d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Official Football And Rugby General Chat 3.0 > Music,food,chit Chat
Prev16869707172699Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 80%
Mar 16 2019 10:54am
Quote (AmineA @ Mar 16 2019 12:53pm)
wtf YouTube's search filters aren't working for me... tried in 2 different browsers... anyone else? or operator error...

okay not just me....

https://www.reddit.com/r/youtube/comments/b1s4ff/filter_sort_not_working_anyone_else/

TF youtube, get ur sh1t together pls...
Gold: 16.80
Mar 16 2019 12:56pm
Quote (AmineA @ Mar 16 2019 10:54am)
okay not just me....

https://www.reddit.com/r/youtube/comments/b1s4ff/filter_sort_not_working_anyone_else/

TF youtube, get ur sh1t together pls...

Chinas coming for that booty

Weird how none of this is happening with AWS
Mar 16 2019 01:04pm
Quote (AnimeA @ Mar 16 2019 02:56pm)
Chinas coming for that booty

Weird how none of this is happening with AWS

AWS?

I (too) was wondering if it had to do with the New Zealand massacre thing since it was livestreamed or whatever then uploaded to other platforms i think. (Reddit user said this first, not taking credit).
Gold: 65,766.00
Mar 16 2019 01:13pm
Quote (DisingenuousWEASEL @ Mar 16 2019 03:58am)
Prolly should have tried to take it to a vet
Or at least remove the lifeless corpse in case it did belong to someone to remove the chance they go looking for it and end up finding your handiwork 😕

Awful situation to be confronted with for anyone with empathy, especially a cat owner, condolences

I don't think there was any way for me to help it, just being realistic.

It was midnight on Saturday, so neither the normal vet nor the humane society would be open. I'm not paying for the emergency vet to euthanize it or perform surgery on it (I couldn't even justify paying for emergency services for my own cats: it was like $120 just to euthanize)

And even if I wanted to help it, it was on the muddy shoulder of the road. No way I'm wheeling up to it, somehow retrieving it while it writhes, and then wheeling back to my car and placing it in my car. Also no way for me to move the body since I can't wheel up there anyway.
Gold: 249.10
Mar 16 2019 01:27pm
Quote (Terps @ 16 Mar 2019 20:13)
I don't think there was any way for me to help it, just being realistic.

It was midnight on Saturday, so neither the normal vet nor the humane society would be open. I'm not paying for the emergency vet to euthanize it or perform surgery on it (I couldn't even justify paying for emergency services for my own cats: it was like $120 just to euthanize)

And even if I wanted to help it, it was on the muddy shoulder of the road. No way I'm wheeling up to it, somehow retrieving it while it writhes, and then wheeling back to my car and placing it in my car. Also no way for me to move the body since I can't wheel up there anyway.

Unfortunate situation with no attractive options. Personally I wouldn't have been capable of knowingly running over the cat even if I thought it would be the humane thing to do.

I wasn't judging u or ur choices so much as using it as an opportunity to process a similar scenario I experienced that still bothers me, which didnt occur to me fully until after posting.

Sorry

This post was edited by DisingenuousWEASEL on Mar 16 2019 01:28pm
Mar 16 2019 01:29pm
wait i thought terps running the cat over multiple times was just a troll, did he really do that lol
Gold: 16.80
Mar 16 2019 01:40pm
Quote (AmineA @ Mar 16 2019 01:04pm)
AWS?

I (too) was wondering if it had to do with the New Zealand massacre thing since it was livestreamed or whatever then uploaded to other platforms i think. (Reddit user said this first, not taking credit).

Amazon Web Service. Facebook and Instagram went down earlier this week. I'm not totally sure if YouTube uses Google servers or if it runs on AWS though. But with 3 of the biggest sites in the world have trouble in the same week it's usually a sign someone's trying something.

Although I did read some conspiracies the Facebook thing was them dumping tons of tables and having to fix the fallout of that. Which would make sense.
Gold: 65,766.00
Mar 16 2019 01:45pm
Quote (AmineA @ Mar 16 2019 02:29pm)
wait i thought terps running the cat over multiple times was just a troll, did he really do that lol

Nah, I figured it was the better option.

Like, if I was mortally wounded, I'd want to be put out of my misery in the span of a few minutes rather than lie there in pain for several hours. Running it over again was my only way to do this, since I couldn't realistically do anything else, given my disability. Well, it later occurred to me I could retrieve my pistol from home and drive all the way back, but I didn't want to do that either.
Banned
Gold: 0.74
Mar 16 2019 01:52pm
Quote (Terps @ Mar 16 2019 02:45pm)
Nah, I figured it was the better option.

Like, if I was mortally wounded, I'd want to be put out of my misery in the span of a few minutes rather than lie there in pain for several hours. Running it over again was my only way to do this, since I couldn't realistically do anything else, given my disability. Well, it later occurred to me I could retrieve my pistol from home and drive all the way back, but I didn't want to do that either.

Cat must of owed you money?

Mar 16 2019 01:55pm
Quote (AnimeA @ Mar 16 2019 03:40pm)
Amazon Web Service. Facebook and Instagram went down earlier this week. I'm not totally sure if YouTube uses Google servers or if it runs on AWS though. But with 3 of the biggest sites in the world have trouble in the same week it's usually a sign someone's trying something.

Although I did read some conspiracies the Facebook thing was them dumping tons of tables and having to fix the fallout of that. Which would make sense.

i don't know what this means, the rest makes sense. I would think YOuTube uses Google Services since they are owned by Google/Alphabet co....
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev16869707172699Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll