d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Hockey > Keeper League
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 955.06
Dec 30 2021 04:53pm
alot of these players rely on actually scoring to put up points, so i bet you usually win your weeks by alot or lose them by alot
doesnt help that kane is a dead bench spot, im in a similar position in a few leagues with him

also, its tough to really gauge what our teams really are these last two years because of all of the man game cancellations, so id judge the team with a grain of salt, i think a lot of good teams are having bad seasons due to scheduling
Gold: 8,732.50
Jan 4 2022 03:08am
Quote (AAnthony @ 30 Dec 2021 14:53)
alot of these players rely on actually scoring to put up points, so i bet you usually win your weeks by alot or lose them by alot
doesnt help that kane is a dead bench spot, im in a similar position in a few leagues with him

also, its tough to really gauge what our teams really are these last two years because of all of the man game cancellations, so id judge the team with a grain of salt, i think a lot of good teams are having bad seasons due to scheduling

He's currently 3-7, 2nd worst in the league. he loses by a lot, problem is he got ton of young guys with potential but that's kind of pointless in keeper as he can only keep 4 and the rest are recycled back into the pool. So he's cosplaying Ottawa senators, cultivating these talents and letting em go. He made some crucial mistakes too, I thought he had krill but he traded him for a 1st and 2nd last season and used that to draft boeser and Kane.. Basically gave a top keeper for free,as I won't be choosing boeser as one of my keeper over svech, Hamilton, pastra/marky/ekblad etc.

I'm collecting 1st and 2nd and upgrading my later picks to higher so the overall team is better next season

This post was edited by Secksii on Jan 4 2022 03:10am
Go Back To Hockey Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll