:rofl: :rofl: unreal
Gold: 10,749.43
Jul 5 2024 10:51pm
TLaw.

easy
Gold: 3.00
Jul 6 2024 07:56pm
Quote (LongClip @ Jun 18 2024 04:23pm)
Went with TLaw. Rushing ability and being just the better player overall felt better being a dynasty. Purdy is good but he has arguably the best offensive weapons in the NFL as a whole. Tlaw making diamonds out of dirt and he can rush.

T Law is one of the worst fumbling QB's I've ever seen, and it's not even like bad pocket presence, he just straight up stops holding on to the ball with no-one around him. Frequently.

His weapons also are much worse than Purdy's. I get it's dynasty, but the Niner's should be good for a while and keep supplying him weapons, while the Jags are the fucking Jags (apologies Hako and Kargus). Purdy has his limits but I would have gone with Purdy.
Gold: 100.70
Warn: 10%
Jul 7 2024 03:46am
Quote (GinJuxtaposition @ Jul 6 2024 09:56pm)
T Law is one of the worst fumbling QB's I've ever seen, and it's not even like bad pocket presence, he just straight up stops holding on to the ball with no-one around him. Frequently.

His weapons also are much worse than Purdy's. I get it's dynasty, but the Niner's should be good for a while and keep supplying him weapons, while the Jags are the fucking Jags (apologies Hako and Kargus). Purdy has his limits but I would have gone with Purdy.

You can’t say that about Trevor Lawrence, you’re going to make Hako angry. I say Trevor Lawrence is mediocre and it sets him off. I’m not quite sure why because his numbers are very average at best.

This post was edited by straightedgerevenge on Jul 7 2024 03:47am
Gold: 12,300.00
Jul 7 2024 02:55pm
Quote (GinJuxtaposition @ Jul 6 2024 06:56pm)

His only issue is the fumbles, he has got to clean that shit up.

His receivers had the highest drop rate of any team in the NFL. Ridley dropped a shit ton of passes last year and a lot of them would of been for TDs.

His OL was rotating guys every week because of injury and they were ranked at the bottom of the NFL. Hell we had 6 different players start at least 1 game at LG alone. They were the worst run blocking OL in the NFL. I can't remember the exact % off the top of my head, but a good % (I want to say 33%, that's the number that first pops into my head) of our rushing attempts went for zero or negative yards. As we all know, if you can't run the ball, it's only going to make it harder for the QB and Offense.

The Defense was hit or miss and collapsed way too many times. They let Jake fucking Browning slice them up in his 2nd ever NFL start. Dude had an 87% completion, 350+ yards and 2 TD. The Defense then let Joe fucking Flacco slice them up for 310+ and 3 TD the very next week.

He wasn't the same after the ankle injury against the Bengals (same game Browning sliced up the Defense). He was playing lights out in that game also (and the weeks prior to that game), then the injury happened. We also lost Christian Kirk in that game and that hurt the Offense a lot. It was all down hill after that. He was playing like one of the best QBs in the league up until that injury.

Despite all this, he still had this team at 8-3, but then the ankle injury happened and the wheels fell off due to it (and losing Kirk).

I'm not worried though, but the Lawrence discourse is wild right now. Going to be a lot of haters eating crow after this season.

This post was edited by Hako on Jul 7 2024 02:58pm
Gold: 6,885.99
Jul 7 2024 03:18pm
Quote (Hako @ Jul 7 2024 01:55pm)
His only issue is the fumbles, he has got to clean that shit up.

His receivers had the highest drop rate of any team in the NFL. Ridley dropped a shit ton of passes last year and a lot of them would of been for TDs.

His OL was rotating guys every week because of injury and they were ranked at the bottom of the NFL. Hell we had 6 different players start at least 1 game at LG alone. They were the worst run blocking OL in the NFL. I can't remember the exact % off the top of my head, but a good % (I want to say 33%, that's the number that first pops into my head) of our rushing attempts went for zero or negative yards. As we all know, if you can't run the ball, it's only going to make it harder for the QB and Offense.

The Defense was hit or miss and collapsed way too many times. They let Jake fucking Browning slice them up in his 2nd ever NFL start. Dude had an 87% completion, 350+ yards and 2 TD. The Defense then let Joe fucking Flacco slice them up for 310+ and 3 TD the very next week.

He wasn't the same after the ankle injury against the Bengals (same game Browning sliced up the Defense). He was playing lights out in that game also (and the weeks prior to that game), then the injury happened. We also lost Christian Kirk in that game and that hurt the Offense a lot. It was all down hill after that. He was playing like one of the best QBs in the league up until that injury.

Despite all this, he still had this team at 8-3, but then the ankle injury happened and the wheels fell off due to it (and losing Kirk).

I'm not worried though, but the Lawrence discourse is wild right now. Going to be a lot of haters eating crow after this season.

Lower mid, 23 of 32 according to PFF

23. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS

All five projected Jacksonville starting offensive linemen were selected in either the first or second rounds of their drafts, although only the two offensive tackles — Cam Robinson and Anton Harrison — were picked by the Jaguars. That talent did not necessarily show on the field last season, as Jacksonville often had to rely on quarterback Trevor Lawrence’s quick release. The Jaguars signed center Mitch Morse in free agency, hoping that he can bolster the interior offensive line.

Jul 7 2024 03:34pm
Quote (ZeaLORDeaL @ Jul 7 2024 02:18pm)
Lower mid, 23 of 32 according to PFF

That's their projection/ranking for the OL going into this season. I'm talking about the OL from last season. They were at the bottom of the league last year and the year before actually.
Jul 7 2024 04:55pm
Quote (Hako @ Jul 7 2024 02:34pm)
That's their projection/ranking for the OL going into this season. I'm talking about the OL from last season. They were at the bottom of the league last year and the year before actually.

Oh I know, I'm just saying it's not much better for him lol
Jul 7 2024 05:53pm
Quote (ZeaLORDeaL @ Jul 7 2024 03:55pm)
Oh I know, I'm just saying it's not much better for him lol

The weakest part of the OL was the interior. Mitch Morse should be a good upgrade over Luke Fortner. Fortner stinks and was often pushed right back into Trevor's face.
Jul 7 2024 06:28pm
Quote (Hako @ Jul 7 2024 04:53pm)
The weakest part of the OL was the interior. Mitch Morse should be a good upgrade over Luke Fortner. Fortner stinks and was often pushed right back into Trevor's face.

Man knows his teams Offensive Line 😎
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev1234568Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll