d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Official Football And Rugby General Chat 3.0 > Music,food,chit Chat
Prev1117118119120121699Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 65,766.00
Apr 10 2019 01:21pm
Quote (KamikazeShady @ Apr 10 2019 12:43pm)

Apparently what we're seeing is not necessarily the black hole but the swirling photons of light around the black hole that exist in orbit before disappearing into the singularity. Difficult to comprehend, but this video did a decent job of ELI5'ing it:

Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Apr 10 2019 01:25pm
Quote (Terps @ Apr 10 2019 03:21pm)
Apparently what we're seeing is not necessarily the black hole but the swirling photons of light around the black hole that exist in orbit before disappearing into the singularity. Difficult to comprehend, but this video did a decent job of ELI5'ing it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUyH3XhpLTo

Awesome will check it out in a bit.

Ive read/watched a lot of documentaries on black holes so I get what you're saying. Cant get a literal picture of it because of the event horizon/singularity/etc

I know it has something to do with the accretion discs and the light going into the black hole because its basically invisible in space
Warn: 30%
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 80%
Apr 10 2019 08:46pm
Wow trump really doesn't want his tax returns getting out wonder what he's hiding (rhetorical question, he's obviously hiding ties to the Russian mob and possibly more)
Apr 10 2019 08:57pm
Quote (KamikazeShady @ Apr 10 2019 01:47pm)

24 hours lol . just stay a week or 2 and fly home let them buy your ticket there
Gold: 1,100.00
Apr 11 2019 05:35pm
Quote (AmineA @ Apr 10 2019 10:46pm)
Wow trump really doesn't want his tax returns getting out wonder what he's hiding (rhetorical question, he's obviously hiding ties to the Russian mob and possibly more)

If he was trying to hide that, he wouldn't be reporting it on his taxes. He would do a cash payout through his lawyer or another trusted party. Now his interest in building a "Trump Tower" in Russia could show his real estate dealings, even with some shady people because he has done that in the past in America, but its not like hes writing off paying the Russian mob, he is not that dumb... LMAO
Edit: I think he is trying to hide that he didn't make anywhere near what he claimed before and is not as rich as he wants people to think. You have to remember, this guy is a total braggart, and arrogant as hell. To him being outed as not as wealthy as he portrayed is probably worse than being impeached or imprisoned. He would be the guy on the way to jail to say well im so rich I'll buy the whole prison and the town around and make my daughter the Warden by noon tomorrow.

This post was edited by SheriffCool on Apr 11 2019 05:41pm
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Apr 11 2019 05:49pm
Quote (SheriffCool @ Apr 11 2019 04:35pm)
If he was trying to hide that, he wouldn't be reporting it on his taxes. He would do a cash payout through his lawyer or another trusted party. Now his interest in building a "Trump Tower" in Russia could show his real estate dealings, even with some shady people because he has done that in the past in America, but its not like hes writing off paying the Russian mob, he is not that dumb... LMAO
Edit: I think he is trying to hide that he didn't make anywhere near what he claimed before and is not as rich as he wants people to think. You have to remember, this guy is a total braggart, and arrogant as hell. To him being outed as not as wealthy as he portrayed is probably worse than being impeached or imprisoned. He would be the guy on the way to jail to say well im so rich I'll buy the whole prison and the town around and make my daughter the Warden by noon tomorrow.

This. Guaranteed that's all it is. Same reason he threatens schools not to release his grades or test scores. He claims to be one of the "biggest geniuses in the world", and it's pretty fucking easy to pick that apart when you can tell by looking at his transcripts/tests that he only got Cs because daddy paid off his teachers for passing grades. This is no different, he always wants people to think he's the richest guy in world, but if he had anywhere near as much money as he claims, he would have made it into an owner box in the NFL years ago.

e: Probably plenty of shady dealings would be ousted as well, but nothing illegal and his base/supporters would just credit him for being smart enough to screw the other guys over or whatever.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Apr 11 2019 05:50pm
Apr 11 2019 05:58pm
Quote (SheriffCool @ Apr 11 2019 07:35pm)

Trump/the Trump crime family received loans they shouldn't have got from Deutsche bank (they were aggressively offering loans to risky clients) which Deutsche bank has been fined (several billions of $'s) for laundering Russian $. He absolutely has ties to the mob somewhere in his tax returns, be it indirectly or directly. You're right though, he is also guilty of overvaluing his wealth/assets to receive those loans.
Gold: 150.00
Apr 11 2019 05:59pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Apr 11 2019 06:49pm)
This. Guaranteed that's all it is. Same reason he threatens schools not to release his grades or test scores. He claims to be one of the "biggest geniuses in the world", and it's pretty fucking easy to pick that apart when you can tell by looking at his transcripts/tests that he only got Cs because daddy paid off his teachers for passing grades. This is no different, he always wants people to think he's the richest guy in world, but if he had anywhere near as much money as he claims, he would have made it into an owner box in the NFL years ago.

e: Probably plenty of shady dealings would be ousted as well, but nothing illegal and his base/supporters would just credit him for being smart enough to screw the other guys over or whatever.

Smart enough to build an empire based on lying about how rich he was and now he is President. Does not seem like a stupid person to me. Smart enough to run when he did with the party he did. I just hope neither him nor Bernie win in 2020 :(
Apr 11 2019 06:04pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Apr 11 2019 07:49pm)

Yes he is a narcissist for sure.

It's really not that there will be something necessarily illegal in there (there could be), but there will be things in there that will further show that he is lying (remember how he said "i have no business dealings with Russia" like a dozen times during the campaign and after the campaign). Maybe his base doesn't care that he's a chronic liar but i think some Republican senators may have a tougher time standing by him if his tax returns are made public. Also, his tax returns being revealed will not help his chances of getting reelected i imagine.
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev1117118119120121699Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll