d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Official Football And Rugby General Chat 3.0 > Music,food,chit Chat
Prev18687888990699Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,558.50
Mar 25 2019 10:04pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 25 2019 09:16pm)
As Terps said, he's untouchable until he stops doing everything the Republicans love, or at least until the Dems take majority control of the house and the senate (which probably won't happen). As I said in my last post, he 100% has committed multiple crimes during his campaign and presidency, but he's currently untouchable. Apparently he knows that the only grounds for impeachment are if he lies under oath (which probably still wouldn't get him impeached), so he'll just refuse to ever go under oath, since he and everyone around him knows that he's incapable of telling the truth.

This man, fill us in.

Even Pelosi has taken impeachment off the table. No way he is impeached. I like Tulsi tbh. Even though she won’t win. If she’s still in the running by the time the primaries get to Missouri I’m primarying for her.
Gold: 39,837.69
Mar 25 2019 10:46pm
Quote (ShogunExplosion @ Mar 25 2019 10:59pm)
Accounts and Sales manager. Pretty much dealing with the customers for our local branch, and making sure the sales team has enough leads/is making enough sales. 50K with a 1k performance bonus every month dependent upon the percentage of customers that decide to stay in business/new customers. So a potential of 72k with a 3k bonus at the end of the year if my team hits its numbers. So potential 75k but I’m not retarded so my GF and I budgeted for the bare min at 50k and the bonuses are just gravy. I’m gonna start saving for a ring.

Sorry about being vague.

Nice man, well congratulations!!! GL and I hope it goes well
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 25 2019 10:50pm
Quote (ShogunExplosion @ Mar 25 2019 09:04pm)
Even Pelosi has taken impeachment off the table. No way he is impeached. I like Tulsi tbh. Even though she won’t win. If she’s still in the running by the time the primaries get to Missouri I’m primarying for her.

That's because it would have go through the Senate. They know it's impossible right now, no matter how guilty he is (and he's super guilty). They know another fruitless battle would just weaken their party before the 2020 election, giving Trump more ammo to talk about how vindicated he is and how corrupt the dems are from accusing him. Again though, the guy is clearly fucking guilty of obstruction, openly asking countries to interfere with our election, misappropriation of campaign funds and illegal business dealings while running and after winning the presidency (because he didn't expect to win). He's just untouchable for the moment, which speaks volumes to how horribly broken our system is.

E: we'll see what's happens with the other investigations, but for now all I'm hoping for is that he ends up disgraced and in jail after leaving office in 2024. Or maybe the Dems can actually manage to put up a decent candidate, but the water is looking super muddied right now.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Mar 25 2019 10:58pm
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 80%
Mar 25 2019 10:59pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 26 2019 12:50am)
That's because it would have go through the Senate. They know it's impossible right now, no matter how guilty he is (and he's super guilty). They know another fruitless battle would just weaken their party before the 2020 election, giving Trump more ammo to talk about how vindicated he is and how corrupt the dems are from accusing him. Again though, the guy is clearly fucking guilty of obstruction, openly asking countries to interfere with our election, misappropriation of campaign funds and illegal business dealings while running and after winning the presidency (because he didn't expect to win). He's just untouchable for the moment, which speaks volumes to how horribly broken our system is.

E: we'll see what's happens with the other investigations, but for now all I'm hoping for is that he ends up disgraced and in jail after leaving office in 2024. Or maybe the Dems can actually manage to put up a decent candidate, but the water is looking super muddied right now.

:(
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 25 2019 11:03pm
Quote (AmineA @ Mar 25 2019 09:59pm)
:(

Just being a realist man. The guy's base grows more inboldened by the day and his lies don't matter. I am curious how battleground states will feel about reelecting him after failing to follow through on a single one of his promises regarding employers and not allowing businesses to go overseas.

I'm also expecting him to fight the results should he lose and if its looking grim for him leading up to election, I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if we had the first substantiated case of massive voter tampering.
Mar 25 2019 11:22pm
Quote (EmericAn @ Mar 25 2019 10:46pm)
Nice man, well congratulations!!! GL and I hope it goes well

Thanks Nick!!

I am excited. Just kinda fucking around for the week, getting shit in line. It’s weekly pay as well which is super dope lol
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 80%
Mar 25 2019 11:26pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 26 2019 01:03am)
Just being a realist man. The guy's base grows more inboldened by the day and his lies don't matter. I am curious how battleground states will feel about reelecting him after failing to follow through on a single one of his promises regarding employers and not allowing businesses to go overseas.

I'm also expecting him to fight the results should he lose and if its looking grim for him leading up to election, I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if we had the first substantiated case of massive voter tampering.

yeah i get it, i'm just thankful Hillary isn't running this time lol.
Gold: 166.00
Mar 25 2019 11:32pm
Quote (ShogunExplosion @ Mar 25 2019 09:59pm)
Accounts and Sales manager. Pretty much dealing with the customers for our local branch, and making sure the sales team has enough leads/is making enough sales. 50K with a 1k performance bonus every month dependent upon the percentage of customers that decide to stay in business/new customers. So a potential of 72k with a 3k bonus at the end of the year if my team hits its numbers. So potential 75k but I’m not retarded so my GF and I budgeted for the bare min at 50k and the bonuses are just gravy. I’m gonna start saving for a ring.

Sorry about being vague.

You're gonna hate dealing with sales-people, unless you were one, in which case you'll just hate yourself as well
Banned
Gold: 0.74
Mar 26 2019 01:17am
Quote (ShogunExplosion @ Mar 26 2019 12:22am)
Thanks Nick!!

I am excited. Just kinda fucking around for the week, getting shit in line. It’s weekly pay as well which is super dope lol

Join multimulti and buy another account.
Mar 26 2019 01:24am
Quote (Cummies @ Mar 25 2019 11:32pm)
You're gonna hate dealing with sales-people, unless you were one, in which case you'll just hate yourself as well

Nah, no background with them. are they terrible
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev18687888990699Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll