d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Hockey > New! Official Off-topic Off-hockey Thread
Prev17297307317327332972Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 50.00
Jun 2 2017 11:35am
Quote (Nearin @ Jun 2 2017 09:51am)
and we aren't allowed to have left leaning thoughts with out being libtard snowflakes.

Conservatives get offended about people getting offended by things, its terribly ironic.

Changing topics, anyone vacationed in spain? I am thinking of heading there for my next trip in September.

You can have whatever thoughts you want.
It's the left who preaches tolerance and it's the left who is most intolerant. This is fact.
Gold: 982.86
Jun 2 2017 11:39am
Quote (Subzer0isGG @ Jun 2 2017 01:35pm)
You can have whatever thoughts you want.
It's the left who preaches tolerance and it's the left who is most intolerant. This is fact.

Thats not a fact lmao. How can you call your anecdotal opinion fact?

Both sides think the other side is the bad side its just opinions thats all there is too it.
Gold: 8,902.00
Jun 2 2017 11:45am
Quote (GSG @ Jun 2 2017 11:54am)
I spent a week in Spain between Madrid and Barcelona when I went to Europe in 2013. It was amazing, honestly one of my favorite countries. Beautiful landscape, warm, ocean, beaches, girls are hawt af, and it has some amazing architecture that is definitely worth checking out. Wasnt terribly expensive or anything eitherplus you can buy beer in McDonalds there B)

Wtff :blink:

Iso flight to spain

This post was edited by Weber on Jun 2 2017 11:47am
Gold: 3,375.01
Jun 2 2017 11:47am
Quote (Tear @ Jun 2 2017 07:13am)
i don't boast my personal opinions in the classroom rofl.
its not hard to walk around and not express your every belief and opinion 24/7 (thats called social skills)

idk bruh its 2017
women aren't at a disadvantage anymore at all with anything that isn't regarding natural genetics.

men are bigger, faster, and stronger.
thats just fact.

i don't see how i can get any backlash for that when its pretty irrefutable

Yes they absolutely are disadvantaged. Go look up studies on the hidden curriculum, dressing girls in dresses and having them play with dolls opposed to running around playing in the dirt is hindering womens physical ability. Plenty of scientific literature on the subject.

Social capital, language you use in class/in general, etc. All plays a role in how an individual will develop physically and mentally. Most people aren't aware of this, I'm lucky enough to be required to take a class based around curriculum, societal norms, the surveillance state (penopticon theory) . it's quite mind blowing how we are royally fucking up our children's development with things as simple as the language we use with them.

This post was edited by dirTyMan on Jun 2 2017 11:49am
Gold: 2,140.00
Jun 2 2017 12:14pm
Girls doing things that little girls enjoy doing is some kind of problem..?

I'm not drinking the "men are superior than women in life" koolaid, but men are physically bigger, stronger, faster and usually more coordinated than woman.. And it's not just because men practice playing around and throwing things at a young age while women are oppressed from practicing physical activities lol. It's absolutely genetics.

Pretty much every species on earth has a stronger, bigger and faster gender. For some it's the female, in humans, it's the male.
Gold: 500.00
Jun 2 2017 12:16pm
GSG

we need an update on homie hook up girl

whats the deal

did u smang it?

Gold: 1,041.68
Jun 2 2017 12:24pm
Quote (KoJ @ Jun 2 2017 11:16am)
GSG

we need an update on homie hook up girl

whats the deal

did u smang it?
O]

Nein, I fucking blew it. She either misunderstood something I said or just ghosted me. Felt pretty shitty but last weekend turned into an absolute blast... Went out saturday, met a nice young lady and took her home. Then golfed Sunday, got 4 free tickets to the Red Hot Chili Peppers and basically been hungover all week :X

Here's a dank meme I offer as tribute.

Henceforth I will be known as GSG the wheel-less
Gold: 3,375.01
Jun 2 2017 12:28pm
Quote (TooL89 @ Jun 2 2017 11:14am)
Girls doing things that little girls enjoy doing is some kind of problem..?

I'm not drinking the "men are superior than women in life" koolaid, but men are physically bigger, stronger, faster and usually more coordinated than woman.. And it's not just because men practice playing around and throwing things at a young age while women are oppressed from practicing physical activities lol. It's absolutely genetics.

Pretty much every species on earth has a stronger, bigger and faster gender. For some it's the female, in humans, it's the male.

Look up the literature, you'll be very surprised.
Gold: 500.00
Jun 2 2017 12:34pm
Quote (GSG @ Jun 2 2017 10:24am)
Nein, I fucking blew it. She either misunderstood something I said or just ghosted me. Felt pretty shitty but last weekend turned into an absolute blast... Went out saturday, met a nice young lady and took her home. Then golfed Sunday, got 4 free tickets to the Red Hot Chili Peppers and basically been hungover all week :X

Here's a dank meme I offer as tribute.
http://image.ibb.co/dfJSdF/12313d.jpg
Henceforth I will be known as GSG the wheel-less

i mean, now im curious as to what was said.

also i have an assumption of what ghosted means but idk your hip cool kid lingo
Gold: 11,500.00
Jun 2 2017 12:35pm
Quote (dirTyMan @ Jun 2 2017 10:47am)
Yes they absolutely are disadvantaged. Go look up studies on the hidden curriculum, dressing girls in dresses and having them play with dolls opposed to running around playing in the dirt is hindering womens physical ability. Plenty of scientific literature on the subject.

Social capital, language you use in class/in general, etc. All plays a role in how an individual will develop physically and mentally. Most people aren't aware of this, I'm lucky enough to be required to take a class based around curriculum, societal norms, the surveillance state (penopticon theory) . it's quite mind blowing how we are royally fucking up our children's development with things as simple as the language we use with them.

:thumbsup:

Tear's argument is basically is basically that men are bigger and more muslcular and thus superior from what I see. There's a reason there are no women in football and hockey etc, those sport are about being strong. Women are better suited to different sports, like they wipe the floor with men at gymnastics, and nowadays stuff like marksmanship. The best snipers in WWII were Russian women, men couldn't compare on the eastern front, for example.

Tear do u vote for the candidate with the biggest triceps too, clearly better suited to lead imo
Go Back To Hockey Topic List
Prev17297307317327332972Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll