d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball >
Poll > Usa Basketball & General Olympics Thread
Prev1111213141554Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,690.00
Jul 22 2024 12:56am
Quote (Dominicano @ Jul 21 2024 09:18pm)
Anyways, Immigrant here, born outside the US, lived outside the US. I am very glad my father took a risk and came to the US with no money and just wanting better for his family. Because of that I am in a country that has allowed for my own self determination and very little ease accumulate multiple properties and a great career. With not even great work ethic tbh. I am glad I live in a country where my self determination and ambition is able to succeed, and fail, on its own.

Not perfect here but I love the balance we have of freedom and community.. We could be better in the communal aspect but ay, Ill be the change in my community.

Didn't read but I agree
Gold: 540.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 22 2024 04:46am
Quote (Sixers @ Jul 22 2024 01:24pm)
Did this guy just say Australia is better than the US? My god lol

I've literally never heard of an American say they are moving to Australia, ever. Unless they were from there originally lol. Vacation? Sure. Living and working? Fuck no.

Also, did you just say better paying jobs in Australia? You did ZERO research before making these dumbass comments. Just stop. You just spewed a bunch of made up nonsense. Australia doesn't even have real internet and you're out here comparing it to the largest and most powerful economy on earth. The USA is where you grind and make real money. There's a reason why so many people want citizenship here.

Not to mention Australians pay more in taxes. That's where your universal Healthcare comes from...your hard earned paychecks lmao. And the cost of living is NOT cheaper. It's all relative state by state and city by city.

I work with at least a dozen or so Americans that I know of that won’t ever move back. And I know countless more. Even my best friends fiancé is from Philly. Her family moved here like 20 years ago. Even moved here and said it’s far better than living in the US.

Do you know a SINGLE Aussie living in the states? I doubt it.

Australia shits on America. I’ve been to your country. I would never live there. You’ve never even been here, so it’s weird that you think your opinion is valid. I may as well ask an Egyptian on their thoughts on Antarctica.

And yes, Australia has better paying jobs. More unionised and larger middle class, industries like mining and construction are well paying, where you can earn above the average wage of an American, without the need for 4+ years of college and insane amount of debt that comes with it. America is either dirt poor, or quite wealthy. And being in the latter category basically requires you to further study after high school. It’s a terrible dynamic for skilled tradesman and labourers.

But please tell me more about the country that you’ve never even been to :rofl:

This post was edited by Nwotmik on Jul 22 2024 04:58am
Gold: 0.00
Jul 22 2024 05:25am
Quote (Nwotmik @ Jul 22 2024 03:46am)
I work with at least a dozen or so Americans that I know of that won’t ever move back. And I know countless more. Even my best friends fiancé is from Philly. Her family moved here like 20 years ago. Even ^Diggins moved here and said it’s far better than living in the US.

Australia shits on America. I’ve been to your country. I would never live there. You’ve never even been here, so it’s weird that you think your opinion is valid. I may as well ask an Egyptian on their thoughts on Antarctica.

And yes, Australia has better paying jobs. More unionised and larger middle class, industries like mining and construction are well paying, where you can earn above the average wage of an American, without the need for 4+ years of college and insane amount of debt that comes with it. America is either dirt poor, or quite wealthy. And being in the latter category basically requires you to further study after high school. It’s a terrible dynamic for skilled tradesman and labourers.

I seen the hills have eyes, I'm good on moving to aussie land, nty.
Gold: 76.00
Jul 22 2024 07:24am
Quote (Nwotmik @ Jul 22 2024 06:46am)
I work with at least a dozen or so Americans that I know of that won’t ever move back. And I know countless more. Even my best friends fiancé is from Philly. Her family moved here like 20 years ago. Even ^Diggins moved here and said it’s far better than living in the US.

You're literally just saying a bunch of false made up shit 😂

Australia does not have better paying jobs your moron. Do just a little research please, for once. You don't NEED a degree here to make a lot of money either wtf. Where do you get this shit from? High paying six figure trades are in high demand everywhere and there aren't even enough people that want them. But please do 10 seconds of research and you'll see the average salary is higher in the U.S. and our economy shits on Australia, period. Plus, goods and services are more expensive in Kangaroo land.

Now go ahead and respond through your 1997 dial up internet that Australia still has. Guy wants to make an argument about his country being better than the USA but Australia has the worst internet of any country besides the ones that don't have it at all.😂

Never in a million years did I think I'd see someone argue Australia is better than the U.S. but leave it to Kimmy here to be the one to do that rofl.

This post was edited by Sixers on Jul 22 2024 07:31am
Gold: 3,780.00
Jul 22 2024 07:51am
Quote (Proint @ Jul 21 2024 11:56pm)
Didn't read but I agree

Lmfaoooo it’s funner seeing these niggas argue tbh. It’s the the Baldpg vs DM
Gold: 19,610.00
Jul 22 2024 08:36am
Quote (Dominicano @ Jul 21 2024 09:18pm)
Anyways, Immigrant here, born outside the US, lived outside the US. I am very glad my father took a risk and came to the US with no money and just wanting better for his family. Because of that I am in a country that has allowed for my own self determination and very little ease accumulate multiple properties and a great career. With not even great work ethic tbh. I am glad I live in a country where my self determination and ambition is able to succeed, and fail, on its own.

Not perfect here but I love the balance we have of freedom and community.. We could be better in the communal aspect but ay, Ill be the change in my community.

Same here. Pops came sleeping on bus benches to owning his own company, now I've started my own company and things are great.
Gold: 9.21
Warn: 30%
Jul 22 2024 09:14am
Quote (Nwotmik @ Jul 22 2024 06:46am)

USA is a giant shit hole tbh. It's good for visiting but only ppl that love it so much r the ppl that live there. Most Americans don't travel outside the US. They don't know what the world outside of the USA and few states is.

Gold: 2,690.00
Jul 22 2024 09:52am
Quote (Dominicano @ Jul 22 2024 06:51am)
Lmfaoooo it’s funner seeing these niggas argue tbh. It’s the the Baldpg vs DM

well said
Jul 22 2024 10:15am
Quote (Sixers @ Jul 22 2024 11:24pm)
You're literally just saying a bunch of false made up shit 😂

Australia does not have better paying jobs your moron. Do just a little research please, for once. You don't NEED a degree here to make a lot of money either wtf. Where do you get this shit from? High paying six figure trades are in high demand everywhere and there aren't even enough people that want them. But please do 10 seconds of research and you'll see the average salary is higher in the U.S. and our economy shits on Australia, period. Plus, goods and services are more expensive in Kangaroo land.

Now go ahead and respond through your 1997 dial up internet that Australia still has. Guy wants to make an argument about his country being better than the USA but Australia has the worst internet of any country besides the ones that don't have it at all.😂

Never in a million years did I think I'd see someone argue Australia is better than the U.S. but leave it to Kimmy here to be the one to do that rofl.

The average US salary is only 2k USD higher, and then you factor in that the highest earning wage in America is in the highest cost of living states/cities (CA, MA, NYC) while the rest of the country earns absolute dirt, it doesn’t seem so great for America. Meanwhile, you can earn massive amounts of money in Australia working in remote country towns with zero (yes ZERO) education tuition, which is simply not a thing in America.

Take me for example. I have no college education. I earn more money than you (this isn’t a flex by the way, you’ve boasted about your income plenty of times, but mine is far higher. I don’t enjoy talking about my income, but for this argument it’s just to prove a point) but its your parents that are in for a decade of debt for sending their retarded kid to college. And how do you repay your parents good faith after years of repaying them? When you finally earn enough, you send your kid to college, putting yourself in debt in the same debt cycle.

That’s the circle of life in America.

Oh yeah, keep telling me about a country you’ve never been to. I’m still yet to hear of a single Australian that you know of that’s moved to your country.

Lmk when we can move on from health care and economics, so we can talk about crime. :rofl: that’ll be even easier.

The USA is the 76ers of countries. And Australia is the Celtics. How you think your fit to argue with me about anything is crazy. The only thing your better at is reaching things off insanely high shelf’s.

Edit: You keep talking about internet, yet all my bball streams are ALWAYS ahead of you guys.

This post was edited by Nwotmik on Jul 22 2024 10:32am
Jul 22 2024 10:19am
ONLY 3 SCHOOL SHOOTINGS TODAY

GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!!!
Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Prev1111213141554Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll