d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball >
Poll > Usa Basketball & General Olympics Thread
Prev1141516171854Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 540.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 22 2024 04:35pm
Quote (Dominicano @ Jul 23 2024 04:45am)
“Trash eduction” I mean, education is ran & funded mostly by local & state tax payers in the U.S. mostly, If you say, “hey there should be a concentration of educational funding at the federal level” or some type of idea to make a possible change lmk. My state for example (California) spends the majority of their budget in K-12, Higher Education & Health & Human Services. So most of our tax money goes that direction already.

At the higher education level, US has the highest concentration of top Universities in the world, (LIKE WE DOMINATE THIS FIELD NGL) leads the world or is in the top escalon at almost every measurable sector whether is be Tech, Finance, Ag, Manufacturing, Energy etc.

Summary;

Miss me with that bullshit yall talking bout that the US isn’t the best country in the world lmao

How can a country that experiences so much violent crime ever be considered the best country in the world? You can’t truly think children being killed in schools is a good thing? Right?
Gold: 3,780.00
Jul 22 2024 04:41pm
Quote (Nwotmik @ Jul 22 2024 03:35pm)
How can a country that experiences so much violent crime ever be considered the best country in the world? You can’t truly think children being killed in schools is a good thing? Right?

Remind me to judge all of Australia on the Melbourne Ripper.

🥴🥴

Jul 22 2024 05:04pm
Quote (Dominicano @ Jul 23 2024 08:41am)
Remind me to judge all of Australia on the Melbourne Ripper.

🥴🥴

Yes an anomaly from 100+ years ago compared to something that is happening annually is a fair comparison
Jul 22 2024 05:12pm
Quote (Nwotmik @ Jul 22 2024 04:04pm)
Yes an anomaly from 100+ years ago compared to something that is happening annually is a fair comparison

Okay cool, yall got us beat in rapes per capita, please Kimtown tell us why are you okay with raping chicks lmfao see how silly that sounds..

We got higher crime in certain areas, you are right. We could violate more rights to get it down, but there’s a lot of factors as to why a country with 300 million people from all across the world & cultures could have more crime.

But we do have less rapes per cap than yall tho, get that under control pls.
Jul 22 2024 05:24pm
Quote (Dominicano @ Jul 23 2024 09:12am)
Okay cool, yall got us beat in rapes per capita, please Kimtown tell us why are you okay with raping chicks lmfao see how silly that sounds..

We got higher crime in certain areas, you are right. We could violate more rights to get it down, but there’s a lot of factors as to why a country with 300 million people from all across the world & cultures could have more crime.

But we do have less rapes per cap than yall tho, get that under control pls.

Lol it’s almost exactly the same per capita, the difference is absolutely negligible. Meanwhile, your murder rate is close to 8x higher.

It’s not even a debate that America is the more dangerous country, with farrrrr more crime. I would never want my kid to grow up there.

This post was edited by Nwotmik on Jul 22 2024 05:25pm
Jul 22 2024 05:32pm
Quote (Nwotmik @ Jul 22 2024 04:24pm)
Lol it’s almost exactly the same per capita, the difference is absolutely negligible. Meanwhile, you’re murder rate is close to 8x higher.

It’s not even a debate that America is the more dangerous country, with farrrrr more crime. I would never want my kid to grow up there.

Sooooo women do have a higher chance of getting raped in Australia than America right? Even tho America has 330 million more people? Yikes. I would never want my daughter in Australia 🫤🫤

You guys have far less gun rights (none to be exact) & stricter laws & are mostly homogeneous as well.

Try balancing safety while maintaining people’s gun rights, self defense, & being the most diverse country in the world with waves of immigrants from every corner of the world lmfao.
Jul 22 2024 05:39pm
Quote (Dominicano @ Jul 23 2024 09:32am)
Sooooo women do have a higher chance of getting raped in Australia than America right? Even tho America has 330 million more people? Yikes. I would never want my daughter in Australia 🫤🫤

You guys have far less gun rights (none to be exact) & stricter laws & are mostly homogeneous as well.

Try balancing safety while maintaining people’s gun rights, self defense, & being the most diverse country in the world with waves of immigrants from every corner of the world lmfao.

This is the worst argument ever. You have 8x more murders, how is that self defense going for you. Without gun rights, it’d be 10x more frequent in the USA? Higher?

And yes, it’s more probable to be raped in the US. You have far higher gross rapes per year. The difference in rate is almost nothing (congrats, it’s a a couple 10ths of a percent at most).

Your country is just not that good. But I guess in fairness, you hail from the DR, so even the crappy states of America seem safe compared to there.
Jul 22 2024 05:49pm
Quote (Nwotmik @ Jul 22 2024 04:39pm)
This is the worst argument ever. You have 8x more murders, how is that self defense going for you. Without gun rights, it’d be 10x more frequent in the USA? Higher?

And yes, it’s more probable to be raped in the US. You have far higher gross rapes per year. The difference in rate is almost nothing (congrats, it’s a a couple 10ths of a percent at most).

Your country is just not that good. But I guess in fairness, you hail from the DR, so even the crappy states of America seem safe compared to there.

Justifying your higher rape rate sounds about right. Instead of holding your country accountable. Smh.

Anyways, your first paragraph makes no sense, we have more gun rights so our conflicts have a higher chance in ending deadly. We can probably get our homicides down if we banned all guns like you guys but that would remove peoples rights.

Summarized it for you because you have very shitty analytical skills.

All of that doesn’t even change all of what I stated earlier anyways in the ways we are vastly superior to bum fuck Australia.
Jul 22 2024 05:52pm
Anyways kimmy gonna get my shit locked, Ima go watch the USA bball replay

This post was edited by Dominicano on Jul 22 2024 05:54pm
Jul 22 2024 05:58pm
Quote (Dominicano @ Jul 23 2024 09:49am)
Justifying your higher rape rate sounds about right. Instead of holding your country accountable. Smh.

Anyways, your first paragraph makes no sense, we have more gun rights so our conflicts have a higher chance in ending deadly. We can probably get our homicides down if we banned all guns like you guys but that would remove peoples rights.

Summarized it for you because you have very shitty analytical skills.

All of that doesn’t even change all of what I stated earlier anyways in the ways we are vastly superior to bum fuck Australia.

Well no shit your conflicts will be more deadly. Obviously more guns = more murders. Tell me how that’s a good thing.

Your country just isn’t that good mate. Trust me, I’ve been there. I’ve been to the city that you reside in. Have you ever stepped foot in Australia? No. Lol.

Let me go review a video game I’ve never played. It’s the same concept.
Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Prev1141516171854Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll