d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Hockey > New! Official Off-topic Off-hockey Thread
Prev1220322042205220622072972Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,647.74
Jan 10 2020 02:29pm
Quote (KrWWW @ Jan 10 2020 07:47am)
this Epstein Conspiracy theory keeps getting better and better

Now the video of the first suicide attempt went missing, Clinton had to show his cellmate how to do it better

It's pretty incredible the psych-ops going on to make Clinton-Epstein conspiracies mainstream while the Trump administration, with all the power to protect Epstein and the ones actually in charge of the US, get little flak despite Trump himself and Barr having been up shitcreek on it.

The latest spin is that Comey's daughter made the first tape disappear, when the reality is that she's part of the attorney team that requested the tape and the jail (Barr's "highly incompetent" jurisdiction) said it was mislabeled then disappeared.

It's like American Liberals are too easily distracted by Trumps other antics and American Conservatives don't give a shit a pedo rapist is probably in office so long as he's not caught doing it in broad daylight.

Gold: 8,000.00
Jan 10 2020 03:01pm
Quote (Hizkuntza @ Jan 10 2020 03:29pm)
It's pretty incredible the psych-ops going on to make Clinton-Epstein conspiracies mainstream while the Trump administration, with all the power to protect Epstein and the ones actually in charge of the US, get little flak despite Trump himself and Barr having been up shitcreek on it.

The latest spin is that Comey's daughter made the first tape disappear, when the reality is that she's part of the attorney team that requested the tape and the jail (Barr's "highly incompetent" jurisdiction) said it was mislabeled then disappeared.

It's like American Liberals are too easily distracted by Trumps other antics and American Conservatives don't give a shit a pedo rapist is probably in office so long as he's not caught doing it in broad daylight.

it's because Bill flew to island with Epstein like 30 times

they clearly had a relationship, everyone knows that Epstein was wanted dead by powerful people in every country
Jan 10 2020 03:09pm
Quote (KrWWW @ Jan 10 2020 01:01pm)
it's because Bill flew to island with Epstein like 30 times

they clearly had a relationship, everyone knows that Epstein was wanted dead by powerful people in every country

Yeah the problem is not that Bill Clinton likely has done pedo shit himself, but that the people in a position to do something about it are clearly compromised themselves in a much worse way and few are upset or demanding action over it. Like, half of Trumps PR book is blaming everything on the Clinton's and yet the biggest and most obvious smoking gun keeps magically disappearing by his administration's hand and they show no urgency over doing anything about it - all evidence points exactly to them not wanting the smoking gun to exist.

This post was edited by Hizkuntza on Jan 10 2020 03:13pm
Gold: 50.00
Jan 10 2020 03:22pm
Quote (Hizkuntza @ Jan 10 2020 02:09pm)
Yeah the problem is not that Bill Clinton likely has done pedo shit himself, but that the people in a position to do something about it are clearly compromised themselves in a much worse way and few are upset or demanding action over it. Like, half of Trumps PR book is blaming everything on the Clinton's and yet the biggest and most obvious smoking gun keeps magically disappearing by his administration's hand and they show no urgency over doing anything about it - all evidence points exactly to them not wanting the smoking gun to exist.

Please show this “evidence”
Jan 10 2020 03:39pm
Quote (Subzer0isGG @ Jan 10 2020 01:22pm)
Please show this “evidence”

Really...

Acosta had to resign from Trumps cabinet because he was the lawyer that gave Epstein the sweetheart deal over his rapist scheme?

Epstein was kept in a federal prison - Barr's responsibility? And yet he did nothing after the first suicide attempt? And the actual death? And when the tapes kept "disappearing"? And he was exceedingly fast to call it a "suicide" and call it a day?

Barr's father hooked up Epstein with a high school teacher job (you know, his favorite demographic) when he had no experience or qualifications?

Trump himself was a close friend of Epstein's? Who lived a few minutes away from Mar-a-Lago? Seen many times with him and Ghislane Maxwell? Who literally praised Epstein for his love of sex with "women on the younger side"?

Boring summary of facts, reports and allegations: https://www.reddit.com/r/Epstein/comments/e0ft98/epsteins_presidential_ties_part_1_donald_trump/
Gold: 11,500.00
Jan 10 2020 03:46pm
Quote (Hizkuntza @ Jan 10 2020 02:09pm)

Because its a cult. Facts don't matter to these people. They look at politics like a sports team, live and die by your side. There's not a shred of critical thinking in a Trump fan's head. Who's to blame when your 'team' is in power? Don't worry, it must be the 'Deep State', shitty conspiracies, relatives of people they don't like.

https://www.npr.org/2019/10/08/768216311/whistleblower-explains-how-cambridge-analytica-helped-fuel-u-s-insurgency

New book by Cambridge Analytica whistleblower Christipher Wylie (from Victoria, BC no less) does a good job of laying out the strategies of motivating and mobilizing 'conspiracy minded' men on social media. These people don't know they're being played, but they're the punchline.

This post was edited by StayPositive on Jan 10 2020 03:56pm
Gold: 8,000.00
Jan 10 2020 03:50pm
Quote (Hizkuntza @ Jan 10 2020 04:09pm)

it's just a meme though, I was joking when I said Clinton did it
Gold: 0.00
Jan 10 2020 05:36pm
Quote (Prone @ 9 Jan 2020 22:27)
I'll make a group chat in a few weeks or so

Give me a heads up when you make it, I won't notice it right away.

Quote (KrWWW @ 10 Jan 2020 16:50)
it's just a meme though, I was joking when I said Clinton did it

Glad to see my banners are still being used, I really fucked up the sizes on those though, lol.

Maybe I'll try to get back into the photoshop shit by making new ones.
Gold: 4,954.00
Jan 10 2020 06:55pm
Quote (tim226 @ Jan 10 2020 06:36pm)
Give me a heads up when you make it, I won't notice it right away.

Glad to see my banners are still being used, I really fucked up the sizes on those though, lol.

Maybe I'll try to get back into the photoshop shit by making new ones.

Would you rather go to a playoff game? A couple of us are
Gold: 0.00
Jan 10 2020 06:57pm
Quote (Prone @ 10 Jan 2020 19:55)
Would you rather go to a playoff game? A couple of us are

Fuck that'd be sick but I'd need to compare the numbers. What are the tickets like? Sub 200 and im 100% down.

This post was edited by tim226 on Jan 10 2020 06:59pm
Go Back To Hockey Topic List
Prev1220322042205220622072972Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll