d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Official Destiny Football Release Thread
Prev1125212531254125512561440Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 15.00
Oct 14 2017 09:46pm
Need one more for trials
Gold: 6,313.21
Oct 14 2017 09:53pm
Quote (Noun @ Oct 14 2017 05:53pm)
Have u gotten the ib pulse rifle? It’s pretty good coupled with 2 kinetic recoil mods on a hunter with a riskrunner secondary

Did you run it with one cb mod instead of two? That’s the entire point of zen moment. Otherwise you may as well run Lincoln green and take the extra perk there.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 15 2017 12:23am
I love Trials. Wish I could find groups more often to run this. Had to LFG a kid, but it's still a blast.
Oct 15 2017 12:53am
Went 5-1 and then our random quit. Sucked because we fucking raped every single team we played until the last one, and then just a couple mistakes gave them the win. Oh well though, that's how it goes.

Was a pretty decent night. I'm sitting at a 2.5 k/d overall in Trials now, and I got up to platinum in Iron Banner. Happy with that considering I was bronze just yesterday. Whoops, posted my last 2 IB games, which were total ass lol.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Oct 15 2017 01:10am
Gold: 1,550.01
Oct 15 2017 01:16am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 14 2017 11:53pm)
Went 5-1 and then our random quit. Sucked because we fucking raped every single team we played until the last one, and then just a couple mistakes gave them the win. Oh well though, that's how it goes.

Few more last hope users this week then previous but still a fun time for sure.
Oct 15 2017 01:24am
Quote (OtterJethro @ Oct 14 2017 11:16pm)
Few more last hope users this week then previous but still a fun time for sure.

I think I saw 2 or 3? But they were never an issue. If I died, it was because I extended a little too far, 3 people headshotted me at the exact same time, I fucked up and got baited forward and the enemies switched or I got hit with heavy (rockets mainly, shotty once).

That map is great, team shooting is everything on it, placement/timings with flanking come next and then of your aim/ability etc. I didn't lose a single 1v1 gunfight all night. My aim is for the most part good, but usually throughout a night I have a couple moments where I panic fire or go retarded for a clip of ammo, but that didn't happen once. Had an ace, a few triples and a bunch of doubles. I also had one sick ninja defuse where there are 3 enemies right fucking next to me, but they didn't know I was defusing, they were fighting my teammates and the second the figured it out they triple naded the room, but I finished defusing a millisecond before the pulse grenade hit me.

It was a lot of fun. I just want to run that and nothing but that lol.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Oct 15 2017 01:24am
Gold: 1,550.01
Oct 15 2017 01:38am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 15 2017 12:24am)
I think I saw 2 or 3? But they were never an issue. If I died, it was because I extended a little too far, 3 people headshotted me at the exact same time, I fucked up and got baited forward and the enemies switched or I got hit with heavy (rockets mainly, shotty once).

That map is great, team shooting is everything on it, placement/timings with flanking come next and then of your aim/ability etc. I didn't lose a single 1v1 gunfight all night. My aim is for the most part good, but usually throughout a night I have a couple moments where I panic fire or go retarded for a clip of ammo, but that didn't happen once. Had an ace, a few triples and a bunch of doubles. I also had one sick ninja defuse where there are 3 enemies right fucking next to me, but they didn't know I was defusing, they were fighting my teammates and the second the figured it out they triple naded the room, but I finished defusing a millisecond before the pulse grenade hit me.

It was a lot of fun. I just want to run that and nothing but that lol.

We had three straight games of kids running Mida/Last Hope but never fired the Mida and would just sprint at us with last hope. We changed up our Loadouts after that and didn’t notice as much last hope after that.
Oct 15 2017 04:01am
Quote (OtterJethro @ Oct 14 2017 11:38pm)
We had three straight games of kids running Mida/Last Hope but never fired the Mida and would just sprint at us with last hope. We changed up our Loadouts after that and didn’t notice as much last hope after that.

That would be insanely annoying.... Ya, haven't experienced anything like that so far, but it is hilarious to me how soooooo many fucking kids can ONLY use that weapon. I've gone against a lot of people using it lately, and I always keep track of people's names now so I know not to charge into them or anything, regardless of how weak they are (because hope will rape you no matter what), and I still don't think I've encountered a single person who uses last hope constantly, that can aim/shoot well with their other weapon. I'm getting better and better about forcing them into bad spots where they get stuck fighting me at mid-range. The bad ones just keep firing, and of course they maybe take down 1/3 of my shield, but the kids who aren't complete idiots, switch right away knowing what kind of spot they're in, and I swear all hope users just shoot on my feet when they're not using a gun that someone without thumbs could get kills with. Just like kids with pistols in D1, when you could see people's stats per gun. Oh damn, 3+ k/d with hand-cannons, .4-1.1 with everything else, good thing you don't rely on a broken meta to do decent :P .

I'm just glad of how little I encounter it in trials, most games one person had it, but I just made a point of never chasing that person down in tight areas, and if I did, I did it with a rocket, knowing they'd come jumping around the corner and I just had to land my shot at their feet lol. I baited out sooooooooo fucking many Last Hope kids with that tonight, shit cracks me up.

Anyone use the Trials Assault Rifle yet? I picked that up tonight. I also got the hunter gloves from trials, and those are BY FAR the sickest gloves I've seen (non-exotic, one exotic comes close). I'm still going with calus shader for all my gear, so I threw that on and my guy looks awesome now.

I reallly gotta get to bed, went crazy cleaning tonight. 7 hours until kickoff.
Gold: 6,313.21
Oct 15 2017 04:38pm
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/76j9cn/bungies_solution_to_the_slow_super_charge_time/doerwt8/

Thought this was pretty funny. Can't let truth get in the way of a narrative.
Gold: 102,057.53
Oct 15 2017 04:41pm
Quote (Crashnburn_819 @ Oct 14 2017 11:53pm)
Did you run it with one cb mod instead of two? That’s the entire point of zen moment. Otherwise you may as well run Lincoln green and take the extra perk there.

Ya, started using kinetic reload mod on arms, kinetic recoil mod on chest, and mobility mod on cloak (playing as gunslinger)
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev1125212531254125512561440Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll