d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Official Football & Rugby General Chat 2.0 > Music, Food, Chitty Chat
Prev1354035413542354335445001Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,570.21
Jan 2 2018 01:34pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jan 2 2018 01:30pm)
You're pretty hardcore.

Have you done any drugs though? Just curious.

Not really. I've never had trouble being a degenerate so drugs seemed unnecessary for most of my life. Blacked out, browned out, passed out and made horrible life decisions just fine with weed/pain pills/alcohol. Smoked on and off for a decade but just beer/liquor now.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Jan 2 2018 01:36pm
Quote (Cheesehead @ Jan 2 2018 12:11pm)
High for the weak is Vicodin.

Ty for clarification.

Son?
Gold: 0.00
Jan 2 2018 01:42pm
Quote (Cheesehead @ Jan 2 2018 01:34pm)
Not really. I've never had trouble being a degenerate so drugs seemed unnecessary for most of my life. Blacked out, browned out, passed out and made horrible life decisions just fine with weed/pain pills/alcohol. Smoked on and off for a decade but just beer/liquor now.

Damn kanye West over here
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Jan 2 2018 01:43pm
Quote (Cheesehead @ Jan 2 2018 11:34am)

That's what I guessed, I was just curious.

Better way to be man. I don't do anything anymore of course, I don't even smoke, but I'd probably be down to drop acid again if given the chance lol. I have no interest in anything else. I love drinking, but I hardly ever get drunk. Everyone around me gets fucked up so much quicker, that I usually end up slowing down and sobering up, since I get irritated when everyone starts getting sloppy drunk, and I've been drinking as much or more than the bastards. Part of that is just not having any friends though. I've got one friend who I go out to the bar with, and he works insane hours, so he rarely ends up getting drunk, and he only drinks piss beer, so it takes a long time to get him drunk. I also go out with my parents probably once a month, but they usually get shitty quick (they go fucking hard), and then I become aware of it and do my best not to make an ass of myself.
Gold: 16.80
Jan 2 2018 01:43pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jan 2 2018 01:21pm)
Man.... you really are not a druggie piece of shit, what's wrong with you? Oxy > Hydro. Also, Benzodiazepines are a fucking bitch. Especially when you mix them with opiates (hydro/oxy/tramadol). I've blacked out for 2 days on those little devils (also had an orgy during that time, that I only remember bits and pieces of). I had a couple of friends (ex friends for obvious reasons) who stole a car, broke into a bunch of houses stealing CCs along with other various shit (my parents house was one that got hit), and a bunch of other random horrible shit. Lasted like 3 days before they got popped, and they said they'd wake up throughout it for an hour or 2, and then black out again, and then wake up driving, or in the middle of stealing some shit like 4-6 hours later, or w/e. Those are weird... if you take too much, it's like every possible inhibition you could possibly have somehow disappears, and you just turn into an animal. Kind of like a fugue state, but you come in and out, and you see yourself doing awful/stupid shit, and you can't really stop yourself, you just keep going.

Fez so dumb he didn't get that I played into the mistake....

Ssssssuuuuuuuuuurrrrrreeeeeerr you did. I remember that was my go to excuse when I was in 5th grade too. Nuh uh I knew I made a mistake that's the joke hahaha.....
Jan 2 2018 01:44pm
Quote (Fezbang @ Jan 2 2018 11:43am)
Ssssssuuuuuuuuuurrrrrreeeeeerr you did. I remember that was my go to excuse when I was in 5th grade too. Nuh uh I knew I made a mistake that's the joke hahaha.....

I thought you were better than this man :( . Disappointed in you.
Gold: 3,570.21
Jan 2 2018 01:47pm
Quote (Bluth @ Jan 2 2018 01:42pm)
Damn kanye West over here

Visiting Whitewater and La Crosse turned me into an animal.

Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jan 2 2018 01:43pm)
That's what I guessed, I was just curious.

Better way to be man. I don't do anything anymore of course, I don't even smoke, but I'd probably be down to drop acid again if given the chance lol. I have no interest in anything else. I love drinking, but I hardly ever get drunk. Everyone around me gets fucked up so much quicker, that I usually end up slowing down and sobering up, since I get irritated when everyone starts getting sloppy drunk, and I've been drinking as much or more than the bastards. Part of that is just not having any friends though. I've got one friend who I go out to the bar with, and he works insane hours, so he rarely ends up getting drunk, and he only drinks piss beer, so it takes a long time to get him drunk. I also go out with my parents probably once a month, but they usually get shitty quick (they go fucking hard), and then I become aware of it and do my best not to make an ass of myself.

Ye. After I finish the New Years and Christmas liquor, I'm going to take a break from all alcohol. Hoping to kill my tolerance since I can't really get drunk unless I really try to. Plus I need to start my Greet diet so I can look like Biiceps for the wedding in June. I can drink beer all day and be fine, and even with a couple nightcaps of bourbon/whiskey and be fine. Maybe I just need to drink new things because the Guinness/Jameson/IPA train is getting me no where even though I love them all dearly.
Gold: 16.80
Jan 2 2018 01:51pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jan 2 2018 01:44pm)

Well you were wrong
Gold: 65,751.00
Jan 2 2018 01:52pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jan 2 2018 02:44pm)

needs to go back to being Gangbang -__-
Jan 2 2018 01:59pm
Quote (Cheesehead @ Jan 2 2018 11:47am)
Visiting Whitewater and La Crosse turned me into an animal.

Ye. After I finish the New Years and Christmas liquor, I'm going to take a break from all alcohol. Hoping to kill my tolerance since I can't really get drunk unless I really try to. Plus I need to start my Greet diet so I can look like Biiceps for the wedding in June. I can drink beer all day and be fine, and even with a couple nightcaps of bourbon/whiskey and be fine. Maybe I just need to drink new things because the Guinness/Jameson/IPA train is getting me no where even though I love them all dearly.

I didn't even think about switching what I drink, maybe that's part of the reason why it's such a pain in the ass for me to get drunk. G&T, Moscow Mules, Heineken/Becks have been what I've been drinking for the past few months. I get on kicks, and only drink x for anywhere from 3-6 months. My dad has been on a crazy fucking Guinness fix since he got back from Ireland, since it was all he drank there. Totally forgot about you getting married lol. That's so awesome dude, it seems like you found a great one, and I'm legitimately happy for you man.

My only thing that tells me I'm getting old, is how fucking tired I get when I get home. I can be out drinking until close no problem, but whether or not I have 3 drinks, or 30 drinks, when I come home and hit the bed, I'm out fucking IMMEDIATELY. There's just nothing I can do about it, and it's the opposite of how I was when I was younger. I loved coming home drunk and eating some stupid food, laughing at some terrible show/movie or w/e, but I'm old and worthless now. At least I can hang while I'm at the bar, I guess that's something.

Quote (Terps @ Jan 2 2018 11:52am)
needs to go back to being Gangbang -__-

Vouch.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Jan 2 2018 02:00pm
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev1354035413542354335445001Next
Closed New Topic New Poll