d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Official Football And Rugby General Chat 3.0 > Music,food,chit Chat
Prev1137138139140141699Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 16.80
Apr 17 2019 12:53pm
Quote (Vilify @ Apr 17 2019 12:51pm)
His mom passed away not even a year ago man /:

People die every day. His mother isn't anything special. If he can't take an off color joke on the internet about it, I got some bad news for you
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Apr 17 2019 12:54pm
Quote (AmineA @ Apr 17 2019 10:05am)
1. reputable polling sites had Trump within the margin of error the whole time, i do get a kick when people who don't follow polls bring that up though.

2. Trump is 50/50 (figuratively speaking) on promises kept though...

No Wall
No Obamacare repeal
No Hillary in prison (kidding with this one)

but yeah.. those are two BIG campaign promises that aren't fulfilled...

if your argument is both sides are just as bad/corrupt you are wrong lol.

i'm a bernie bro, but i feel there are other dem candidates who could be just as good if not better. Bernie's got the whiteness going for him though so I think he has a better chance of getting elected than say a Kamela Harris.

Incoming wall of political text - Don't read it if you don't care

It's been far worse than that....

His biggest promises have all been busts. The only thing he's actually followed through on, was cracking down on immigration. Of course, he's done it in the most horrific ways imaginable and creating impossible bottlenecks at the border, which creates terrible situations, only furthers his agenda.

He has done nothing to help jobs stay in the United States, which was one of his biggest things. Making America great again and bringing back jobs. Outsourcing has continued to rise during his campaign and he's only hindered the American job market by doubling down on coal to save a few thousand jobs and protect his own interests and booty-blasting green alternatives, which could have created hundreds of thousands of jobs in the states.

Draining the swamp. He's gone out of his way to put the lowest and most corrupt swampy fucking pieces of shit into power since taking over. His whole platform was a lie, but I don't know how there isn't more outrage from his base over this.

Building the wall. Someone that every intelligent person and expert in the world knows is a money-pit that won't deter drug trafficking and it'll only moderately impact immigration, which shouldn't even be top 20 for things our country should be focusing on. Putting aside how asinine it is, he promised US citizens would never pay a damn for it and then he puts hundreds of thousands of people out of work, to try and force the hands of taxpayers to pay an exorbitant and endless sum for something that doesn't work....

As I've said many times though, he's not going anywhere as long as he's making all the right people rich. He continues to deregulate wall-street, lower taxes for the ultra rich, cut programs that help people and keep our country working, all while continuing and bolstering America's never ending war profiteering.

None of this covers how bad he's hurt our image, his never-ending embarrassments with foreign diplomats, his conspiracy theories, his general lack of knowledge, his clinical narcissism and possible insanity, his constant temper tantrums, his *jokes* about destroying or removing pieces of the constitution to benefit him, his abuse of the system, including alluding to the fact that he now owns the Supreme Court and they'll always side with him, committing open and frequent obstruction, pleading with foreign agents to interfere in US elections, his constant abuse of executive orders and this is literally just the tip of the iceberg.

I could go on and on and on and it's absolutely embarrassing to me that 40% of voters are still supporting this monster. I get that people still believe Hilary would have been worse, they're wrong and it's not even close, but I understand people's dislike for her. She's not a good person, but she'd at least have been just another President, not a fucking catastrophic embarrassment. As far as the current candidates look, I'd take any Democrat and probably almost any Republican over Trump. I wish for fucking once in my lifetime, Republicans could put forward a competent candidate, but somehow they keep winning with people who don't know their mouths from their assholes, so I guess the dumber the better for their base.

Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Apr 17 2019 12:56pm
Quote (SheriffCool @ Apr 17 2019 02:19pm)
Don't dish it if you're not willing to take it. And I would much rather be a Trump apologist than "Bernie bro's" with TBH , the locked kid, and you. LMAO

I dont give two shits about Bernie. Hes a piece of shit too. Wants to raise taxes by 52% but wont pay that from his own
Gold: 26,165.01
Apr 17 2019 12:57pm
Quote (AnimeA @ Apr 17 2019 10:53am)
People die every day. His mother isn't anything special. If he can't take an off color joke on the internet about it, I got some bad news for you

Whilst that is true his mother was definitely special to him. Between that, the apartment fire, house hopping, and just now settling in after months of this shit, it's a lot of stress for someone to be under.

I mean, I went off on a guy in the PvM section after my dad passed away. People lash out & vent. Even if it doesn't help, it seems to help you feel slightly better in that moment.

Mostly I couldn't care less what people say on the internet, but certain things at certain times can be unbearable lol. I've taken 2 week breaks just because I didn't want to deal with all the negativity around jsp.
Apr 17 2019 12:57pm
Quote (Vilify @ Apr 17 2019 02:57pm)
Whilst that is true his mother was definitely special to him. Between that, the apartment fire, house hopping, and just now settling in after months of this shit, it's a lot of stress for someone to be under.

I mean, I went off on a guy in the PvM section after my dad passed away. People lash out & vent. Even if it doesn't help, it seems to help you feel slightly better in that moment.

Mostly I couldn't care less what people say on the internet, but certain things at certain times can be unbearable lol. I've taken 2 week breaks just because I didn't want to deal with all the negativity around jsp.

Ignore him. Hes a piece of shit like Sheriff

😂

Apr 17 2019 12:58pm
Quote (Vilify @ Apr 17 2019 11:51am)
His mom passed away not even a year ago man /:

Yep and that sucks, but you reap what you sow. He goes for the low-blow at every opportunity and he regularly wishes death and ill on anyone who disagrees with him. I personally wouldn't ever talk shit about his mom, or anyone's parents or loved ones who had passed, but if you're going to be a cancerous troll, you're going to have people throw serious shade your way. You need to have a thicker skin if that's how you choose to handle yourself online.
Gold: 16.80
Apr 17 2019 01:00pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Vilify @ Apr 17 2019 12:57pm)

Maybe if he wasnt a dick on every account he's ever been on on here he would get more slack from people. If you're going to be a cunt its gonna come back to you.
Apr 17 2019 01:04pm
Easy reports 😏
Gold: 1,100.00
Apr 17 2019 01:06pm
Quote (KamikazeShady @ Apr 17 2019 02:56pm)
I dont give two shits about Bernie. Hes a piece of shit too. Wants to raise taxes by 52% but wont pay that from his own

That was my whole point, the whole system is fucked, it's not about Democrats and Republicans, it's about the American people getting fucked by BOTH sides. I don't like either side more than the other, but for people to think if Hillary or Bernie was president instead the world would be a bowl of cherries they are fucking clueless. Congress is the real problem, not the president. Trump is a fucking blowhard and stubborn and knows how to get business deals done, but not deals with congress who can't stand him. They should all drop their petty differences and work to make changes for the betterment of all people, not just whoever backs them financially, or friends and family members. Until we get collaboration from both parties, this shit will keep continuing.
Apr 17 2019 01:07pm
Quote (KamikazeShady @ Apr 17 2019 12:04pm)
Easy reports 😏

Seriously man? See, here's a good opportunity for you to go high and try and change some opinions, but you continue to stoop and do everything you can to make Jsp a less enjoyable place. You can't cry constantly about people being mean to you, when you do nothing but shit on everyone and everything here.
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev1137138139140141699Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll