d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Official Football And Rugby General Chat 3.0 > Music,food,chit Chat
Prev1110111112113114699Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 80%
Apr 5 2019 10:04am
Quote (Cummies @ Apr 5 2019 12:02pm)
So you know anyone with the ability to walk down makes hdin basically useless

wrong, that's easily countered by not namelocking on the opponent your "stomping".

i call it "predictive-teleporting".
Gold: 166.00
Apr 5 2019 10:06am
Quote (AmineA @ Apr 5 2019 10:04am)
wrong, that's easily countered by not namelocking on the opponent your "stomping".

i call it "predictive-teleporting".

If you don't name lock, you're just gonna sit n spin while they kite
Apr 5 2019 10:07am
Quote (Cummies @ Apr 5 2019 12:06pm)
If you don't name lock, you're just gonna sit n spin while they kite

i don't know what "kite" means in a d2-sense

if you don't namelock, you're eventually going to kill your opponent anyways if you're good at desynching hammers...

Apr 5 2019 10:16am
Quote (AmineA @ Apr 5 2019 10:07am)
i don't know what "kite" means in a d2-sense

if you don't namelock, you're eventually going to kill your opponent anyways if you're good at desynching hammers...

Zons were probably best at it, Dodge was so stupid

Basically there was a way to hold a name lock with your rmb, while moving with lmb, including tele(might had needed a mod to get the skills you want on lmb, but everyone had it)

Also the easiest way to farcast lol, hold the lock off screen, then use the scroll wheel to switch skills
Apr 5 2019 10:32am
Quote (Cummies @ Apr 5 2019 12:16pm)
Zons were probably best at it, Dodge was so stupid

Basically there was a way to hold a name lock with your rmb, while moving with lmb, including tele(might had needed a mod to get the skills you want on lmb, but everyone had it)

Also the easiest way to farcast lol, hold the lock off screen, then use the scroll wheel to switch skills

oh yeah i know all that stuff, i used to be really really good at unsummon/throw locking, if you know what that is (i think that's what you may be referring to)

honestly tho i never had a farcast zon but I know people who knew how to do it legitly. it can be done.
Apr 5 2019 12:16pm
Quote (AmineA @ Apr 5 2019 10:32am)
oh yeah i know all that stuff, i used to be really really good at unsummon/throw locking, if you know what that is (i think that's what you may be referring to)

honestly tho i never had a farcast zon but I know people who knew how to do it legitly. it can be done.

Same general idea

But it was bm imo to run tele on left, because it basically allowed you to AA on right

I also had a way to cast skills without clicking, had to do with the stand still feature, so all I had to do was press E and my sorc shot 1 fb wherever my mouse was, really helped
Apr 5 2019 01:08pm
Quote (Cummies @ Apr 5 2019 02:16pm)
Same general idea

But it was bm imo to run tele on left, because it basically allowed you to AA on right

I also had a way to cast skills without clicking, had to do with the stand still feature, so all I had to do was press E and my sorc shot 1 fb wherever my mouse was, really helped

That that's called Nightlight and it in fact BM/not allowed in GM rules.
Apr 5 2019 01:10pm
Quote (AmineA @ Apr 5 2019 01:08pm)

It was on the original {program} if I remember right, and we all ran that

Lol, I can't say the name of the program we used to load diablo2

This post was edited by Cummies on Apr 5 2019 01:12pm
Apr 5 2019 01:30pm
Quote (Cummies @ Apr 5 2019 03:10pm)
It was on the original {program} if I remember right, and we all ran that

Lol, I can't say the name of the program we used to load diablo2

Most hacks came with nightlight (increases light radius and enables Left click skills that you normally wouldn't be able to use on Left click like teleport). It was the most "lite" of the hacks. Like tmcpk or tmca came with it i believe.
Gold: 12,300.00
Apr 5 2019 02:20pm
Quote (AmineA @ Apr 5 2019 08:19am)
i'm 99% sure Hackers werehitting 20k hammers on bnet lol. I think they may have achieved it through being allied with someone witha super maxed out Concentration aura. So maybe wasn't doable solo. if that makes sense. Where's Japrone at, he would know.

I had the 2/20 circlet and i had all the good stuff. not sure where you get the impression C-Moon is "Rookie status", all the good legit BM hdin's used one on east (I realize west and east had different styles, maybe it wasn't popular on west). it was only beatable in HvH if you were a good smiter and could smite the hdin into your hammers (Smite throws off the stacked up wolves).

Ok yea, with an aura mule sitting at town entrance, I could see hitting 20k+ while hacking. People would load up Offensive Aura charms and shit and get like lvl 45+++ conc/might etc. Same as they'd do with town oak druids etc.

People used C-Moon on west, but usually was just the hackers and they all used auto tp/exit. All they'd try and do is tele stomp you with wolves and try to let merc 1 shot you. They'd literally instantly town after the merc took one stab, regardless of if it hit or missed. It was sad lol.

Yup, the same way you smite a druid through his wolves in HvD. I always used Grief vs windys for that exact reason.

Quote (Cummies @ Apr 5 2019 09:02am)
So you know anyone with the ability to walk down makes hdin basically useless

Yes and no. Bad Hdins it makes them useless, but any good Hdin would just change his play style vs people who were good at walking. More desync, reading/predicting where he's going to walk and tele hammer so he walks into it etc etc. Good bone necs were a bitch to pk against with hdin for that exact reason. It's a fun match up though.

Just like HvBowa. I was a desyncer, so good Bow zons were always fun to pk. Always so satisfying when you'd hit such a nice desync that you'd completely ghost yourself and not even show up on the other person's minimap, only to be standing right next to them with a hammer to the face and all they can say is "WTF??" because your character finally just shows up on their screen after they're dead lmao.

Quote (AmineA @ Apr 5 2019 12:08pm)

Nightlight for the most part was to help people who had shitty computers. Like you said it took away light radius shit. Got rid of torch's hellfire cast and shit like that. The only way it was BM was if you used the left click tele. Other than that it didn't enhance your pk ability, besides possibly giving you a little bit more FPS which is always good.

G-Mod was the mod similar to Nightlight, but it had that FoH like AA shit. Where if you clicked within a certain radius around a character, you'd instantly attack/tele on them etc.

Then you had TMC, which is the breakpoint mod.

Then you took a step up and had TMCPK etc etc etc. All of those program hacks.
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev1110111112113114699Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll