d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Official Destiny Football Release Thread
Prev1121012111212121312141440Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 20,023.46
Oct 3 2017 11:43am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 3 2017 01:40pm)
Grind. Future War cult (takes an hour to two tops) and get the AR from them. I'm using that+mida and my short to long game is unstoppable, I'm winning 2v1s constantly with that AR and I picked up 2 quad kills last night using that combo.

Probably 76 mbs lol

There's no way that there a 76 gig update

Faction event is over doe. Dead orbit wins, ofc.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 3 2017 11:44am
Quote (airhead793 @ Oct 3 2017 09:43am)
I swear to god it said 7 gigs but it installed very quickly.
I know a GB when i see one. or 7. lol

It could have been 7 gigs and gone quick, that's a fairly small update. I'm sure the patch notes are somewhere around online. Someone should post them up :P .

Quote (Mangina @ Oct 3 2017 09:43am)
Faction event is over doe. Dead orbit wins, ofc.

Awww fuck. Guess I'm glad I got a 305 from FWC lol.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Oct 3 2017 11:44am
Gold: 20,023.46
Oct 3 2017 11:45am
Source: https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/46358

────────

1.0.3.1 The one with more post-launch housekeeping.****

Items

────────

• Fixed an issue in which players could lose access to the Veteran’s Transmat Effect by deleting characters

• Fixed an issue in which clan engrams would grant Trials of the Nine and raid rewards at only 10 Power

• Fixed an issue in which the action button on Faction Rallies emblems displayed Discardinstead of Store

────────

Quests

• Fixed an issue in which progress for the Exotic Quest Step "His Highness's Seal" was not incrementing properly

Raid

• Fixed an issue in which raid milestones would not show for some players after the weekly reset (This didn’t affect any raid rewards)

• Fixed an issue in which players could enter a state where they are continuously killed if they finish a raid encounter at the exact moment of failure

Crucible

• Added invisible physics and kill volumes to keep players inside the intended playable area on the following maps:

• Eternity

• Altar of Flame

• Emperor's Respite

• Legion's Gulch

• Javelin-4

• The Dead Cliffs

• Added invisible physics to all stairs in The Dead Cliffs to allow grenades to bounce properly

• Adjusted spawning system values to reduce the frequency of players respawning into dangerous situations on all maps

Oct 3 2017 11:50am
Quote (Mangina @ Oct 3 2017 09:45am)
Source: https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/46358

────────

1.0.3.1 The one with more post-launch housekeeping.****

Items

────────

• Fixed an issue in which players could lose access to the Veteran’s Transmat Effect by deleting characters

• Fixed an issue in which clan engrams would grant Trials of the Nine and raid rewards at only 10 Power

• Fixed an issue in which the action button on Faction Rallies emblems displayed Discardinstead of Store

────────

Quests

• Fixed an issue in which progress for the Exotic Quest Step "His Highness's Seal" was not incrementing properly

Raid

• Fixed an issue in which raid milestones would not show for some players after the weekly reset (This didn’t affect any raid rewards)

• Fixed an issue in which players could enter a state where they are continuously killed if they finish a raid encounter at the exact moment of failure

Crucible

• Added invisible physics and kill volumes to keep players inside the intended playable area on the following maps:

• Eternity

• Altar of Flame

• Emperor's Respite

• Legion's Gulch

• Javelin-4

• The Dead Cliffs

• Added invisible physics to all stairs in The Dead Cliffs to allow grenades to bounce properly

• Adjusted spawning system values to reduce the frequency of players respawning into dangerous situations on all maps

:hail:

Good shit Bungie, we'll see how this works out. Spawns have been Halo 2/3 vanilla bad lately lol.
Gold: 16.80
Oct 3 2017 12:32pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 3 2017 11:40am)
Grind. Future War cult (takes an hour to two tops) and get the AR from them. I'm using that+mida and my short to long game is unstoppable, I'm winning 2v1s constantly with that AR and I picked up 2 quad kills last night using that combo.

Probably 76 mbs lol

There's no way that there a 76 gig update

You're fuckin welcome. I'm pretty sure I died damaging both of those groups for you to quad lol
Gold: 6,313.21
Oct 3 2017 12:33pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 3 2017 01:50pm)
:hail:

Good shit Bungie, we'll see how this works out. Spawns have been Halo 2/3 vanilla bad lately lol.

They’ll never fix them. It’s been an issue since day 1 of D1

And yeah I’d be fine dropping a day of raiding to grind Comp. Its really just a matter of getting a feel for a consistent team and then not running into a super stacked squad.
Oct 3 2017 12:49pm
Quote (Fezbang @ Oct 3 2017 10:32am)
You're fuckin welcome. I'm pretty sure I died damaging both of those groups for you to quad lol

Thanks bud :P . You did MUCH better after switching up your weapons.

Quote (Crashnburn_819 @ Oct 3 2017 10:33am)
They’ll never fix them. It’s been an issue since day 1 of D1

And yeah I’d be fine dropping a day of raiding to grind Comp. Its really just a matter of getting a feel for a consistent team and then not running into a super stacked squad.

Soooo much this. We all just need to focus and reign it in. No one needs to rambo anything. If you pop your head out by yourself and there's two guys who start shooting at you right away, go back into cover, it's just not worth it to die to maybe get 1-2 shots on one of them. No getting picked in the start, setting up and holding positions, coordinated pushes etc.. and you're right, if we run into a team of guys who are top 500 or w/e in the world in Trials, we're going to get fucking rocked, it just doesn't even matter. If their lowest guy or second lowest guy is better than our best and they coordinate well (which they will if they're ranked anywhere near that high), we're going to get rocked lol. I'm down to grind it hard though until we get a perfect or at least a 7 win run. I never fucked with it at all in Destiny 1, and I loved PvP and was a savage at it. I really want to go hard with it in D2.

Now, I'm debating about using my titan or my hunter though. I know for sure I can win most rounds when I pop my super with hunter, while with Titan, I'll be using the shield class and I won't even use my super when I get it, unless I'm surrounded in a 2v1 - 4v1 scenario and I'm hoping to get lucky. Just debating about whether or not the tradeoff is worth, but I think being an asset/protective measure to the team, is much more important than me slaying as well as I can at times.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Oct 3 2017 12:50pm
Oct 3 2017 12:54pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 3 2017 12:49pm)
Thanks bud :P . You did MUCH better after switching up your weapons.

Soooo much this. We all just need to focus and reign it in. No one needs to rambo anything. If you pop your head out by yourself and there's two guys who start shooting at you right away, go back into cover, it's just not worth it to die to maybe get 1-2 shots on one of them. No getting picked in the start, setting up and holding positions, coordinated pushes etc.. and you're right, if we run into a team of guys who are top 500 or w/e in the world in Trials, we're going to get fucking rocked, it just doesn't even matter. If their lowest guy or second lowest guy is better than our best and they coordinate well (which they will if they're ranked anywhere near that high), we're going to get rocked lol. I'm down to grind it hard though until we get a perfect or at least a 7 win run. I never fucked with it at all in Destiny 1, and I loved PvP and was a savage at it. I really want to go hard with it in D2.

Now, I'm debating about using my titan or my hunter though. I know for sure I can win most rounds when I pop my super with hunter, while with Titan, I'll be using the shield class and I won't even use my super when I get it, unless I'm surrounded in a 2v1 - 4v1 scenario and I'm hoping to get lucky. Just debating about whether or not the tradeoff is worth, but I think being an asset/protective measure to the team, is much more important than me slaying as well as I can at times.

It was like night and day. I still need to figure out some basic shit like the crouch shot you guys have been talking about. number 1 I need to figure out is the map layouts. Running around like a dumbass in the middle of the map was not a good idea lol
Oct 3 2017 12:56pm
Quote (Fezbang @ Oct 3 2017 10:54am)
It was like night and day. I still need to figure out some basic shit like the crouch shot you guys have been talking about. number 1 I need to figure out is the map layouts. Running around like a dumbass in the middle of the map was not a good idea lol

Trials is only ONE map, so you'll figure it out on the first run we do and then hopefully by the second run, you'll have it down completely.

I don't crouch shot, but I probably should. Aim/movement should be what you worry about first, make it so you're hitting the head consistently, at least for the first few shots to lower shields and then you can crouch if needed and spray the fuck out of the body, but you gotta get that precision on point.
Oct 3 2017 01:00pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 3 2017 12:56pm)
Trials is only ONE map, so you'll figure it out on the first run we do and then hopefully by the second run, you'll have it down completely.

I don't crouch shot, but I probably should. Aim/movement should be what you worry about first, make it so you're hitting the head consistently, at least for the first few shots to lower shields and then you can crouch if needed and spray the fuck out of the body, but you gotta get that precision on point.

Yea I noticed a lot I aim at the chest. I'm pretty sure it's because the only game I play online is cod and center mass is much easier to finish in that game.
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev1121012111212121312141440Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll