d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Hockey > Official Boston Bruins Fan Thread > Big Bad Bruins
Prev1705706707708709715Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 23,760.79
May 12 2024 07:16pm
Welp, tonight's the night I wake up and stop letting sports be a decent part of my life. This is sickening, just when I thought it couldn't be worse.

Penalty with 30sec left to make them look better, sure

This post was edited by Prone on May 12 2024 07:18pm
Gold: 1.13
Warn: 20%
May 12 2024 07:22pm
Quote (Prone @ May 12 2024 07:16pm)
Welp, tonight's the night I wake up and stop letting sports be a decent part of my life. This is sickening, just when I thought it couldn't be worse.

Penalty with 30sec left to make them look better, sure

rats on the ice sexy

haha sorry for ur lose, atleast you didn’t almost get swept by kith and his rangets
Gold: 17.99
May 12 2024 07:24pm
Can someone who knows hockey explain to the Coyle play?

"if the defending player has been pushed, shoved or fouled by an attacking player so as to cause the defending player to come into contact with his own goalkeeper, such contact shall be deemed contact initiated by the attacking player for purposes of this rule, and if necessary a penalty assessed to the attacking player and if a goal is scored it would be disallowed"

So did the refs basically tell us Coyle was going to run Swayman over without the contact? Please say no
Gold: 12,122.56
May 12 2024 07:26pm
i needed that empty net goal to over hit
rip in gg
May 12 2024 07:29pm
Quote (ZxFamily-GuyxZ @ May 12 2024 09:24pm)

"if the defending player has been pushed, shoved or fouled by an attacking player so as to cause the defending player to come into contact with his own goalkeeper, such contact shall be deemed contact initiated by the attacking player for purposes of this rule, and if necessary a penalty assessed to the attacking player and if a goal is scored it would be disallowed"

So did the refs basically tell us Coyle was going to run Swayman over without the contact? Please say no

They legit admitted he got pushed too :lol:
It's just Boston things
NHL fans just love to hate Boston because we were physical a decade ago
If only they knew how much Boston has gotten fucked
Gold: 17.99
May 12 2024 07:32pm
Quote (Prone @ May 12 2024 09:29pm)
They legit admitted he got pushed too :lol:
It's just Boston things
NHL fans just love to hate Boston because we were physical a decade ago
If only they knew how much Boston has gotten fucked

I'm not mad at the refs like I usually get because the level of the Bruins has been embarrassing outside of Swayman and the role players like Peeke, Brazeau, Trent etc
They don't deserve it before I worry about the refs

But that 2nd goal is just epic

We think we know but we don't know shit lmao

Quote (Killingyouall @ May 12 2024 09:32pm)
I think they have to make the penalty call on the ice to trigger that scenario.

You can't add a penalty while doing a review for potential goaltender interference.

So, if going by the rules they should have not made a challenge; seeing there was no call made on the ice for interference, roughing etc could not be made, thus the reason they made the challenge was ineligible.

So i'll have to view it as the refs failing to see "cross shove" on Coyle's back. Clearly not a check.....
That makes it better :rolleyes:

Need a miracle now

This post was edited by ZxFamily-GuyxZ on May 12 2024 07:35pm
Gold: 17,801.00
May 12 2024 07:32pm
Quote (ZxFamily-GuyxZ @ May 12 2024 06:24pm)

You can't administer a penalty while doing a review for potential goaltender interference.

So, if going by the rules they should have not made a challenge; seeing there was no call made on the ice for interference, roughing etc could not be made, thus the reason they made the challenge was ineligible.

This post was edited by Killingyouall on May 12 2024 07:33pm
May 12 2024 07:35pm
It's not even the somehow un-reversed call, if yall seen ANY of that second period in general, the officiating was WOW. 1st & 3rd weren't great either, but holy fuck
It hasn't even been just this one game either, it's been all playoffs. That Toronto series was PATHETIC, half of our "penalties" were soft, while they did the same shit but uncalled
Need people to put their Boston hate aside and open their eyes and see how the games actually go
Florida was the better team, but yet the refs ended up being the factor.
I'm grateful for it, this was the final reason I needed to get away from sports.
May 12 2024 07:36pm
Quote (Killingyouall @ May 12 2024 09:32pm)

You can't administer a penalty while doing a review for potential goaltender interference.

Hear me out.
Imagine, just imagine, if they simply just called an interference OR cross check (peep all of Bostons cross checks vs Toronto), and it doesn't even come to a review. Boston does that? Penalty before the goal happens.
Gold: 17,801.00
May 12 2024 07:37pm
Quote (Prone @ May 12 2024 06:35pm)
It's not even the somehow un-reversed call, if yall seen ANY of that second period in general, the officiating was WOW. 1st & 3rd weren't great either, but holy fuck
It hasn't even been just this one game either, it's been all playoffs. That Toronto series was PATHETIC, half of our "penalties" were soft, while they did the same shit but uncalled
Need people to put their Boston hate aside and open their eyes and see how the games actually go
Florida was the better team, but yet the refs ended up being the factor.
I'm grateful for it, this was the final reason I needed to get away from sports.

Hockey is too strong.

You will be back.
Go Back To Hockey Topic List
Prev1705706707708709715Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll