d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball > Meek Mill Is Destroying Drake's Career > Oh Lawd
Prev123480Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.81
Jul 22 2015 11:31pm
Quote (Prone @ Jul 22 2015 09:30pm)
I like Drake, fk the haters B)

Gold: 0.00
Jul 22 2015 11:32pm
Quote (jajaja @ Jul 23 2015 01:19am)
what happened

Read Meeks' twitter rofl

https://twitter.com/meekmill

Essentially found out that Drake doesn't write his own shit, and is putting him on blast for it. Finding this out after having Drake on his Album too LOL....

Meek Mill ‏@MeekMill Jul 21
Stop comparing drake to me too.... He don't write his own raps! That's why he ain't tweet my album because we found out! 😁

And it's get it clear Nicki or nobody not responsible for my success...I been had the culture with me..Don't ever get that confused!!!

Don't compare me to none of the cats that don't write they own raps either...... Lol

He ain't even write that verse on my album and if I woulda knew I woulda took it off my album..... I don't trick my fans! Lol

MeekMill
@MeekMill
I don't really trip about the awards... I know they gone give em to the white kids doing it.... That's why we buy Rollie's and shit our own trophies!

Yall chill too.... Yall kinda on the list too! RT @HOT97: About what time you think Meek Mill is going to announce he's hacked?

Other artist know tho? lil Wayne and Nicki know ..... Ask em they gone act like they don't see them tweets

MeekMill
@MeekMill
Yall gotta remember I'm from the trap.... I can't b seeing f%# shit going on and b whispering with my homies about how lame it is..ima say it!

Gold: 90.00
Jul 22 2015 11:35pm
i always thought drake was the one ghost writing for others...including wayne etc

"i told my story and made HIS-story"

is it true though?

Gold: 1,003.54
Jul 22 2015 11:36pm
Meek just jelly he's inferior
Gold: 15,501.00
Jul 22 2015 11:36pm
Quote (DeMarco @ Jul 22 2015 10:32pm)
Read Meeks' twitter rofl

https://twitter.com/meekmill

Essentially found out that Drake doesn't write his own shit, and is putting him on blast for it. Finding this out after having Drake on his Album too LOL....

Stop comparing drake to me too.... He don't write his own raps! That's why he ain't tweet my album because we found out! 😁

And it's get it clear Nicki or nobody not responsible for my success...I been had the culture with me..Don't ever get that confused!!!

Don't compare me to none of the cats that don't write they own raps either...... Lol

He ain't even write that verse on my album and if I woulda knew I woulda took it off my album..... I don't trick my fans! Lol

MeekMill
@MeekMill
I don't really trip about the awards... I know they gone give em to the white kids doing it.... That's why we buy Rollie's and shit our own trophies!

Yall chill too.... Yall kinda on the list too! RT @HOT97: About what time you think Meek Mill is going to announce he's hacked?

Other artist know tho? lil Wayne and Nicki know ..... Ask em they gone act like they don't see them tweets

MeekMill
@MeekMill
Yall gotta remember I'm from the trap.... I can't b seeing f%# shit going on and b whispering with my homies about how lame it is..ima say it!

so many rappers use ghost writers tho..

meek hating cause drake so much > than him.
Jul 22 2015 11:41pm
Quote (MVPx @ Jul 23 2015 01:36am)
so many rappers use ghost writers tho..

meek hating cause drake so much > than him.

Meek isn't a "fraud" though, he was never privileged or any of that.

Only thing that bothers me about Drake is how he tries to act hard like he's so hood, but everyone knows he's a soft Nickelodeon wheelchair jimmy cupcake Canadian. And nobody is afraid of a cupcake canadian.

Meek is from the streets, remember his days when he was still small time in Philly dealing dope trashing dudes on the street in freestyles. There's nothing fake about him he pretty much says what's on his mind at every opportunity, that's why everyone knows he's telling the truth LOL. And Drake is scared of him.

This post was edited by DeMarco on Jul 22 2015 11:42pm
Jul 22 2015 11:42pm
Meek aint the best rapper but he keeps it realer than most lol
Gold: 15,501.00
Jul 22 2015 11:44pm
Quote (DeMarco @ Jul 22 2015 10:41pm)
Meek isn't a "fraud" though, he was never privileged or any of that.

Only thing that bothers me about Drake is how he tries to act hard like he's so hood, but everyone knows he's a soft Nickelodeon wheelchair jimmy cupcake Canadian. And nobody is afraid of a cupcake canadian.

Meek is from the streets, remember his days when he was still small time in Philly dealing dope trashing dudes on the street in freestyles. There's nothing fake about him he pretty much says what's on his mind at every opportunity, that's why everyone knows he's telling the truth LOL. And Drake is scared of him.

i like meek, but drake makes better music.. its really that simple.

when does drake act hood?

ive never heard him make a song about selling drugs, pistol whipping people, robbing people for chains, etc. lol...
Gold: 23.00
Jul 22 2015 11:47pm
Meek is shit though.

At least Drake makes good music.
Jul 22 2015 11:51pm
Quote (MVPx @ Jul 23 2015 01:44am)
i like meek, but drake makes better music.. its really that simple.

when does drake act hood?

ive never heard him make a song about selling drugs, pistol whipping people, robbing people for chains, etc. lol...

"You know good and well that you don't wanna problem like that. You gon make someone around me catch a body like that.

....really?

Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Prev123480Next
Closed New Topic New Poll