d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Official Football And Rugby General Chat 3.0 > Music,food,chit Chat
Prev18283848586699Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Mar 24 2019 02:31pm
Quote (zX_THC_B0NG_RiPZZZ_420_Xz @ Mar 24 2019 03:28pm)
Can someone send me a link to the discord? Just re downloaded the app

Nvm, still in it. App just took forever to load the group
Gold: 16.80
Mar 24 2019 08:57pm
Hey Randy, hows the impeachment going?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Gold: 166.00
Mar 24 2019 09:18pm
Quote (AnimeA @ Mar 24 2019 08:57pm)

Trump says "shut up - suck a dick, you a bitch - I'm legit, your bf mixtape was some shit, he a bitch!"
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 24 2019 09:49pm
I know, I know, holy Jadeoshbobo essay. Don't read it if you don't care, it's just me whining about politics

Quote (AnimeA @ Mar 24 2019 07:57pm)

I'm honestly just confused. Collusion was always going to be difficult to prove, but he clearly obstructed and he's done more than enough shady shit to be impeached. I guess he's truly untouchable.

Three undeniable facts (and a bit of speculation)

He publicly asked for foreign aid in finding dirt on his opponent (specifically calling on Russia)
His son met with Russians @ Trump tower to discuss dirt on Clinton (almost certainly @ the direction of Trump sr)
and Roger Stone, who was working for Trump, met with Wikileaks and was indicted and found guilty because of lying about meeting with them (along with obstruction). Trump also said multiple times no meetings ever took place between his staff and Russians or Wikileaks, which is an outright lie.

He did the exact same shit and 1000000x worse and still nothing, not even an attempt to put him under oath, where he'd lie (because he's incapable of telling the truth) and then they could at least try and impeach him on the same grounds they impeached Clinton, for lying under oath.

Again.... I know collusion was always an unlikely thing to be proven beyond reason of a doubt, but the fact that there's no repercussions for this, him lying about his business deals with Russia, the Stormy Daniels debacle, calling a state of emergency, leaving to golf immediately and saying it was never a real emergency, him being a textbook narcissist who's blatantly lied more than any public figure in history, or any of the other bat-shit crazy and painfully incompetent shit that's taken place under his administration, is absolutely insane. This country is so unbelievably fucked and the precedence this sets for all future presidents is terrifying.

Just one clusterfuck after another, but he's made his point. He's made of fucking Teflon apparently and he'll be reelected.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Mar 24 2019 10:18pm
Banned
Gold: 0.74
Mar 24 2019 09:53pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 24 2019 10:49pm)
I'm honestly just confused. Collusion was always going to be difficult to prove, but he clearly obstructed and he's done more than enough shady shit to be impeached. I guess he's truly untouchable.

You should do what multimulti did.
Gold: 166.00
Mar 24 2019 10:21pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 24 2019 09:49pm)
I know, I know, holy Jadeoshbobo essay. Don't read it if you don't care, it's just me whining about politics

Three undeniable facts (and a bit of speculation)

He publicly asked for foreign aid in finding dirt on his opponent (specifically calling on Russia)
His son met with Russians @ Trump tower to discuss dirt on Clinton (almost certainly @ the direction of Trump sir)
and Roger Stone, who was working for Trump, met with Wikileaks and was indicted and found guilty because of lying about meeting with them (along with obstruction). Trump also said multiple times no meetings ever took place between his staff and Russians or Wikileaks, which is an outright lie.

He did the exact same shit and 1000000x worse and still nothing, not even an attempt to put him under oath, where he'd lie (because he's incapable of telling the truth) and then they could at least try and impeach him on the same grounds they impeached Clinton, for lying under oath.

Again.... I know collusion was always an unlikely thing to be proven beyond reason of a doubt, but the fact that there's no repercussions for this, him lying about his business deals with Russia, the Stormy Daniels debacle, calling a state of emergency, leaving to golf immediately and saying it was never a real emergency, him being a textbook narcissist who's blatantly lied more than any public figure in history, or any of the other bat-shit crazy and painfully incompetent shit that's taken place under his administration, is absolutely insane. This country is so unbelievably fucked and the precedence this sets for all future presidents is terrifying.

Just one clusterfuck after another, but he's made his point. He's made of fucking Teflon apparently and he'll be reelected.

If South Park could go back in time, they'd make Cartman president

Them mental gymnastics
Gold: 65,766.00
Mar 24 2019 11:31pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 24 2019 10:49pm)

Trump is a major success as a conservative president though. He's appointed 2 SC justices (and might even appoint a 3rd if RBG dies or someone else steps down); he's lowered the tax rate for the 1%; he's lowered the corporate tax rate and allowed stock buy-backs; his appointees are deregulating the government (regulatory capture) and working toward privatizing certain aspects of the government (DeVos wants to privatize education to a voucher system; Pai wants to end NN); he's pro-gun; he's anti-immigration; he's anti-muslim; he's anti-women's rights; he's anti-welfare. None of the illegal or embarrassing things he does matter when he's a success in these areas—he's giving conservatives what they want.

The only question is why they couldn't achieve the same goals with Pence in Trump's place after a hypothetical impeachment. The issue here, I think, is that the conservative base LOVES him. His overall approval rating is poor (usually around 35-40%), but his approval rating among those ~40% of conservatives is excellent. He's got a strong personality cult behind him. Crossing Trump would be political suicide for most conservatives.

The Dems seem split on whether to even mention impeachment or not. On the one hand, it's kind of pointless to try without a chance of it passing the senate. Plus that would rile up the conservative base for 2020. On the other hand, he's obviously done impeachable things, quite obviously obstruction of justice, campaign finance fraud, and violating the emoluments clause. However, I think the Dems are just going to ride it out until 2020 unless some smoking-gun evidence is produced that will forcefully turn senate republicans, the Kochs, and Fox news against him. Perhaps a subpoena of the Mueller report will yield such evidence, but I won't be holding my breath.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 25 2019 12:04am
Quote (Terps @ Mar 24 2019 10:31pm)
Trump is a major success as a conservative president though. He's appointed 2 SC justices (and might even appoint a 3rd if RBG dies or someone else steps down); he's lowered the tax rate for the 1%; he's lowered the corporate tax rate and allowed stock buy-backs; his appointees are deregulating the government (regulatory capture) and working toward privatizing certain aspects of the government (DeVos wants to privatize education to a voucher system; Pai wants to end NN); he's pro-gun; he's anti-immigration; he's anti-muslim; he's anti-women's rights; he's anti-welfare. None of the illegal or embarrassing things he does matter when he's a success in these areas—he's giving conservatives what they want.

The only question is why they couldn't achieve the same goals with Pence in Trump's place after a hypothetical impeachment. The issue here, I think, is that the conservative base LOVES him. His overall approval rating is poor (usually around 35-40%), but his approval rating among those ~40% of conservatives is excellent. He's got a strong personality cult behind him. Crossing Trump would be political suicide for most conservatives.

The Dems seem split on whether to even mention impeachment or not. On the one hand, it's kind of pointless to try without a chance of it passing the senate. Plus that would rile up the conservative base for 2020. On the other hand, he's obviously done impeachable things, quite obviously obstruction of justice, campaign finance fraud, and violating the emoluments clause. However, I think the Dems are just going to ride it out until 2020 unless some smoking-gun evidence is produced that will forcefully turn senate republicans, the Kochs, and Fox news against him. Perhaps a subpoena of the Mueller report will yield such evidence, but I won't be holding my breath.

This country allows always the wealthy to get away with pretty much everything and even the handful of guys who do go down, usually end up with a slap on the wrist. I just thought our fucking President would be held to a slightly higher standard than corrupt bankers and lower level politicians, but I was dead wrong. It's also insane that his base consists entirely of people who are going to be negatively impacted by everything he's doing, but that's been the Republicans bread and butter for years. Trick dumb people into supporting you by playing to their irrational distrust of anyone slightly different than themselves.

The whole thing is appalling and I'm positive at this point that he'll be reelected. No matter how much he does wrong, no matter how much he lies or fucks over his own constituents, they believe every single word he says and he'll demonize whatever democrat is unfortunate enough to win the primary and he'll brag about unemployment, creating peace in North Korea and single-handedly eliminating ISIS and the even bigger morons on the fence will eat it the fuck up.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Mar 25 2019 12:05am
Gold: 4,558.50
Mar 25 2019 12:24am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 25 2019 12:04am)
This country allows always the wealthy to get away with pretty much everything and even the handful of guys who do go down, usually end up with a slap on the wrist. I just thought our fucking President would be held to a slightly higher standard than corrupt bankers and lower level politicians, but I was dead wrong. It's also insane that his base consists entirely of people who are going to be negatively impacted by everything he's doing, but that's been the Republicans bread and butter for years. Trick dumb people into supporting you by playing to their irrational distrust of anyone slightly different than themselves.

The whole thing is appalling and I'm positive at this point that he'll be reelected. No matter how much he does wrong, no matter how much he lies or fucks over his own constituents, they believe every single word he says and he'll demonize whatever democrat is unfortunate enough to win the primary and he'll brag about unemployment, creating peace in North Korea and single-handedly eliminating ISIS and the even bigger morons on the fence will eat it the fuck up.

What happened w adolf trump??

Also, after the investigation kept going on and on, I never thought anything was going to happen...

Trump really is untouchable it is pretty unbelievable

e; he will be one hell of a figure to study in 20 years

This post was edited by ShogunExplosion on Mar 25 2019 12:27am
Gold: 65,766.00
Mar 25 2019 12:49am
Quote (ShogunExplosion @ Mar 25 2019 01:24am)
Trump really is untouchable it is pretty unbelievable

As long as he's in office, that's true. That's why he's going to fight tooth and nail to stay in office. If he loses in 2020 and leaves office (which he might not do willingly), he's probably going to have the book thrown at him, and there won't be anyone to pardon him or his family. That's why it won't surprise me if he either suspends the election or refutes the results of the election due to election interference: his wealth and his freedom depend on it.
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev18283848586699Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll