d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Official Destiny Football Release Thread
Prev1120312041205120612071440Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 1 2017 11:45pm
I don't get on unless people hit me up to play, but I'm usually available. Tuesday is my test day, so I study my ass off Saturday, Sunday, Monday, but I can always spare a few hours here or there. Tuesday through Thursday I'm in class from Noon to 530 (PST), and 12 to 2 on Fridays. I'm free before or after those times if people hit me up, pm is the best, but text is fine too if you got my number

I'm down to raid, trial, nf or just PvP pretty much always during my free time, just gotta let me know you need an extra

I'm done/bored playing solo, it's not fun for me, and I'm just not going to do it, unless I'm getting my keys.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Oct 1 2017 11:46pm
Gold: 69.00
Oct 1 2017 11:46pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 2 2017 01:45am)
I don't get on yes unless people hit me up to play, but I'm usually available. Tuesday is my test day, so I study my ass off Saturday, Sunday, Monday, but I can always spare a few hours here or there. Tuesday through Thursday I'm in class from Noon to 530 (PST), and 12 to 2 on Fridays. I'm free before or after those times if people hit me up, pm is the best, but text is fine too if you got my number

I'm down to raid, trial, nf or just PvP pretty much always during my free time, just gotta let me know you need an extra

I need an extra 5 nonstop lmao

I raided more when I had no idea what I was doing. Now that I know just about everything and can dps higher than anyone in most groups I've played in it's like no one wants to raid anymore lol

This post was edited by Grizzy_Green on Oct 1 2017 11:48pm
Oct 1 2017 11:49pm
Quote (Grizzy_Green @ Oct 1 2017 09:46pm)
I need an extra 5 nonstop lmao

Well, know you can usually fill a spot with me. Just give me. Bit of notice, what we're doing and a rough time estimate and I'll lyk ASAP whether I'm in or not. Usually going to be in. I need a lot more practice at pvp0 trials to be great, but I'm a very good pve player. Last two raids I've done I didn't make a single mistake in either run and I can be a little bit hasty while doing NFs, but if I try my ass off, I'm pretty solid there too.

End of the week is always hard. It's usually bad kids who weren't able to beat it earlier in the week or people who don't know the raid lol. Best bet is finding groups Tuesday - Friday, you'll find lots of competent ones. Add the guys who are really good and ask them to hit you up when they're raiding.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Oct 1 2017 11:51pm
Gold: 16.80
Oct 1 2017 11:52pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 1 2017 11:49pm)
Well, know you can usually fill a spot with me. Just give me. Bit of notice, what we're doing and a rough time estimate and I'll lyk ASAP whether I'm in or not. Usually going to be in. I need a lot more practice at pvp0 trials to be great, but I'm a very good pve player. Last two raids I've done I didn't make a single mistake in either run and I can be a little bit hasty while doing NFs, but if I try my ass off, I'm pretty solid there too.

I want to get a good team together for trails. Would be sick
Oct 1 2017 11:55pm
Quote (Fezbang @ Oct 1 2017 09:52pm)
I want to get a good team together for trails. Would be sick

I'm down. I'd like to practice a bit in comp playlist to get in sync with the team before jumping straight into trials, but I'm super down.
Oct 2 2017 12:08am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 2 2017 01:55am)
I'm down. I'd like to practice a bit in comp playlist to get in sync with the team before jumping straight into trials, but I'm super down.

I'm down as well

As far as you go..I've seen you in action man. You're definitely no slouch 😂

As far as pvp goes, none of the people I play with even wanna do trials. But I mean I think I'm pretty damn good in destiny pvp and I barely play it. Sure I have off games, but if we regularly ran pvp with the same group even a couple days or nights a week I think I could be pretty awesome at it

This post was edited by Grizzy_Green on Oct 2 2017 12:16am
Oct 2 2017 12:18am
Quote (Grizzy_Green @ Oct 1 2017 10:08pm)
I'm down as well

As far as you go..I've seen you in action man. You're definitely no slouch 😂

Thanks man, I appreciate that. Maybe we can hit it tomorrow? Any particular time work best for you guys? I've got 3 Tests on Tuesday, I feel totally confident about 2, but I need another 4 to 5 hours of study for the last one. I'm going to try and do that I'm the morning, but I can switch to afternoon if morning is a more convenient gaming time for you guys.

Think crash said he wanted to trial as well, that'd make 4 if he wants to run with us.

Well fuck, let's get it man. Just lmk when tomorrow and I say we do just s couple comp then try trials and hopefully we do alright, but by next week, maybe we can make a legit run. I never really played D1 when trials was a thing, think I tried it once and I'd like to go perfect at least once

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Oct 2 2017 12:20am
Gold: 210.00
Oct 2 2017 12:22am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 2 2017 02:18am)
Thanks man, I appreciate that. Maybe we can hit it tomorrow? Any particular time work best for you guys? I've got 3 Tests on Tuesday, I feel totally confident about 2, but I need another 4 to 5 hours of study for the last one. I'm going to try and do that I'm the morning, but I can switch to afternoon if morning is a more convenient gaming time for you guys.

Think crash said he wanted to trial as well, that'd make 4 if he wants to run with us.

Well fuck, let's get it man. Just lmk when tomorrow and I say we do just s couple comp then try trials and hopefully we do alright, but by next week, maybe we can make a legit run. I never really played D1 when trials was a thing, think I tried it once and I'd like to go perfect at least once

Never done trials but i hold own in crucible just fine and work as a team so if need me lmk
Oct 2 2017 12:50am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 2 2017 02:18am)

Honestly I can tweak my schedule around. If we do it in the evening my buddies won't leave me alone though lol. Depending on things I can be available from 7am-2pm or 3/4pm-10/11pm every day and anytime on Tuesday/wednesdays as those nights I don't work. But yea. Maybe not tomorrow but definitely after that. I'm probably sleeping early and my buddy wants to finish the raid for the first time so I'll be doing that with him
Oct 2 2017 01:06am
Quote (Grizzy_Green @ Oct 1 2017 10:50pm)
Honestly I can tweak my schedule around. If we do it in the evening my buddies won't leave me alone though lol. Depending on things I can be available from 7am-2pm or 3/4pm-10/11pm every day and anytime on Tuesday/wednesdays as those nights I don't work. But yea. Maybe not tomorrow but definitely after that. I'm probably sleeping early and my buddy wants to finish the raid for the first time so I'll be doing that with him

Well, if we don't do tomorrow, we have to wait until Friday for trials lol. That's chill though.
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev1120312041205120612071440Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll