no sense whatsoever.
You want Arsenal to compete with the best by going on a chelsea spree and buy z dozen of players while we have a very talented squad. You actually don't think Wenger wants the best for the team do you? He is Arsenal trough and trough so it's only logical to trust him and believe his judgement.
Gold: Locked
Sep 3 2015 01:11pm
Quote (Mr_Mill @ Sep 3 2015 02:37pm)
Excuse me? I have faith in our coach and the team, something you lack since the only thing I ever see you post is complain and complain. I listen to peoples opinion if they are constructive and well written. You basicly act like it's a conspiracy that they refused to let us know he needed injury sine the transfer window was open which makes no sense whatsoever.
You want Arsenal to compete with the best by going on a chelsea spree and buy z dozen of players while we have a very talented squad. You actually don't think Wenger wants the best for the team do you? He is Arsenal trough and trough so it's only logical to trust him and believe his judgement.

This must be Wenger in disguise.
Nobody is actually this stupid. And the saddest part is mill isn't even trolling.
Gold: 42.60
Sep 3 2015 03:56pm
Quote (Mr_Mill @ Sep 3 2015 01:37pm)
Excuse me? I have faith in our coach and the team, something you lack since the only thing I ever see you post is complain and complain. I listen to peoples opinion if they are constructive and well written. You basically act like it's a conspiracy that they refused to let us know he needed injury sine the transfer window was open which makes no sense whatsoever.

I dont want Arsenal to go on a Chelsea spending spree and spend hundreds of millions buying whoever. I (and everyone else) wanted Arsenal to buy a damn striker since anyone who pays attention to football in the slightest knows Arsenal has needed a top class striker for years now. Arsenal failed massively this transfer window. We were coming off a high note winning the FA Cup again and it was the perfect time to buy a few players and improve the team even more. Look at Bayern Munich absolutely demolish their league, have a very strong team and are extremely competitive every year in the champions league and guess what they went out and bought a couple players to make their team even stronger.
Since I know you're going to say look at the buys of Ozil and Sanchez etc. Yes those were great buys and showed ambition but just because Arsenal bought 2 world class players doesn't mean they should stop. Add a world class striker and another solid option in the midfield and this team would really be firing.

Also of course I think Wenger wants the best for Arsenal but I think his ego and loyalty to certain players gets in the way of that. That's my opinion.
Obviously you and I are never going to agree on anything with our views on Arsenal though

Oh and I dont think the Welbeck release that he needed surgery was a conspiracy. I just thought the timing was a little to convenient.

This post was edited by tyler225 on Sep 3 2015 03:57pm
Sep 3 2015 04:02pm
Quote (tyler225 @ Sep 3 2015 10:56pm)
I dont want Arsenal to go on a Chelsea spending spree and spend hundreds of millions buying whoever. I (and everyone else) wanted Arsenal to buy a damn striker since anyone who pays attention to football in the slightest knows Arsenal has needed a top class striker for years now. Arsenal failed massively this transfer window. We were coming off a high note winning the FA Cup again and it was the perfect time to buy a few players and improve the team even more. Look at Bayern Munich absolutely demolish their league, have a very strong team and are extremely competitive every year in the champions league and guess what they went out and bought a couple players to make their team even stronger.
Since I know you're going to say look at the buys of Ozil and Sanchez etc. Yes those were great buys and showed ambition but just because Arsenal bought 2 world class players doesn't mean they should stop. Add a world class striker and another solid option in the midfield and this team would really be firing.

Also of course I think Wenger wants the best for Arsenal but I think his ego and loyalty to certain players gets in the way of that. That's my opinion.
Obviously you and I are never going to agree on anything with our views on Arsenal though

Oh and I dont think the Welbeck release that he needed surgery was a conspiracy. I just thought the timing was a little to convenient.

You are still comparing this Arsenal to the invincibles, you need to take a look at how much we improved to the arsenal that we had a few years ago. It's a slow process that needs to be worked on.

I also wanted to see a striker, but no mather how you look at it, Giroud has been performing better and better every season. He might not be the striker we need but at the moment he has his place in the team and Wenger gives him his believe. That's something that I admire with out club, that we dont give up on players so easly.

I don't want to see situations like Park happening ever again at the club, I was devestated to see how we were pushing Ospina on the side just to "upgrade" our GK so we can compete more.
Gold: 4,383.11
Sep 3 2015 04:04pm
Quote (Mr_Mill @ 4 Sep 2015 00:02)
You are still comparing this Arsenal to the invincibles, you need to take a look at how much we improved to the arsenal that we had a few years ago. It's a slow process that needs to be worked on.

I also wanted to see a striker, but no mather how you look at it, Giroud has been performing better and better every season. He might not be the striker we need but at the moment he has his place in the team and Wenger gives him his believe. That's something that I admire with out club, that we dont give up on players so easly.

I don't want to see situations like Park happening ever again at the club, I was devestated to see how we were pushing Ospina on the side just to "upgrade" our GK so we can compete more.

makes it even worse, wenger worked on something that wasnt broken and failed to do important stuff.....
Sep 3 2015 04:06pm
Quote (ampoo @ Sep 3 2015 11:04pm)
makes it even worse, wenger worked on something that wasnt broken and failed to do important stuff.....

Explain please?
Gold: 4,383.11
Sep 3 2015 04:15pm
Quote (Mr_Mill @ 4 Sep 2015 00:06)
Explain please?

well, first of all i think that it wasnt a bad buy
cech is still amazing

but whats puzzling is the fact, that most people would first concentrate on obvious priorities like your defence (center back), another striker, maybe a cdm
you have the means and the prestige to get good players

instead wenger chose to sign a gk although you already had a decent one and did nothing for the rest
its ridiculous

i understand him getting cech, but that should have been more like a bonus.....
Gold: 1,000.00
Sep 3 2015 04:18pm
Quote (ampoo @ 4 Sep 2015 00:15)
well, first of all i think that it wasnt a bad buy
cech is still amazing

but whats puzzling is the fact, that most people would first concentrate on obvious priorities like your defence (center back), another striker, maybe a cdm
you have the means and the prestige to get good players

instead wenger chose to sign a gk although you already had a decent one and did nothing for the rest
its ridiculous

i understand him getting cech, but that should have been more like a bonus.....

They rely on coquelin who has been decent lately but usually deserves 5-10 yellow cards per game.
And monreal, which vs decent oposition will be turned and will hug the ground repeatedly.
As for Giroud scoring over 15, makes me giggle. Inbe4 wenger pulls the rabbit out of the hat again trying to play walcott as striker :lol:
Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev1126112621263126412651976Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll