d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball > Random Games On Random Nights 2023
Prev1272829303189Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 50.00
Nov 28 2023 11:08am
Quote (Legoatjames @ Nov 28 2023 12:05am)
lmao clippers are sorry AF.

Losing to DEN without Jokic, Murray, Gordon

Also letting DeAndre Jordan put up a great stat line in 2023 is kinda crazy
Gold: 17.99
Nov 28 2023 12:35pm
We believing in what Bogut is selling?

He says the girl lied about her age.

"OKC have been aware of Josh Giddey's alleged misconduct from what I've been told.
For the last year they've known about it. They have deemed Josh free to play. They don't have any concerns."

Thunder don't seem worried rn that's for sure
Gold: 8,244.70
Warn: 10%
Nov 28 2023 12:45pm
Quote (ZxFamily-GuyxZ @ 28 Nov 2023 13:35)
We believing in what Bogut is selling?

He says the girl lied about her age.

"OKC have been aware of Josh Giddey's alleged misconduct from what I've been told.
For the last year they've known about it. They have deemed Josh free to play. They don't have any concerns."

Thunder don't seem worried rn that's for sure

Naw he is clearly a pedophile and should be shunned from society clearly has 0 clue of waht right and wrong is, the Social media post from the 16 year old bragging to her friends about how she fucked Josh Giddey and they all didnt and they should be jealous. Clear;y that girl is not liable for any of her own actions and she is completely unconcious to the world around her and should be sheltered more the poor darlying was clearly raped and should sue Giddey for everything he has right before they throw him away and lock him up get rid of the key yep

CLEARLY he is a menace to society and anyone who even implies otherwise is a pedophile

clearly
Nov 28 2023 12:49pm
Quote (MildSambal @ 28 Nov 2023 12:06)
I think people who aren’t LeBron stans are just sick of his antics and how he ushered in the player diva era. Fans who don’t care about the soap opera story lines will be glad when LeBron, KD, Harden, etc exit stage left and hopefully the next generation of stars aren’t so whiny and entitled

Ya sorry Bron is the hardest working player on the court for 20 years he has earned every fucking thing he has

Don't blame Lebron on an entire generation of fortnite humping phone zombies

This post was edited by Crunkt on Nov 28 2023 12:49pm
Gold: 17.99
Nov 28 2023 12:52pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Nov 28 2023 01:45pm)
Naw he is clearly a pedophile and should be shunned from society clearly has 0 clue of waht right and wrong is, the Social media post from the 16 year old bragging to her friends about how she fucked Josh Giddey and they all didnt and they should be jealous. Clear;y that girl is not liable for any of her own actions and she is completely unconcious to the world around her and should be sheltered more the poor darlying was clearly raped and should sue Giddey for everything he has right before they throw him away and lock him up get rid of the key yep

CLEARLY he is a menace to society and anyone who even implies otherwise is a pedophile

clearly

👏👏

Couldn't agree with you more my friend
Nov 28 2023 12:54pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Nov 28 2023 12:49pm)
Ya sorry Bron is the hardest working player on the court for 20 years he has earned every fucking thing he has

Don't blame Lebron on an entire generation of fortnite humping phone zombies

Your reply is shockingly nonsensical to what I said
Nov 28 2023 12:59pm
Quote (MildSambal @ 28 Nov 2023 13:54)
Your reply is shockingly nonsensical to what I said

you called him a a diva that ushered in the era of being a Diva.

1st of all, Go fuck yourself.

Shaq left Lakers in 2004. Why no blames Shaq?

Lebron left the team that drafted him after dragging them to the finals. TO THE FINALS. BRO. Then he left, and WON 2 RINGS in 3 years... So what? I guess Durant is a complete scum bag for doing the same thing 10 years later. Its all Lebrons fauilt I guess.

We havent even mentioned the greatest thing Bron did. he WENT BACK TO THE TEAM THAT DRAFTED HIM. HE WENT BACK. AND HE WON A FUCKING RING. LIKE HE FUCKING PROMISED.

who else ever went back? Did Garnett go back and win a ring??? Have any of Russ, Kev, Harden, any of them go back to Thunder to win a ring? No. Is Dame going to back to Portland and win a ring? No.

He brought them to the finals 4 fucking years ina fucking row bro. Like how is Lebron NOT fulfilling his promises???? Then he gracefully and kindly left. TO GO WIN ANOTHER RING. The fuck is wrong with you. Lebron isnt a diva.

Everyone thinks they are copying Lebron. But they arent. Lebron is the hardest working player on the court for 20 years. He has earned every fucking thing he has. Get it now? All these prima donnas come in staring at their phones and not seeing the HARD FUCKING WORK Bron puts in behind the scenes. NO ONE SEES THAT. ITS NOT BRONS FAULT. All these kids raised on pseudo karate kid movies they think 1 fucking montage and you go from rand to best player in the squad, That isnt how the world works. A montage doesnt do shit. 20 YEARS of being the best player on the court every fucking tiome he steps on IS PROVING THE WORK. You see how what I am typing is not at all nonsensical????

This post was edited by Crunkt on Nov 28 2023 01:04pm
Nov 28 2023 01:07pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Nov 28 2023 12:59pm)
you called him a a diva that ushered in the era of being a Diva.

1st of all, Go fuck yourself.

Shaq left Lakers in 2004. Why no blames Shaq?

Lebron left the team that drafted him after dragging them to the finals. TO THE FINALS. BRO. Then he left, and WON 2 RINGS in 3 years... So what? I guess Durant is a complete scum bag for doing the same thing 10 years later. Its all Lebrons fauilt I guess.

We havent even mentioned the greatest thing Bron did. he WENT BACK TO THE TEAM THAT DRAFTED HIM. HE WENT BACK. AND HE WON A FUCKING RING. LIKE HE FUCKING PROMISED.

who else ever went back? Did Garnett go back and win a ring??? Have any of Russ, Kev, Harden, any of them go back to Thunder to win a ring? No. Is Dame going to back to Portland and win a ring? No.

He brought them to the finals 4 fucking years ina fucking row bro. Like how is Lebron NOT fulfilling his promises???? Then he gracefully and kindly left. TO GO WIN ANOTHER RING. The fuck is wrong with you. Lebron isnt a diva.

Everyone thinks they are copying Lebron. But they arent. Lebron is the hardest working player on the court for 20 years. He has earned every fucking thing he has. Get it now? All these prima donnas come in staring at their phones and not seeing the HARD FUCKING WORK Bron puts in behind the scenes. NO ONE SEES THAT. ITS NOT BRONS FAULT. All these kids raised on pseudo karate kid movies they think 1 fucking montage and you go from rand to best player in the squad, That isnt how the world works. A montage doesnt do shit. 20 YEARS of being the best player on the court every fucking tiome he steps on IS PROVING THE WORK. You see how what I am typing is not at all nonsensical????

what you're typing is asinine to the highest degree. you can be hard working and a narcissist diva

This post was edited by MildSambal on Nov 28 2023 01:08pm
Nov 28 2023 01:14pm
Quote (MildSambal @ 28 Nov 2023 14:07)
what you're typing is asinine to the highest degree. you can be hard working and a narcissist diva

So your argument is what?

Its Lebrons fault that the entire new generation is garbage whiny babies?

You are wrong if you think its Lebrons fault that other players are cunts.

Are you just going to call what I type pseudo smart words or are you actually going to rebuttal

Are you arguing that Michael Jordan was a better inspiration? Or are you just upset that Space Jam 2 wasnt made for you

This post was edited by Crunkt on Nov 28 2023 01:16pm
Nov 28 2023 01:17pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Nov 28 2023 01:14pm)
So your argument is what?

Its Lebrons fault that the entire new generation is garbage whiny babies?

You are wrong if you think its Lebrons fault that other players are cunts.

Are you just going to call what I type pseudo smart words or are you actually going to rebuttal

What you're typing is fanboy delusion. LeBron is an embodiment of narcissism and obviously he is influential.
Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Prev1272829303189Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll