d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Official Destiny Football Release Thread
Prev1129412951296129712981440Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 400.50
Warn: 10%
Nov 15 2017 01:18pm
Quote (Crashnburn_819 @ Nov 15 2017 01:37pm)
Prestige is worth doing once but after that I wouldn’t bother. The gear is redlined. No new weapons except maybe the hand cannon. Tokens provide normal mode drops.

i guess i'm more or so interested in a challenge, compared to like blizzard and the complexity of their raids, this shit is stupid easy. PVP is a bit more difficult but the load time/play time comparison is shitty.
Gold: 6,313.21
Nov 15 2017 01:45pm
Got into stream late but Infinite Forest sounds dope. When you go in, there's doorways to alternate present timeline, future, and past. Sounds like fun.

Quote (crunkinator @ Nov 15 2017 02:18pm)
i guess i'm more or so interested in a challenge, compared to like blizzard and the complexity of their raids, this shit is stupid easy. PVP is a bit more difficult but the load time/play time comparison is shitty.

It's a 6 man FPS raid. Of course it's not going to compare to WoW.
Nov 15 2017 01:57pm
New Raid Encounter - Leviathan Lair (or Layer?). "New encounters, new puzzles, new final boss"

"Not as lengthy as original Leviathan." "No less challenging than any other raid we've done. You're gonna die a lot."

New armor/weapons/cosmetics

Existing Raid will be brought up to 300 and will drop either higher LL items or the new items at higher levels.

New one will have Prestige mode.

Semi spoiler, this raid will take you to an area in between the Palace at the top and the Underbelly.

So that just silenced a lot of the outcry about this DLC. Raid will release after DLC launch date as usual.
Gold: 20,023.46
Nov 15 2017 02:00pm
They said raid cosmetics too, finally.

And heroic strike playlist

This post was edited by Mangina on Nov 15 2017 02:02pm
Nov 15 2017 02:04pm
Gotta give Deej and Bungie credit here. They paid attention to how much the community was questioning what "New Raid Content" meant and showed more on it than they ever have in the past.
Gold: 20,023.46
Nov 15 2017 02:05pm
Quote (Crashnburn_819 @ Nov 15 2017 03:04pm)
Gotta give Deej and Bungie credit here. They paid attention to how much the community was questioning what "New Raid Content" meant and showed more on it than they ever have in the past.

Yeah definitely. Looking good so far.
Gold: 1,550.01
Nov 15 2017 02:09pm
Quote (Crashnburn_819 @ Nov 15 2017 01:04pm)

Possibly saw the Battlefront 2 backlash and decided to work hard to not have something similar
Nov 15 2017 02:16pm
Story and Characters

Osiris is in the Infinite Forest, a reality made by the Vex to simulate reality. Osiris is there looking for something and reveal Vex’s greater plan.
The events in the expansion occurs a few months after the events of the Red War Campaign.
Traveler woke up at the end of Red War and the wave of light from it touched Mercury, something the Vex have been waiting for.
He is an exiled Vanguard leader who is Zavala’s predecessor as Commander of the Vanguard. He uses modified Vex tech on his gear. His bracers for example are modified Sunbracers with Vex tech.
Sagira is Osiris’ ghost and is the first female ghost. She has a lot of opinions and thinks the Guardians take themselves too seriously.
Ikora is Osiris’ favorite student and this expansion will show her softer side. When she gets her light back at end of the campaign, she is exploring who she is as a human.
Brother Vance returns in the new social area. He is a little different from the one we saw in Destiny 1. He sees the signs in place and is excited to meet Osiris.
Mercury: Vex hauled up the planet core and made it their own planet. Infinite Forest is Vex’s reality engine and can be entered through a gate.
Infinite Forest area changes each time you go through it. It has different combinations of set pieces and enemies to fight. It can show the future of Mercury, a dark of Mercury where the sun of died and it is just a sea of Vex.
Lighthouse: Acts as the social hub for Mercury. You start your missions there and there are secrets to discover and people to talk to. Brother Vance is the Faction Reward NPC in the Lighthouse. He has his own engrams (Lighthouse Engrams).
After the campaign there will be new quests for different weapons you can acquire and forge.

Mercury
There will be a new public event type on Mercury, the largest public event to date.
Lost Sectors on Mercury won’t show up on the map until you finished the story campaign, giving you a chance to explore.
Infinite Forest will have different trees that can take you to different timelines of Mercury – past, present, and future.

New Group Activity
Heroic Strike Playlist is coming back.
Raid Lair announced – going back to Leviathan. New encounters, new loot and new places to explore. Does not require completion of previous raid. Brand new final boss for you to fight.
New Raid is called Leviathan, Eater of Worlds.
Recommended power for both the new raid and the old Leviathan raid is 300. Rewards will be scaled up.
Not as lengthy as the original Leviathan raid. It is very challenging and you will die a lot. There will also be a Prestige mode.
This raid will take you below the palace where the original raid occurred, in the belly of the beast.
Raid will be released shortly after the DLC launch (no exact timeline given).
A new raid lair will be added with Expansion II (also in Leviathan)

The story has so much potential.

Crafting is interesting, hopefully it's done right.

Patrol area sounds like it will be pretty fun.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Nov 15 2017 03:11pm
My brother still wants to run the raid. I asked him to email me his schedule, but he never did. Anyone interested in trying to help me push him through it at some point? I have NO idea how he'll be at this game.
Gold: 153,835.00
Nov 15 2017 03:54pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Nov 15 2017 03:11pm)
My brother still wants to run the raid. I asked him to email me his schedule, but he never did. Anyone interested in trying to help me push him through it at some point? I have NO idea how he'll be at this game.

I would, however I deleted you last night cause you're never on / play lol
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev1129412951296129712981440Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll