d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Hockey > New! Official Off-topic Off-hockey Thread
Prev16956966976986992972Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,116.73
May 24 2017 09:09am
Quote (GSG @ May 24 2017 09:06am)
Hopefully I can ask this here without getting flamed, but anyways it's really bugging me and dont really want to discuss with IRL friends.

Last weekend a good buddy of mine slept with my sister, and it's bugging the shit out of me. I dont care about her doing it at all, I feel more betrayed by my friend. The main reasons are, that he's 25 and shes 19 and ontop of that atleast my sister was very intoxicated that night. I'm not saying he did anything aggressive but I feel like he shouldnt have done it at all. Just because you can doesnt mean you should.

Can someone just set me straight here? Do you think it's an asshole play to sleep with a good friends sister? What do I do to move forward, right now I'm just mad at him but like I said he's one of my better friends since I moved to Edmonton.

eh i guess its how you feel, is how you feel.

personally i wouldn't give a fuck, because if the situation was reversed id expect my sister not to give a fuck either.
i haven't been single around her friends (i moved out here) but if i was, id definitely be slaying them.

all g man, better your buddy slaying your sister than a random loser.
Gold: 11,500.00
May 24 2017 09:13am
Quote (GSG @ May 24 2017 08:06am)
Hopefully I can ask this here without getting flamed, but anyways it's really bugging me and dont really want to discuss with IRL friends.

Last weekend a good buddy of mine slept with my sister, and it's bugging the shit out of me. I dont care about her doing it at all, I feel more betrayed by my friend. The main reasons are, that he's 25 and shes 19 and ontop of that atleast my sister was very intoxicated that night. I'm not saying he did anything aggressive but I feel like he shouldnt have done it at all. Just because you can doesnt mean you should.

Can someone just set me straight here? Do you think it's an asshole play to sleep with a good friends sister? What do I do to move forward, right now I'm just mad at him but like I said he's one of my better friends since I moved to Edmonton.

Ya I feel ya. I'd be out for blood.
Gold: 0.00
May 24 2017 09:17am
Quote (Tear @ May 24 2017 03:09pm)

personally i wouldn't give a fuck, because if the situation was reversed id expect my sister not to give a fuck either.
i haven't been single around her friends (i moved out here) but if i was, id definitely be slaying them.

Meh if they were the same age id say all good.
But like if it was my younger sister like that i wouldnt be that alright with it.
Especially him being 25 her 19 shes just a dumb 19 year old

Only one thing left to do..
Fuck his sister or mother or some female that is close to him

This post was edited by JamFtw on May 24 2017 09:19am
Gold: 1,041.68
May 24 2017 09:58am
Quote (Tear @ May 24 2017 08:09am)

My issue isnt with my sister at all. She had friends out there aswell and I'd be lying if I said I wasnt trying to wheel and deal.

I feel like my friend should have known better. I just feel like one of your good friends shouldnt be smashing your sister ya know? If it was just a random buddy of mine I wouldnt care that much.

But I do agree with the bold.

Quote (StayPositive @ May 24 2017 08:13am)
Ya I feel ya. I'd be out for blood.

Glad I'm not crazy... i'm trying to get over it but yeah IDK.

Quote (JamFtw @ May 24 2017 08:17am)
Meh if they were the same age id say all good.
But like if it was my younger sister like that i wouldnt be that alright with it.
Especially him being 25 her 19 shes just a dumb 19 year old

Only one thing left to do..
Fuck his sister or mother or some female that is close to him

I guess maybe I'm just being protective, I just think he took advantage of a situation that he shouldnt have. I've smashed 19 year old girls, they are kids compared to mid-20s "adults", ontop of that she was drunk and its my sister. It's not like we are random acquaintances, I've hung out with him probably 2-3 times a week for the past couple years. Now all I can think about when I see him is what he did and how I'd like to re arrange his face.

This post was edited by GSG on May 24 2017 09:58am
May 24 2017 09:59am
Quote (GSG @ May 24 2017 09:58am)
My issue isnt with my sister at all. She had friends out there aswell and I'd be lying if I said I wasnt trying to wheel and deal.

I feel like my friend should have known better. I just feel like one of your good friends shouldnt be smashing your sister ya know? If it was just a random buddy of mine I wouldnt care that much.

But I do agree with the bold.

I guess maybe I'm just being protective, I just think he took advantage of a situation that he shouldnt have. I've smashed 19 year old girls, they are kids compared to mid-20s "adults", ontop of that she was drunk and its my sister. It's not like we are random acquaintances, I've hung out with him probably 2-3 times a week for the past couple years. Now all I can think about when I see him is what he did and how I'd like to re arrange his face.

idk man its whatever
your sisters gonna slay dudes no matter what, your buddy isn't the worst option for him.

if you're hung up on it just be like dude, not cool this weekend. and leave it alone.

idk if hes a cheese dick about it and rubs it in your face you can be salty but other than that, whatever just chill.
life goes on
Gold: 1,041.68
May 24 2017 10:07am
Quote (Tear @ May 24 2017 08:59am)
idk man its whatever
your sisters gonna slay dudes no matter what, your buddy isn't the worst option for him.

if you're hung up on it just be like dude, not cool this weekend. and leave it alone.

idk if hes a cheese dick about it and rubs it in your face you can be salty but other than that, whatever just chill.
life goes on

Yeah fair enough, I told him Monday that it wasnt cool. I respect him for telling me, it took nuts because who the hell knows how I would react.

I suppose you cant go around holding grudges over stupid shit.

Thanks guys it helps to talk about it and not just sit and get myself all worked up in my own head...
May 24 2017 10:09am
Quote (GSG @ May 24 2017 10:07am)
Yeah fair enough, I told him Monday that it wasnt cool. I respect him for telling me, it took nuts because who the hell knows how I would react.

I suppose you cant go around holding grudges over stupid shit.

Thanks guys it helps to talk about it and not just sit and get myself all worked up in my own head...

of course my guy, no need to get worked up over the tiny things.
and he told you, thats legit, shows he respects you.

Gold: 50.00
May 24 2017 10:25am
Tears pretty bang on here.
Shit situation. But at least your friend had the balls to say it to you. Instead of you finding out by your sister.

just tell him your sis mentioned he has a small dick. Joke about it. And move on.
Gold: 2,140.00
May 24 2017 10:49am
Yeah it happens and the age difference really isn't that huge.. last girl I dated seriously is 21 and I just turned 28 lol
Gold: 11,500.00
May 24 2017 11:16am
Don't listen to these hippies, beat his ass.
Go Back To Hockey Topic List
Prev16956966976986992972Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll