d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Tlaw Or Purdy
Prev1678
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3.00
Jul 16 2024 01:21am
Quote (Hako @ Jul 14 2024 10:49pm)
Said it before and I'll say it again. Only QB I'd take/trade Lawrence for is Mahomes. Every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Lamar's body might already be breaking down.

Allen is good, but he wasn't really good until they got Diggs. We'll see what happens this season without him.

Burrow is good, but he has great weapons and has been injury prone.

Herbert has regressed in each of these past couple of seasons.

Stafford is old as shit.

Stroud had a fine year, but they fed off a lot of prayer balls. Lets see if he continues his upward trend, or if the sophomore slump hits. Especially since DCs now have a full off season to break down his film.

So Lamar's body is breaking down while he played every game plus two post season games, but T Law sitting out half the year with ankles leprosy is the pinnacle of health? Interesting.

Allen wasn't really good until he had Diggs, but "QB sucked until he had legit receiving option" isn't exactly a shocking headline. We'll see how it plays out, but I think going forward Allen will have more success without Diggs than the opposite.

Won't argue with you on Burrow, but I will say I would 100% take him over Lawrence.

Herbert has regressed, but I would argue at no fault of his own. He's been injured, and had to deal with one of the worst coaching and management situations in the entire league. This season he'll have to deal with probably the worst receiving corps in the entire league. Put Herbert on a top 1/3rd team and this dude is competing for Super Bowls.\

Stafford is old as shit and beat to hell, but if I had a choice of one to two years of Stafford or five to ten years of T Law (assuming the team had a SB contending roster), I'm taking Staff Daddy ever single time.
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev1678
Add Reply New Topic New Poll