d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Hockey > Official Vancouver Canucks Fan Thread > We're All Canucks
Prev1876877878879880883Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,732.50
May 23 2024 04:54pm
Quote (rohin @ 23 May 2024 14:55)
Hughes- No injury, just fatigue.
Petey-Knee injury since Jan

S tier arm chair analysts in here :blink:

And Hronek isn't hurt according to him, he was more pissy than crysaitl in that presser :rofl:

Knee injury since Jan but he says he just needed rest. Yet he was on fire before asg. Definitely explains his skating like he's in mud, but if it affected him so much that he couldn't even shoot.. He shda just rested the last few games prior to playoffs.

What's strange about this is the fact that Tocchet didn't know that Petey was playing hurt this entire time. He called his ass out and told him he needed to start moving his feet, then Petey started to actually look good since the call out. Was Petey hiding this info from the team for 4months? Tocchet being a dick calling him out to the media, knowing he has a fucked knee? So did he make Petey do that presser to explain his poor perf or was it Petey that volunteered n started to show up afterwards? I guess it could've been a ploy to pretend so other teams don't target him for being injured, but def whack they let him go asg instead of resting or even the last week or 2 when they secured playoffs. Hopefully the medical team or the communication btwn the players and team staff improves for next season? Lol

Boeser broke his finger, yet still performed like a champ. Also Boeser says a shot block in Game 1 vs EDM led to a bruise that caused some complications and led to clotting issue. Which is a very good news because they found a cause and he's gonna be on blood thinners for like 3 months and be back to playing. If they didn't find any cause for it, he would've had to retire since you can't risk playing in the nhl while on blood thinners.

Lindholm is gone, he's talking in past tense :rofl:

This post was edited by Secksii on May 23 2024 05:23pm
Gold: 17,801.00
May 23 2024 06:50pm
Quote (Secksii @ May 23 2024 03:54pm)
And Hronek isn't hurt according to him, he was more pissy than crysaitl in that presser :rofl:

Knee injury since Jan but he says he just needed rest. Yet he was on fire before asg. Definitely explains his skating like he's in mud, but if it affected him so much that he couldn't even shoot.. He shda just rested the last few games prior to playoffs.

What's strange about this is the fact that Tocchet didn't know that Petey was playing hurt this entire time. He called his ass out and told him he needed to start moving his feet, then Petey started to actually look good since the call out. Was Petey hiding this info from the team for 4months? Tocchet being a dick calling him out to the media, knowing he has a fucked knee? So did he make Petey do that presser to explain his poor perf or was it Petey that volunteered n started to show up afterwards? I guess it could've been a ploy to pretend so other teams don't target him for being injured, but def whack they let him go asg instead of resting or even the last week or 2 when they secured playoffs. Hopefully the medical team or the communication btwn the players and team staff improves for next season? Lol

Boeser broke his finger, yet still performed like a champ. Also Boeser says a shot block in Game 1 vs EDM led to a bruise that caused some complications and led to clotting issue. Which is a very good news because they found a cause and he's gonna be on blood thinners for like 3 months and be back to playing. If they didn't find any cause for it, he would've had to retire since you can't risk playing in the nhl while on blood thinners.

Lindholm is gone, he's talking in past tense :rofl:

You provided more questions than answers.... Certainly a lot to ponder in the off-season.

Tough decisions will have to be made.

We are going to lose pieces and we did not even win lol.

That is the cap era life if you don't manage your contracts at an elite level.
May 23 2024 06:51pm
Quote (rohin @ May 23 2024 02:55pm)
Hughes- No injury, just fatigue.
Petey-Knee injury since Jan

S tier arm chair analysts in here :blink:

Regardless of injury I still feel Petey is a head case.

That is a bigger problem imo.

Love his top end talent but he needs to be physically and mentally stronger.

I still think he has the potential to break through to another level but a lot of things have to pan out for that to happen.
May 23 2024 07:39pm
Quote (Killingyouall @ 23 May 2024 17:51)
Regardless of injury I still feel Petey is a head case.

That is a bigger problem imo.

Love his top end talent but he needs to be physically and mentally stronger.

I still think he has the potential to break through to another level but a lot of things have to pan out for that to happen.

I'm confident he will figure it out eventually, hopefully sooner than later when Miller starts to decline
Gold: 42,046.81
May 23 2024 08:35pm
I can't watch any more games this year.
May 25 2024 08:12am

Mike Yeo is also bald lmao

Any other bald coaches available?
Gold: 1.13
Warn: 20%
May 25 2024 05:24pm
atleast you guys got a decent goalie outta this with shelovs

let’s be honest, demko wasn’t doing you no favors
Gold: 1.13
Warn: 20%
May 25 2024 05:27pm
Quote (THUGNiFiCENT69 @ May 20 2024 03:00pm)
prob gonna lose if they play anything like they did in game 6, still bet on em though being a BC resident could not bring myself to bet on oilers

if their is one thing BC is the top of it is the homeless community

kekakiel
May 25 2024 08:10pm
Quote (Arffer @ May 25 2024 04:27pm)
if their is one thing BC is the top of it is the homeless community

kekakiel

They come from all over Canada.

Mild climate most of the time and we give them free drugs. Not a bad place to be if you are struggling.

It's only going to get worse sadly. unresolved trauma, a lack of accountability and sky high living costs are a great mix.

I don't see an easy answer to solve the problem. To me the special interest groups want that cohort to continue struggling with mental health, addictions, and homelessness.

Cushy jobs for them and it keeps the taxpayer gravy train flowing. Living well off the misery of others. I don't see how giving people drugs and keeping them sick is compassionate but everyone has their own opinions.

This post was edited by Killingyouall on May 25 2024 08:16pm
Gold: 50.00
May 25 2024 08:46pm
Quote (Killingyouall @ May 25 2024 08:10pm)
They come from all over Canada.

Mild climate most of the time and we give them free drugs. Not a bad place to be if you are struggling.

It's only going to get worse sadly. unresolved trauma, a lack of accountability and sky high living costs are a great mix.

I don't see an easy answer to solve the problem. To me the special interest groups want that cohort to continue struggling with mental health, addictions, and homelessness.

Cushy jobs for them and it keeps the taxpayer gravy train flowing. Living well off the misery of others. I don't see how giving people drugs and keeping them sick is compassionate but everyone has their own opinions.

Not to mention your government decided to.legalize all.drugs and allowed to consume them.wherever they want. what a fcuked up.situation .
Go Back To Hockey Topic List
Prev1876877878879880883Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll