d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Official Football And Rugby General Chat 3.0 > Music,food,chit Chat
Prev17576777879699Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Mar 21 2019 05:55pm
Got our place we can move in next month. 😏

Not the biggest but everything is redone and down the street from my work.
Gold: 1,100.00
Mar 21 2019 06:21pm
Quote (SquirtAndSkirt @ Mar 21 2019 07:55pm)

Congrats man, I bet its a big sigh of relief for you.
Gold: 39,837.69
Mar 21 2019 06:24pm
Quote (SquirtAndSkirt @ Mar 21 2019 06:55pm)

Got AC?
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 80%
Mar 21 2019 06:25pm
Quote (EmericAn @ Mar 21 2019 08:24pm)
Got AC?

Lol
Mar 21 2019 06:28pm
Why why why do i ever click on terps' diaries, didn't learn my lesson last time i guess.
Gold: 39,837.69
Mar 21 2019 06:34pm
Keep having similar dreams for some reason.

Had a dream where I had a prolapsed colon. I had the insides of my colon hanging out like a fleshy windsock like 20 feet long. The only way for me to go to the bathroom was for me to attach a 50-ft long length of PVC pipe to the end of my prolapsed colon and then let the PVC pipe hang off into the Susquehanna River at the Conowingo Dam and slowly poop over the course of an hour. Brandon was also there to help me with the PVC pipe and attaching it to my colon. It was embarrassing to do because people would see me, but it was the only way for me to poop. There was scientific research being performed on me and one other subject with the same condition to discover why this method worked.

At a later stage, I got tired of this method of pooping, so I decided to try something new. This upset my system, I wasn't able to poop anymore, and I could no longer poop the old way once I tried to go back. The moral of the story here was to be thankful for what function I had and try not to upset things by wishing for too much; just accept life for what it is sometimes because it could always be worse.

There was also one part of the dream where I was trying to climb along a pair of cables like 300 ft above the river, but then I realized this was a bad idea and tried to back-track about halfway across the river. The water was rushing below and it was really dangerous.
Mar 21 2019 06:36pm
🤢
Gold: 418.00
Mar 21 2019 06:39pm
Quote (EmericAn @ Mar 21 2019 07:34pm)

Had a dream where I had a prolapsed colon. I had the insides of my colon hanging out like a fleshy windsock like 20 feet long. The only way for me to go to the bathroom was for me to attach a 50-ft long length of PVC pipe to the end of my prolapsed colon and then let the PVC pipe hang off into the Susquehanna River at the Conowingo Dam and slowly poop over the course of an hour. Brandon was also there to help me with the PVC pipe and attaching it to my colon. It was embarrassing to do because people would see me, but it was the only way for me to poop. There was scientific research being performed on me and one other subject with the same condition to discover why this method worked.

At a later stage, I got tired of this method of pooping, so I decided to try something new. This upset my system, I wasn't able to poop anymore, and I could no longer poop the old way once I tried to go back. The moral of the story here was to be thankful for what function I had and try not to upset things by wishing for too much; just accept life for what it is sometimes because it could always be worse.

There was also one part of the dream where I was trying to climb along a pair of cables like 300 ft above the river, but then I realized this was a bad idea and tried to back-track about halfway across the river. The water was rushing below and it was really dangerous.

Wild
Gold: 1,100.00
Mar 21 2019 06:40pm
Quote (EmericAn @ Mar 21 2019 08:34pm)

PM Vilify.
Gold: 418.00
Mar 21 2019 06:44pm
Quote (SquirtAndSkirt @ Mar 21 2019 06:55pm)

Congrats man. I imagine that's a huge relief.
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev17576777879699Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll