d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball >
Poll > Usa Basketball & General Olympics Thread
Prev1121314151654Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 540.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 22 2024 10:28am
“My grandma got robbed on the streets walking home from getting groceries today, but that’s okay, we have a world class military and pit bulls are legal to own here, despite their tendency to kill kids”

🇺🇸 MURICA 🇺🇸
Gold: 9.21
Warn: 30%
Jul 22 2024 11:22am
Quote (Nwotmik @ Jul 22 2024 12:28pm)
“My grandma got robbed on the streets walking home from getting groceries today, but that’s okay, we have a world class military and pit bulls are legal to own here, despite their tendency to kill kids”

🇺🇸 MURICA 🇺🇸

Only Americans think America is great. That is actual fact. I've been to many many places in the world & in general, ppl do not like Americans. Most ppl who've traveled to the US said it was gross and overatted. I've been to atleast 7 or 8 cities in the USA as well and share the same opinion.

Americans are insanely small.minded ppl. The only good thing about America is the sports.

This post was edited by Vtrix on Jul 22 2024 11:22am
Gold: 50.00
Jul 22 2024 11:30am
A wagyu burger, fries, and a drink is like $4 in SE Asia and nobody expects me to tip either

You want that same meal in a big city of the U.S.? You’re lucky to get away for less than $20
Gold: 3,780.00
Jul 22 2024 11:34am
Bro what is this non sense yall are talking about. It’s like yall got your American talking points from the internet 😭😭

People make six figures for basic jobs in a lot of “big city” areas. No shit stuff costs more.

The cost of living in Bakersfield & bum fuck Montana is pretty good if y’all want cheap shit.

The hell are yall blabbering about.

This post was edited by Dominicano on Jul 22 2024 11:34am
Jul 22 2024 11:50am
Quote (Dominicano @ Jul 22 2024 12:34pm)
Bro what is this non sense yall are talking about. It’s like yall got your American talking points from the internet 😭😭

People make six figures for basic jobs in a lot of “big city” areas. No shit stuff costs more.

The cost of living in Bakersfield & bum fuck Montana is pretty good if y’all want cheap shit.

The hell are yall blabbering about.

Teachers in big cities make like 40-50k, they have one of the most important jobs to raise the next generation
Jul 22 2024 12:12pm
Quote (MildSambal @ Jul 22 2024 10:50am)
Teachers in big cities make like 40-50k, they have one of the most important jobs to raise the next generation

First off there is 3.2 milllion teachers in the fucking US probably more, it’s a common job and doesn’t require high amounts of training. But it is a difficult job I will give you that because children are WORK.

But if you want 3.2 million teachers to get paid as much as fucking Doctors & Engineers you’re probably on crack right?

I’ll use a bit city for example, NYC, entry level Teacher approximate is 77k, after a few promotions your six figures. If you have your masters easily can get there even quicker. Nobody gets fucking Six Figures for entry level expectations & experience regardless of what ever pricey ass city you are in.

Crazy how life works lol

This post was edited by Dominicano on Jul 22 2024 12:13pm
Jul 22 2024 12:37pm
Quote (Dominicano @ Jul 22 2024 01:12pm)
First off there is 3.2 milllion teachers in the fucking US probably more, it’s a common job and doesn’t require high amounts of training. But it is a difficult job I will give you that because children are WORK.

But if you want 3.2 million teachers to get paid as much as fucking Doctors & Engineers you’re probably on crack right?

I’ll use a bit city for example, NYC, entry level Teacher approximate is 77k, after a few promotions your six figures. If you have your masters easily can get there even quicker. Nobody gets fucking Six Figures for entry level expectations & experience regardless of what ever pricey ass city you are in.

Crazy how life works lol

Quality education is only accessible for upper middle class to wealthy families now. Good luck raising kids going to public schools in America, that’s all I have to say. Trash in, trash out. If you want kids growing up in the ghetto with broken families to have a fighting chance, they need good role models who care enough to go out of their way. Offering barely above minimum wage for that role isn’t going to attract many good teachers…. They’ll bounce to a suburb or promotion and then the vicious cycle goes on.

Jul 22 2024 12:45pm
Quote (MildSambal @ Jul 22 2024 11:37am)
Quality education is only accessible for upper middle class to wealthy families now. Good luck raising kids going to public schools in America, that’s all I have to say. Trash in, trash out. If you want kids growing up in the ghetto with broken families to have a fighting chance, they need good role models who care enough to go out of their way. Offering barely above minimum wage for that role isn’t going to attract many good teachers…. They’ll bounce to a suburb or promotion and then the vicious cycle goes on.

“Trash eduction” I mean, education is ran & funded mostly by local & state tax payers in the U.S. mostly, If you say, “hey there should be a concentration of educational funding at the federal level” or some type of idea to make a possible change lmk. My state for example (California) spends the majority of their budget in K-12, Higher Education & Health & Human Services. So most of our tax money goes that direction already.

At the higher education level, US has the highest concentration of top Universities in the world, (LIKE WE DOMINATE THIS FIELD NGL) leads the world or is in the top escalon at almost every measurable sector whether is be Tech, Finance, Ag, Manufacturing, Energy etc.

Summary;

Miss me with that bullshit yall talking bout that the US isn’t the best country in the world lmao

This post was edited by Dominicano on Jul 22 2024 12:49pm
Jul 22 2024 12:49pm
Sorry about the typos I’m on my phone at work and don’t really care about fat thumbing everything.
Gold: 9.21
Warn: 30%
Jul 22 2024 12:50pm
Quote (Dominicano @ Jul 22 2024 02:45pm)
“Trash eduction” I mean, education is ran & funded mostly by local & state tax payers in the U.S. mostly, If you say, “hey there should be a concentration of educational funding at the federal level” or some type of idea to make a possible change lmk. My state for example (California) spends the majority of their budget in K-12, Higher Education & Health & Human Services. So most of our tax money goes that direction already.

At the higher education level, US has the highest concentration of top Universities in the world, (LIKE WE DOMINATE THIS FIELD NGL) leads the world or is in the top escalon at almost every measurable sector whether is be Tech, Finance, Ag, Manufacturing, Energy etc.

Summary;

Miss me with that bullshit yall talking bout that the US isn’t the best country in the world lmao

Not even close, continue your delusion.

MURKKKKHAAAAAA NUMBERRRRRR 1 JUAN

This post was edited by Vtrix on Jul 22 2024 12:50pm
Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Prev1121314151654Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll