d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball >
Poll > Usa Basketball & General Olympics Thread
Prev1151617181954Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 22 2024 06:30pm
Quote (Dominicano @ Jul 22 2024 04:32pm)
Sooooo women do have a higher chance of getting raped in Australia than America right? Even tho America has 330 million more people? Yikes. I would never want my daughter in Australia 🫤🫤

You guys have far less gun rights (none to be exact) & stricter laws & are mostly homogeneous as well.

Try balancing safety while maintaining people’s gun rights, self defense, & being the most diverse country in the world with waves of immigrants from every corner of the world lmfao.

waves of'em.
Gold: 9.21
Warn: 30%
Jul 22 2024 06:33pm
USA is a cess pool. Like I said all they r good 4 is sports n bbq. Legit the most dangerous 1st world country and you have to be a literal retard to argue otherwise

*cough Dom cough*

THESE MFERS TRIED TO KILL THE DUDE THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE PREZ

This post was edited by Vtrix on Jul 22 2024 06:35pm
Gold: 9.21
Warn: 30%
Jul 22 2024 06:36pm
Quote (Nwotmik @ Jul 22 2024 07:58pm)
Well no shit your conflicts will be more deadly. Obviously more guns = more murders. Tell me how that’s a good thing.

Your country just isn’t that good mate. Trust me, I’ve been there. I’ve been to the city that you reside in. Have you ever stepped foot in Australia? No. Lol.

Let me go review a video game I’ve never played. It’s the same concept.

I'm telling you, most of the ppl on here and most of these Americans have never left the USA. Mexico and all-inclusive vacays don't count.
Gold: 76.00
Jul 22 2024 06:48pm
Quote (Nwotmik @ Jul 22 2024 12:15pm)
The average US salary is only 2k USD higher, and then you factor in that the highest earning wage in America is in the highest cost of living states/cities (CA, MA, NYC) while the rest of the country earns absolute dirt, it doesn’t seem so great for America. Meanwhile, you can earn massive amounts of money in Australia working in remote country towns with zero (yes ZERO) education tuition, which is simply not a thing in America.

Take me for example. I have no college education. I earn more money than you (this isn’t a flex by the way, you’ve boasted about your income plenty of times, but mine is far higher. I don’t enjoy talking about my income, but for this argument it’s just to prove a point) but its your parents that are in for a decade of debt for sending their retarded kid to college. And how do you repay your parents good faith after years of repaying them? When you finally earn enough, you send your kid to college, putting yourself in debt in the same debt cycle.

That’s the circle of life in America.

Oh yeah, keep telling me about a country you’ve never been to. I’m still yet to hear of a single Australian that you know of that’s moved to your country.

Lmk when we can move on from health care and economics, so we can talk about crime. :rofl: that’ll be even easier.

The USA is the 76ers of countries. And Australia is the Celtics. How you think your fit to argue with me about anything is crazy. The only thing your better at is reaching things off insanely high shelf’s.

Edit: You keep talking about internet, yet all my bball streams are ALWAYS ahead of you guys.

You do realize you just shared your income recently in discord, right? You do well for yourself but you're not making what I'm making, so you can knock that off lol. Hell, my wife makes more than you and she's a nurse. I've also never boasted about my income, I've only given fez shit when he knocks my job (as hes unemployed) but then he thinks $120k a year that his wife makes is "crazy good money".

Also, you're so hung up on college being the only way in the U.S. So many guys living a solid life making $100k+ easy working in a trade. College is becoming less and less relevant as time goes on.

This post was edited by Sixers on Jul 22 2024 06:48pm
Jul 22 2024 06:54pm
Quote (Nwotmik @ Jul 22 2024 07:58pm)
Well no shit your conflicts will be more deadly. Obviously more guns = more murders. Tell me how that’s a good thing.

Your country just isn’t that good mate. Trust me, I’ve been there. I’ve been to the city that you reside in. Have you ever stepped foot in Australia? No. Lol.

Let me go review a video game I’ve never played. It’s the same concept.

You visited the USA on Vaca once and went on the most retarded tourist path of all time and now you think you are an expert on the U.S. lifestyle 😂😂😂

US > Australia

Now stfu because Australia isn't even worth being compared to MURICA anyway. Pretty ridiculous to even waste our time on this convo tbh.

This post was edited by Sixers on Jul 22 2024 06:55pm
Gold: 540.00
Jul 22 2024 08:55pm
Quote (Sixers @ Jul 23 2024 10:54am)
You visited the USA on Vaca once and went on the most retarded tourist path of all time and now you think you are an expert on the U.S. lifestyle 😂😂😂

US > Australia

Now stfu because Australia isn't even worth being compared to MURICA anyway. Pretty ridiculous to even waste our time on this convo tbh.

Keep enjoying school shootings dude 👌
Jul 22 2024 09:18pm
Quote (Nwotmik @ Jul 22 2024 10:55pm)
Keep enjoying school shootings dude 👌

School shootings account for fewer than 20 deaths per year in the U.S. In a Country with 325 MILLION people and more civilian owned guns than there are people. Twenty. Two-zero. Out of 325 MILLION people.

Yeah...we can tell you aren't from he U.S. buying into that international news bullshit like its the wild wild west here 😂
Gold: 540.00
Jul 22 2024 10:21pm
Quote (Sixers @ Jul 23 2024 01:18pm)
School shootings account for fewer than 20 deaths per year in the U.S. In a Country with 325 MILLION people and more civilian owned guns than there are people. Twenty. Two-zero. Out of 325 MILLION people.

https://i.imgur.com/LwW73wK.jpeg

Yeah...we can tell you aren't from he U.S. buying into that international news bullshit like its the wild wild west here 😂

20 more than it should be.
Jul 22 2024 10:27pm
Quote (Nwotmik @ Jul 23 2024 12:21am)
20 more than it should be.

American civilians are better armed than your military rofl

Just say thanks for your freedom. Without the U.S. you'd be speaking Chinese or Russian. Two absolute dumpster countries where you'd get sentenced to a lifetime of labor or death for speaking out against someone.
Jul 22 2024 10:40pm
Anyways, now that Embiid is warmed up and playing well (always takes a few games to get going) can we talk about how STUPID people were to suggest starting AD over him? 😂

He's clearly a great fit playing next to LeBron and Curry anyway. Now he is looking more like Embiid and at that point AD can't hold his jock strap in comparison.
Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Prev1151617181954Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll