d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Hockey > I Think Hockey Is Dying
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 21,760.79
Dec 4 2021 12:35pm
He got one
Gold: 0.00
Dec 4 2021 01:08pm
Look at his topics history, it’s just some lonely dude that has nothing better to do with their time and no one to share it with.

Has made this same topic in every sub forum looking for attention

Ignore him
Gold: 50.00
Dec 4 2021 01:25pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Dec 4 2021 11:30am)
Basketball is the fucking joke bro and it's not about the money.

I grew up in Chicago and watched Jordan and the Bulls play real basketball and win real championships. Basketball today is now "pussified" i.e players flop like it's soccer and always look to draw a foul(FUCKING BORING)

The ends of games take forever because teams call 30 timeouts and have 5 commercial breaks in the last 1:30 of the game. dafuq?

Most the players are little bitch ass niggaz social media whorein' crying for attention like LeBum James.

I stopped watching basketball in the early 2000's after players started to form "All-Star" teams just to win easy championships. Basketball players are also some of the laziest athletes I've ever seen.

It's only a popular sport because the game itself requires "ONE FUCKING BALL" and no equipment it's why every kid in the inner city of Chicago plays it because they can't afford to play ice-hockey.

It's also popular because a lot of buckets get scored so you get your little dopamine kick every time your boy Lonzo swishes a basketball(anyone can shoot a basketball). Hockey requires way more talent.

Pm me for more info

---Tia

Bodied

///posterized

This post was edited by Subzer0isGG on Dec 4 2021 01:28pm
Gold: 21.00
Warn: 10%
Dec 4 2021 02:48pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Dec 4 2021 01:30pm)

I grew up in Chicago and watched Jordan and the Bulls play real basketball and win real championships. Basketball today is now "pussified" i.e players flop like it's soccer and always look to draw a foul(FUCKING BORING)

The ends of games take forever because teams call 30 timeouts and have 5 commercial breaks in the last 1:30 of the game. dafuq?

Most the players are little bitch ass niggaz social media whorein' crying for attention like LeBum James.

I stopped watching basketball in the early 2000's after players started to form "All-Star" teams just to win easy championships. Basketball players are also some of the laziest athletes I've ever seen.

It's only a popular sport because the game itself requires "ONE FUCKING BALL" and no equipment it's why every kid in the inner city of Chicago plays it because they can't afford to play ice-hockey.

It's also popular because a lot of buckets get scored so you get your little dopamine kick every time your boy Lonzo swishes a basketball(anyone can shoot a basketball). Hockey requires way more talent.

Pm me for more info

---Tia

Sounds like u mad lebron's makes more than like 7 nhl team salary combined lol. So ye basketball is just that superior of a sport. Anyone can be a hockey player, but not a basketball player in the nba. The salary is proof.

Also hockey players cant fite for shiet. Just like the fan baseshere. Yall from the surburbs dont act like this sport is tough.
Gold: 11,500.00
Dec 4 2021 02:55pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Dec 4 2021 11:30am)

Pm me for more info

---Tia

Made the mistake of watching an nba final couple years ago. Clock winding down, Lebron is rolling around on his back screaming like he was shot. After several minutes gets up and plays like nothing happened. Their biggest star in the biggest game acting like such a little bitch. Then last week didn’t he cheap shot a guy then literally run and hide behind his team? What a pathetic sport.

This post was edited by StayPositive on Dec 4 2021 02:57pm
Gold: 6,323.15
Warn: 10%
Dec 4 2021 03:01pm
Quote (StayPositive @ 4 Dec 2021 12:55)
Made the mistake of watching an nba final couple years ago. Clock winding down, Lebron is rolling around on his back screaming like he was shot. After several minutes gets up and plays like nothing happened. Their biggest star in the biggest game acting like such a little bitch. Then last week didn’t he cheap shot a guy then literally run and hide behind his team? What a pathetic sport.

You are indeed correct.
Gold: 215.00
Dec 4 2021 03:10pm
it's ok to respect a sport you don't watch while still enjoying your preferred sport more without roasting the other sport.
Gold: 6,190.01
Dec 4 2021 03:23pm
Quote (Lonzo @ Dec 4 2021 03:48pm)
Sounds like u mad lebron's makes more than like 7 nhl team salary combined lol. So ye basketball is just that superior of a sport. Anyone can be a hockey player, but not a basketball player in the nba. The salary is proof.

Also hockey players cant fite for shiet. Just like the fan baseshere. Yall from the surburbs dont act like this sport is tough.

does he get paid to sit on the bench too?
Gold: 250.00
Dec 4 2021 03:33pm
Quote (StayPositive @ 4 Dec 2021 14:55)

Typical LeBum 6-5 235lbs and the smallest white dude in the league goes at em for the lay-up and LeBum falls back as if he was hit by a 350lb linebacker in the NFL. Of course the foul was on the little white dude and LeBum gets up smiling like haha drawing fouls is so easy when you're a big ass bitch.

A lot of players now don't even contest shooters they just let em pull up and drain em. College basketball on the other hand is actually palpable for me because the players go hard 24/7. These "big contract" players in the NBA just stop caring once they get there mega deal and tend to fake injuries and sit the bench.

Quote (iamDEFgay @ 4 Dec 2021 15:10)
it's ok to respect a sport you don't watch while still enjoying your preferred sport more without roasting the other sport.

Tell Lonzo

Quote (dragoneth @ 4 Dec 2021 15:23)
does he get paid to sit on the bench too?

Yup and unlike other athletes who do everything they can to get back to playing and helping their team it just seems like NBA players are content sitting the bench while they make the "big bucks".
Gold: 40.69
Dec 4 2021 03:36pm
since you prefer large balls

you should try out

bowling

you can see these balls nice n ez
Go Back To Hockey Topic List
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll