d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Official Football And Rugby General Chat 3.0 > Music,food,chit Chat
Prev1109110111112113699Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Apr 4 2019 09:03pm
Quote (AmineA @ Apr 4 2019 05:51pm)
Uh no you can't? U r 1 big troll

I just did it
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 80%
Apr 4 2019 09:26pm
Quote (TheBrownHole @ Apr 4 2019 11:03pm)
I just did it

I just did ur mum
Gold: 39,837.69
Apr 4 2019 09:44pm
Quote (AmineA @ Apr 4 2019 10:26pm)
I just did ur mum

On a ski doo?
Apr 4 2019 09:45pm
Quote (EmericAn @ Apr 4 2019 11:44pm)
On a ski doo?

Lol
Gold: 12,300.00
Apr 4 2019 10:03pm
Quote (AmineA @ Apr 4 2019 06:29pm)
You clearly were never any good at PvP.

FoH overrated for the reasons i laid out above
Charge is good only if you can desynch
Zeal is terrible (high/fast damage but no range)
Smite is good (can't block it) but weak damage-wise

B. Hammer rapes them all and it's not even close, 18k magic damage > almost anything.

Yea Hammers are the best, without a doubt.

To be fair though, most people who were rocking 18k hammers were hackers. You need VB scepter and you aren't hitting 125fcr bp legit, unless you're really handicapping yourself in other areas of your build (or you're completely unperm and using Wiz Gloves). Or you were crazy rich and could afford the top 2/20 ammys and top FCR rings etc. Honestly that much dam was overkill anyways.

You could easily legit 14k+ hammers and they were still nasty. Unless you were going against really shitty geared/charms duelers, even with only self bo, you couldn't 1 shot with 18k hammers. It'd typically leave like 100-500ish life left. I mained a HDin on West back in the day. WAY back in the day. Countless amount of HvH and HvAll duels with friends. Both against friends who had hacks and who were legit. We tested everything. The height of my nerdism, 10+ years ago. Man was it good times though. Back when Legit BM was an actual thing. Only Juvs allowed. That's when D2 was at the top.

FoH can be nasty though. I know you pretty much only mained a druid yea? Your cyclone can tank a FoH hit and you could tele off to recast etc. Without that though, I've ran into some fully loaded 5/-5 facet Gris set FoH dins in my days and say what you want about FoH, and the shitty Gris set. Even with 95%LR and stack+, if they catch you with Conv aura and a FoH hit, it's not a good time.

This post was edited by Hako on Apr 4 2019 10:06pm
Apr 4 2019 10:39pm
Quote (Hako @ Apr 5 2019 12:03am)
Yea Hammers are the best, without a doubt.

To be fair though, most people who were rocking 18k hammers were hackers. You need VB scepter and you aren't hitting 125fcr bp legit, unless you're really handicapping yourself in other areas of your build (or you're completely unperm and using Wiz Gloves). Or you were crazy rich and could afford the top 2/20 ammys and top FCR rings etc. Honestly that much dam was overkill anyways.

You could easily legit 14k+ hammers and they were still nasty. Unless you were going against really shitty geared/charms duelers, even with only self bo, you couldn't 1 shot with 18k hammers. It'd typically leave like 100-500ish life left. I mained a HDin on West back in the day. WAY back in the day. Countless amount of HvH and HvAll duels with friends. Both against friends who had hacks and who were legit. We tested everything. The height of my nerdism, 10+ years ago. Man was it good times though. Back when Legit BM was an actual thing. Only Juvs allowed. That's when D2 was at the top.

FoH can be nasty though. I know you pretty much only mained a druid yea? Your cyclone can tank a FoH hit and you could tele off to recast etc. Without that though, I've ran into some fully loaded 5/-5 facet Gris set FoH dins in my days and say what you want about FoH, and the shitty Gris set. Even with 95%LR and stack+, if they catch you with Conv aura and a FoH hit, it's not a good time.

I'm pretty sure I could legit get 17k+ hammers with 125 fcr/86 fhr...

hackers could get 20k+ hammer damage with a 3/3/x scepter (or 2/3, whichever was better, can't remember) because they didn't need the breakpoints.

yes legit BM is terribly fun. My absolute favorite legit/no-hacks BM hdin build was a Crescent Moon (i think? it's been a while) sword which i could still hit the 125 fcr BP (tough but doable). I could straight up kill hacking hdins with that build (assuming I had a mercenary). fun times.

I played/was great at Hdin long before I mained a druid. pretty much was only good at those two characters. I also dabbled with BvC's and Necro's on private realms but was never considered good at them (by my standards).

pretty easy to stack againt FoH if you have all the stashed sorb gear + 10x 20/11 light SC's
Gold: 65,766.00
Apr 4 2019 10:50pm
Gold: 12,300.00
Apr 4 2019 11:29pm
Quote (AmineA @ Apr 4 2019 09:39pm)
I'm pretty sure I could legit get 17k+ hammers with 125 fcr/86 fhr...

hackers could get 20k+ hammer damage with a 3/3/x scepter (or 2/3, whichever was better, can't remember) because they didn't need the breakpoints.

yes legit BM is terribly fun. My absolute favorite legit/no-hacks BM hdin build was a Crescent Moon (i think? it's been a while) sword which i could still hit the 125 fcr BP (tough but doable). I could straight up kill hacking hdins with that build (assuming I had a mercenary). fun times.

I played/was great at Hdin long before I mained a druid. pretty much was only good at those two characters. I also dabbled with BvC's and Necro's on private realms but was never considered good at them (by my standards).

pretty easy to stack againt FoH if you have all the stashed sorb gear + 10x 20/11 light SC's

VB (Viper Bludgeon) was the best scepter you could get for HDin. It was an .08 item that was typically unperm. Were only a few perm ones around the people who had them never pk'd. It was +2pal/3conc/3hammer/1vigor and had 20fcr.

You could legit 125/86 with 18k dam, but you were useless vs anything but hammers/bone necs really. Which is why I said you were handicapping yourself in your build. You had to use a circ, and/or a 2/20 ammy and atleast 1 fcr ring etc, but typically you were unperm, aka VB/Wiz gloves. You couldn't be all around and still have 18k dam.

Hackers weren't doing 20k+ damage. Maybe on priv realms with hacked charms, but not on bnet.

Yea Crescent Moon let you cast wolves. It was rookie status though. You basically prayed that your merc would hit. I never used it. Really wasn't all that good.

It's easy to fully sorb/stack a fully gear'd FoHer in 1v1 yeah, but that's the problem when playing against a FoH, it's never 1v1 lol. It's always in a pub with 4-6 other chars and you can't just rock a tgods, 2x wisp, wizzy and a 90all res kiras without risking getting shit on by that phy dam char because you only have 8dr.

I've wasted far too many hours of my life maining/playing a Hdin. Sadly, I know all of the ins and outs of the char.

This post was edited by Hako on Apr 4 2019 11:33pm
Apr 5 2019 09:19am
Quote (Hako @ Apr 5 2019 01:29am)
VB (Viper Bludgeon) was the best scepter you could get for HDin. It was an .08 item that was typically unperm. Were only a few perm ones around the people who had them never pk'd. It was +2pal/3conc/3hammer/1vigor and had 20fcr.

You could legit 125/86 with 18k dam, but you were useless vs anything but hammers/bone necs really. Which is why I said you were handicapping yourself in your build. You had to use a circ, and/or a 2/20 ammy and atleast 1 fcr ring etc, but typically you were unperm, aka VB/Wiz gloves. You couldn't be all around and still have 18k dam.

Hackers weren't doing 20k+ damage. Maybe on priv realms with hacked charms, but not on bnet.

Yea Crescent Moon let you cast wolves. It was rookie status though. You basically prayed that your merc would hit. I never used it. Really wasn't all that good.

It's easy to fully sorb/stack a fully gear'd FoHer in 1v1 yeah, but that's the problem when playing against a FoH, it's never 1v1 lol. It's always in a pub with 4-6 other chars and you can't just rock a tgods, 2x wisp, wizzy and a 90all res kiras without risking getting shit on by that phy dam char because you only have 8dr.

I've wasted far too many hours of my life maining/playing a Hdin. Sadly, I know all of the ins and outs of the char.

i'm 99% sure Hackers werehitting 20k hammers on bnet lol. I think they may have achieved it through being allied with someone witha super maxed out Concentration aura. So maybe wasn't doable solo. if that makes sense. Where's Japrone at, he would know.

I had the 2/20 circlet and i had all the good stuff. not sure where you get the impression C-Moon is "Rookie status", all the good legit BM hdin's used one on east (I realize west and east had different styles, maybe it wasn't popular on west). it was only beatable in HvH if you were a good smiter and could smite the hdin into your hammers (Smite throws off the stacked up wolves).
Gold: 166.00
Apr 5 2019 10:02am
Quote (Hako @ Apr 4 2019 11:29pm)

So you know anyone with the ability to walk down makes hdin basically useless
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev1109110111112113699Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll