d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Official New York Jets Fan Thread > New Jack City
Prev1232425262734Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Dec 27 2020 10:29pm
Sewell only worth it at #2
Gold: 6,061.70
Dec 27 2020 10:59pm
Quote (iSmoke420 @ 27 Dec 2020 13:20)
that management needs to go why are they intentionally tanking their draft picks

Had to show that even they outclass the Browns.

Pride type thing, no doubt. ;)
Gold: 400.00
Dec 28 2020 07:37am
Quote (adrianpk @ Dec 27 2020 11:29pm)
Sewell only worth it at #2

Agreed - but I can see them trading back or taking a QB.
While the Jets are not in a good position, they are in one of the most interesting ones in the NFL going into this draft. As Joe Douglas has been great drafting, this draft has potential to be his legacy as a Jet. Does he stick with Sam and try to build around him, or does he go with another option at QB. They could always take a QB with Seattles pick, but who knows. While I'm disappointed about Lawrence and the Jaguars legitimately don't deserve him, I'm excited to see what Joey D does.
Gold: 69.00
Dec 28 2020 07:54am
Quote (psudan @ Dec 28 2020 08:37am)
While the Jets are not in a good position, they are in one of the most interesting ones in the NFL going into this draft. As Joe Douglas has been great drafting, this draft has potential to be his legacy as a Jet. Does he stick with Sam and try to build around him, or does he go with another option at QB. They could always take a QB with Seattles pick, but who knows. While I'm disappointed about Lawrence and the Jaguars legitimately don't deserve him, I'm excited to see what Joey D does.

Jaguars are one piece of shit organization(fans included). Nfl should make them sell and bring in an expansion team. They’ve clearly been tanking for a majority of the season, which is an embarrassment to the league. Can’t have this shit turning into basketball.

Also, if Lawrence ends up a Jaguar (I have a stinking suspicion he’d rather cut off his own manhood) I hope he never plays a snap for them or turns into the biggest bust of all time.
Gold: 400.00
Dec 28 2020 08:00am
Quote (Saquads @ Dec 28 2020 08:54am)
Jaguars are one piece of shit organization(fans included). Nfl should make them sell and bring in an expansion team. They’ve clearly been tanking for a majority of the season, which is an embarrassment to the league. Can’t have this shit turning into basketball.

Also, if Lawrence ends up a Jaguar (I have a stinking suspicion he’d rather cut off his own manhood) I hope he never plays a snap for them or turns into the biggest bust of all time.

Yeah, that's what sucks. The Jets just fielded a bad team and have a terrible coach, i don't think there was any (clearly based on the last 2 wins) intentional tanking going on in our organization. Jags just chalked it from the start -- and i guess good on them but it's kind of shitty.
Lawrence was always going to declare for the draft this year and he'll be a Jaguar and likely have a great career. It's just the most Jets thing ever for it to happen that way
Dec 28 2020 08:53am
Quote (psudan @ Dec 28 2020 09:00am)
Yeah, that's what sucks. The Jets just fielded a bad team and have a terrible coach, i don't think there was any (clearly based on the last 2 wins) intentional tanking going on in our organization. Jags just chalked it from the start -- and i guess good on them but it's kind of shitty.
Lawrence was always going to declare for the draft this year and he'll be a Jaguar and likely have a great career. It's just the most Jets thing ever for it to happen that way

Maybe he pulls an Eli?
Gold: 35.66
Dec 28 2020 09:10am
Quote (Saquads @ Dec 28 2020 09:53am)
Maybe he pulls an Eli?

Quote (Saquads @ Oct 28 2020 10:04am)
He can say all he wants about the jets, but the fact remains that Douglas seems to know what he’s doing. He’s been gm for one offseason, amassed some draft capital, refused to give out bad contracts. Gase will be gone soon enough and they will have their guy in Lawrence. If you’re hoping he’s going to pull an Eli you’re hoping will likely be in vain as seen over the history of the nfl. It’s not very common. And he’s not returning to Clemson either. So stop posting dumbass shit like this

Interesting take
Dec 28 2020 09:45am
Quote (4killer7 @ Dec 28 2020 10:10am)
Interesting take

😂

I’m just disgusted with the entire Jacksonville organization and fan base.

But there is a chance. I never said there wasn’t

This post was edited by Saquads on Dec 28 2020 09:46am
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Dec 28 2020 10:36am
Quote (psudan @ Dec 28 2020 05:37am)

Ive watched film on both other qbs and not impressed. I do believe Joe with pick other pieces for our build and keep sam. Maybe 2nd round I see him taking a qb. Honestly not sure

Imo Jaguars are trash org. They won’t make tlaw great. I believe in that 100%
Gold: 12,300.00
Dec 28 2020 03:57pm
Quote (Saquads @ Dec 28 2020 05:54am)

Shut up, Bitch

Quote (4killer7 @ Dec 28 2020 07:10am)
Interesting take

Some people are so mad its hilarious. This take that we dont deserve Lawrence is one of the dumbest takes ive ever heard. This franchise has been bad and screwed over for the majority of the past 20 years.. God forbid we get something nice for once.

Also this talk about him pulling an Eli is comical. Why would a kid from a small town in Georgia not want to play in Jacksonville? It's a 5 hour car ride and/or a very short plane ride back home. Being a 20 year old millionaire living on the beach would just be terrible right? LOLOLOLOLOL

He also did an interview with Dan Patrick a week or so ago and he said that he was ready to go play anywhere.
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev1232425262734Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll