d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Official Football And Rugby General Chat 3.0 > Music,food,chit Chat
Prev11819202122699Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 21 2019 04:09pm
Quote (AnimeA @ Feb 21 2019 03:07pm)
I can't do keyboard mouse. It's far inferior to a controller.

Most would disagree with you, but even so, controllers can be used with your PC now, so even that reasoning is shot.

I forget what game it was, but my buddy was playing something with crossplay and they had to switch back to separate servers, because the console players were getting shit on too hard by people with mouse/keyboard. Being out of practice, I'm way better with a controller, but mouse/keyboard shit on controller players.

Quote (Vilify @ Feb 21 2019 03:08pm)
I've always enjoyed pc more mainly for the fact that most games seem faster paced or it's just more quick reacting with a mouse & keyboard.

Like.... Fuck console shooters, the analogs drive me fucking nuts when I know I can ZZZZING around with a mouse.

Depends on the game. I played CS 1.6 and Halo at the same time and the pacing difference between the two never bothered me. They're both vastly different, but amazing games. I like a little variety in my life and turning a bit slower isn't that much of a hindrance, it just forces you to position a bit more strategically to protect yourself.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Feb 21 2019 04:11pm
Gold: 16.80
Feb 21 2019 04:13pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Feb 21 2019 04:09pm)
Most would disagree with you, but even so, controllers can be used with your PC now, so even that reasoning is shot.

I forget what game it was, but my buddy was playing something with crossplay and they had to switch back to separate servers, because the console players were getting shit on too hard by people with mouse/keyboard. Being out of practice, I'm way better with a controller, but mouse/keyboard shit on controller players.

Yea I have one. And a computer I spent thousands on. Still hate it. Also in real life I don't think I've ever met a computer gamer that wasn't a douche about it.

Gears of War had cross play and that's one of the few games where controllers seemed to do better because the movement system was set up for controllers and movement > accuracy for that game
Gold: 39,837.69
Feb 21 2019 04:14pm
It’s not fucking hard to get used to keyboard and mouse guys. Holy crap. Sure at first it feels odd, but the learning period is very minimal. Took me like a day to get the feel for it. Not much longer to get good with it. Now it’s just an extension of my hand, I don’t even think about it.

You are just doing yourself a major disservice by not taking the little time to transition.
Feb 21 2019 04:15pm
Quote (AnimeA @ Feb 21 2019 03:13pm)
Yea I have one. And a computer I spent thousands on. Still hate it. Also in real life I don't think I've ever met a computer gamer that wasn't a douche about it.

Gears of War had cross play and that's one of the few games where controllers seemed to do better because the movement system was set up for controllers and movement > accuracy for that game

Ya... I blame the meme community more than anything else for making all PC gamers seem like pompous dbags. I'll never understand feeling superior to someone because of what you play on. I never was a Gears fan, but that makes a lot of sense.

Quote (EmericAn @ Feb 21 2019 03:14pm)
It’s not fucking hard to get used to keyboard and mouse guys. Holy crap. Sure at first it feels odd, but the learning period is very minimal. Took me like a day to get the feel for it. Not much longer to get good with it. Now it’s just an extension of my hand, I don’t even think about it.

You are just doing yourself a major disservice by not taking the little time to transition.

Think you're missing something.... there's literally only one person here who said he doesn't like mouse/keyboard. Are you drunk Nick?

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Feb 21 2019 04:15pm
Gold: 39,837.69
Feb 21 2019 04:16pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Feb 21 2019 05:15pm)
Ya... I blame the meme community more than anything else for making all PC gamers seem like pompous dbags. I'll never understand feeling superior to someone because of what you play on. I never was a Gears fan, but that makes a lot of sense.

Think you're missing something.... there's literally only one person here who said he doesn't like mouse/keyboard. Are you drunk Nick?

I’m more generalizing here. That’s not the first person on these forums to say that shit.

Feb 21 2019 04:19pm
Quote (EmericAn @ Feb 21 2019 03:16pm)
I’m more generalizing here. That’s not the first person on these forums to say that shit.

aw, okay. Was random as fuck for this convo though lol. I know it'll personally take me longer than day to adjust to mouse/keyboard, but a week of gaming away from my consoles and I'd have it down. I'm not planning to switch fully away from console, I still like it and I love laying in my bed playing single-players games or w/e, but I do wanna get in on the PC fun with you and Arther and some of my other IRL buddies.
Feb 21 2019 04:21pm
Quote (EmericAn @ Feb 21 2019 04:14pm)

Am I really though? What can I do on computer that I can't on the Xbox these days? Mods? OK things look better. Adds a few more missions. But I already get lost in the game with how good they look.

Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Feb 21 2019 04:15pm)

How can you not love gears? It's such an intense game
Gold: 26,165.01
Feb 21 2019 04:21pm
The only game I even play on console is MvCi

Otherwise old ps2 games n shit.

My ps4 is basically a hulu/netflix/youtube machine rofl
Feb 21 2019 04:22pm
Quote (Vilify @ Feb 21 2019 04:21pm)
The only game I even play on console is MvCi

Otherwise old ps2 games n shit.

My ps4 is basically a hulu/netflix/youtube machine rofl

I'll never enjoy sports games on the computer. There's no chance I'd ever be convinced it's better
Gold: 26,165.01
Feb 21 2019 04:23pm
Quote (AnimeA @ Feb 21 2019 02:22pm)
I'll never enjoy sports games on the computer. There's no chance I'd ever be convinced it's better

I don't even like sports games besides NBA HangTime lol.
Last NBA game I played was 2k10.

Last football game was Blitz the League II.

I just don't even game much anymore lol
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev11819202122699Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll