d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball >
Poll > Usa Basketball & General Olympics Thread
Prev18910111254Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 1,874.00
Jul 21 2024 12:00am
Quote (Dominicano @ Jul 20 2024 05:09pm)
WHO IS OLD & WASHED EMBIID?!! Fucking moron.

Wow embidd sucks on the court. Feel bad for Maxey and pgeorge this coming year if he underperform or not healthy.. again… :o
Jul 21 2024 12:04am
Quote (Proint @ Jul 20 2024 08:33pm)
No one hates lebron more than Lakers fans. Without him you'd still be hoping the scrub squad of dlo/lonzo/ingram/randle would pan out. Yall are lucky lebrons wife changed his mind. He was about to go to the Knicks but she said she wants to be in LA. Spoiled brats mad that he brought ONLY one title? Yall should be worshipping the ground he walks on cause without him the buss kids wouldn't have sniffed a lick of relevancy, let alone a title

^MigNado

TY Meng!!! Proint for Mayor of Jsp basketball section!!! B)

Let’s go Lebron play 1-2 more years n call it a career, ignore the h8aters
Gold: 50.00
Jul 21 2024 04:33am
Quote (Sixers @ Jul 20 2024 08:45am)
So it turns out ^mignado hates America aka the greatest Country to ever exist?

Guy should move to China or Russia and see how much he hates it.

Travel the world and see for yourself that the U.S. is kinda an overrated shithole

Donald Trump is about to be President for a second term. Healthcare is awful, education is awful for public schools, uni is overpriced and mostly irrelevant curriculum. One of the highest homeless populations, one of the highest wealth gaps, one of the highest in crime rate. Late stage capitalism is also a cancer that makes many things worse. Also it’s a very individualistic society, I prefer the community oriented neighborhoods in Hispanic and Asian cultures

Of course this doesn’t apply if you’re wealthy or well connected

This post was edited by MildSambal on Jul 21 2024 04:41am
Gold: 76.00
Jul 21 2024 08:47am
Quote (MildSambal @ Jul 21 2024 06:33am)
Travel the world and see for yourself that the U.S. is kinda an overrated shithole

Donald Trump is about to be President for a second term. Healthcare is awful, education is awful for public schools, uni is overpriced and mostly irrelevant curriculum. One of the highest homeless populations, one of the highest wealth gaps, one of the highest in crime rate. Late stage capitalism is also a cancer that makes many things worse. Also it’s a very individualistic society, I prefer the community oriented neighborhoods in Hispanic and Asian cultures

Of course this doesn’t apply if you’re wealthy or well connected

Tl;dr

Greatest economy in the world
Strongest military in the world

The "poor" in America live better than the middle class in the vast majority of the rest of the world.

If I recall correctly, you live in Asia somewhere where women lure American men into marrying them so they can move to the United States? Isn't that telling. They all want to come to America.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 21 2024 09:07am
Quote (Sixers @ Jul 21 2024 07:47am)
Tl;dr

The "poor" in America live better than the middle class in the vast majority of the rest of the world.

If I recall correctly, you live in Asia somewhere where women lure American men into marrying them so they can move to the United States? Isn't that telling. They all want to come to America.

:lol:

so does KIMmmy :rofl: an jackson
Gold: 76.00
Jul 21 2024 09:09am
Quote (Cbramgar @ Jul 21 2024 11:07am)
:lol:

so does KIMmmy :rofl: an jackson

No?
Gold: 20,000.84
Jul 21 2024 09:45am
Merika!
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 21 2024 09:58am
Quote (Sixers @ Jul 21 2024 08:09am)
No?

could have fool'd me....
Gold: 50.00
Jul 21 2024 10:20am
Quote (Sixers @ Jul 21 2024 09:47am)
Tl;dr

Strongest military in the world - absolutely

Greatest economy in the world? perhaps if you're wealthy or well connected your quality of life is probably great in America

Housing market currently has investors accounting for over 20% of homes bought, and of those, they disproportionately focused on starter homes. If you earn an average salary, investors are pricing you out to flip

Social security has too many baby boomers, if you're paying into this fund most likely you'll have nothing to show for it when it's time for you to collect (assuming you're around mid 30s early 40s) for me reducing the burden of what I need in my retirement fund by living somewhere with a lower cost of living but still high quality of life is a no brainer

The debt structure in the U.S. is awful. A country like Japan for example borrows against the Yen for the most part, the denominator in which debt is taken out is incredibly important. The U.S. borrows against a basket of other FIAT currencies, they think they're safe from this because of their military status and authority over oil

This post was edited by MildSambal on Jul 21 2024 10:33am
Jul 21 2024 12:00pm
Quote (MildSambal @ Jul 21 2024 12:20pm)
Strongest military in the world - absolutely

Greatest economy in the world? perhaps if you're wealthy or well connected your quality of life is probably great in America

Housing market currently has investors accounting for over 20% of homes bought, and of those, they disproportionately focused on starter homes. If you earn an average salary, investors are pricing you out to flip

Social security has too many baby boomers, if you're paying into this fund most likely you'll have nothing to show for it when it's time for you to collect (assuming you're around mid 30s early 40s) for me reducing the burden of what I need in my retirement fund by living somewhere with a lower cost of living but still high quality of life is a no brainer

The debt structure in the U.S. is awful. A country like Japan for example borrows against the Yen for the most part, the denominator in which debt is taken out is incredibly important. The U.S. borrows against a basket of other FIAT currencies, they think they're safe from this because of their military status and authority over oil

Where’s other country with low cost of living and have high quality of life? :o
Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Prev18910111254Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll