d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball > Random Games On Random Nights 2023
Prev1444546474889Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 76.00
Dec 25 2023 09:13pm
Quote (Vtrix @ Dec 25 2023 10:09pm)
All I said was get of the second round lol. You are on one. I mean I get you, you can say whatever bullshit you want in the moment & later just refute it.

Why don't you tell us about embids olayoff performances? Is shooting 43% 23 pog good enough last year? He won mvp and scoring tittle but folded like a cheap chair agnst the Celtics.

Embiid was literally triple teamed the entire first round vs the Nets as the 76ers stomped them. The Nets came out and said they were going to force anyone but embiid to score, which they did by throwing everyone at him. As a result the Nets got SMOKED.

But sure, the box score won't tell you that. You'll just look at PPG and think he was bad in that series lol
Gold: 9.21
Warn: 30%
Dec 25 2023 09:17pm
Quote (Sixers @ Dec 25 2023 10:13pm)
Embiid was literally triple teamed the entire first round vs the Nets as the 76ers stomped them. The Nets came out and said they were going to force anyone but embiid to score, which they did by throwing everyone at him. As a result the Nets got SMOKED.

But sure, the box score won't tell you that. You'll just look at PPG and think he was bad in that series lol

I watched the whole series? He was absolutely dogshit in the final.2 elimination games, wasn't even the game high scorer. And we are talking about the Celtics, why u bringing up the Nets lmao

Oh now it's, OMG HE WAS DBL TRIPPLED QUADRUPLE TEAMED. Bro checkmate, you are just an absolute fucking clown :rofl: . Nothing you say has any credibility.

This post was edited by Vtrix on Dec 25 2023 09:19pm
Dec 25 2023 09:19pm
Quote (Vtrix @ Dec 25 2023 10:09pm)
All I said was get of the second round lol. You are on one. I mean I get you, you can say whatever bullshit you want in the moment & later just refute it.

Why don't you tell us about embids olayoff performances? Is shooting 43% 23 pog good enough last year? He won mvp and scoring tittle but folded like a cheap chair agnst the Celtics.

Also, you're now shifting goal posts. First it's "embiid had ample help to win a championship" and now it's directed directly at Embiids production only.

You can't name one bonifide postseason co-star who has ever been a highly productive playoff performer lol. The man's best teammate was literally BEN SIMMONS for years, a guy who is barely cracking a starting rotation these days as a role player.
Dec 25 2023 09:20pm
Quote (Vtrix @ Dec 25 2023 10:17pm)
I watched the whole series? He was absolutely dogshit in the final.2 elimination games, wasn't even the game high scorer. And we are talking about the Celtics, why u bringing up the Nets lmao

Oh now it's, OMG HE WAS DBL TRIPPLED QUADRUPLE TEAMED. Bro checkmate, you are just an absolute fucking clown :rofl: . Nothing you say has any credibility.

Ah, okay. So you're moving on from the "ample help" discussion I see.

Wanna tell me what Harden did in those final two elimination games? Go ahead and Google that and come back and tell us, since Embiid had "ample help" :rofl:

This post was edited by Sixers on Dec 25 2023 09:20pm
Dec 25 2023 09:24pm
Quote (Sixers @ Dec 25 2023 10:20pm)
Ah, okay. So you're moving on from the "ample help" discussion I see.

Wanna tell me what Harden did in those final two elimination games? Go ahead and Google that and come back and tell us, since Embiid had "ample help" :rofl:

I never once said championship, everytime I say something it's always been in reference to get out of the second. YOU keep mentioning championship. Yes I'm talking about EMBIDS PRODUCTION because despite your none sense claim he hasn't any help, he's been AVERAGE in th3 playoffs which has also contributed to him not getting passe thr SECOND. I've also said a few times now, those rosters were AMPLE enough to get out of the second.

You are th3 one who keeps putting words in my mouth and saying those guys were good enough to win a championship. You are actually fucked in the head

This post was edited by Vtrix on Dec 25 2023 09:26pm
Dec 25 2023 09:29pm
Quote (Vtrix @ Dec 25 2023 10:24pm)
I never once said championship, everytime I say something it's always been in reference to get out of the second. YOU keep mentioning championship. Yes I'm talking about EMBIDS PRODUCTION because despite your none sense claim he hasn't any help, he's been AVERAGE in th3 playoffs which has also contributed to him not getting passe thr SECOND. I've also said a few times now, those rosters were AMPLE enough to get out of the second.

You are th3 one who keeps putting words in my mouth and saying those guys were good enough to win a championship. You are aurally fucked in the head

So if the roster last season was ample enough to beat the Celtics (the favorite to win it all last season btw), where was that ample help? Also, the Celtics were HEAVY favorites to win that series so WTF are you talking about!?!?!?

James Harden had two electic games, and 5 games where he was absolutely the worst player on either team in the series lol. There was no in-between. He flat out was awful in those other 5 games. In games 6 and 7 he shot 7-for-27, 10 turnovers, and scored 13 and 9 points. Embiid did not play well, but Harden was FAR worse. There was NO help...

But like I said, Boston was heavily favored. It's not like the 76ers were expected to win that series. Getting up 3-2 was nice, but Doc Rivers gonna do what he does best and blow those 3-2 series.
Dec 25 2023 09:31pm
Quote (Sixers @ Dec 25 2023 10:29pm)
So if the roster last season was ample enough to beat the Celtics (the favorite to win it all last season btw), where was that ample help? Also, the Celtics were HEAVY favorites to win that series so WTF are you talking about!?!?!?

James Harden had two electic games, and 5 games where he was absolutely the worst player on either team in the series lol. There was no in-between. He flat out was awful in those other 5 games. In games 6 and 7 he shot 7-for-27, 10 turnovers, and scored 13 and 9 points. Embiid did not play well, but Harden was FAR worse. There was NO help...

But like I said, Boston was heavily favored. It's not like the 76ers were expected to win that series. Getting up 3-2 was nice, but Doc Rivers gonna do what he does best and blow those 3-2 series.

Bro lmao just stop. I'm not reading anymore of your bulldhit. Good night clown 🤡 :rofl:
Dec 25 2023 09:32pm
Quote (Vtrix @ Dec 25 2023 10:31pm)
Bro lmao just stop. I'm not reading anymore of your bulldhit. Good night clown 🤡 :rofl:

This was too easy. Had you shifting your argument about half a dozen times.

Ty for the entertainment though :rolleyes:
Dec 25 2023 09:35pm
Quote (Sixers @ Dec 25 2023 10:32pm)
This was too easy. Had you shifting your argument about half a dozen times.

Ty for the entertainment though :rolleyes:

Don't think I've ever seen a bigger narcissist than you.
Gold: 1,874.00
Dec 25 2023 10:03pm
Quote (Vtrix @ Dec 25 2023 09:49pm)
Bro you are out of your mind. I swear in the moment you gas up all these players and after you blast them because they fail. I never said championship? Those. Rosters are easily enough to get passed the second round. Embid isn't as good in the playoffs and some of the blame goes to him as well. But you know I guess your right, sixers gm's and management are so fuckin trash they can't put a roster around him

If Embidd is so great he should definitely be able to bring the team to Finals. Cleveland Lebron Twice went to finals 2007 and 2018 with Eric snow and Kevin love as second best player :o

I don’t mind Embidd win few more MVPs though, great skills for a center, then there’s HOF debates if he wins a second MVP, Hof lock if he wins a Championship

This post was edited by JayBomber on Dec 25 2023 10:06pm
Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Prev1444546474889Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll