d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > One Piece *anime* Discussion > Discuss The One Piece *anime* Only!
Prev16667686970376Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2.90
Nov 10 2010 09:08am
Quote (TR0LL @ Nov 10 2010 04:00am)
lol and he was getting raped when gear 2nd wasnt on?  gear 2nd doesnt last forever, he wont be fast enough to beat them completely :)

and ofc you dodge the argument"no matter what i say" because you know you're wrong

It just gets to the point where you're arguing with somebody who's position is that the sun is purple with pink polka dots. You literally have no ground to stand on and anybody else here can understand how absurd it is. Meanwhile no matter the amount of overwhelming evidence, even telling you to point your freaking eyes up at the sun and see for yourself can convince you otherwise.

Your thoughts on the captains is moot. It's kindergarden level fact.

The snake battle didn't last even a fraction of the time Lucci's battle took. Meanwhile luffy was 1 blow away from killing the skinny snake, and 1-2 blows from killing the fat snake.

All the while he hadn't even lost his breath or had a drop of sweat on his brow yet. He was laughing and cheering towards the crowd with each devastating blow haha.

Quit trolling this has gotten old.
Gold: 0.00
Nov 10 2010 12:53pm
Black avoid responding to his non sense not being offensive TROLL, but you have shown some good points black and basically he can't see it!
Nov 10 2010 02:47pm
Quote (TupacAshakur @ Nov 10 2010 02:53pm)
Black avoid responding to his non sense not being offensive TROLL, but you have shown some good points black and basically he can't see it!

Yeah, thats the game plan going forward.

Thanks.

2 weeks till the next manga chapter comes out ):

Gold: 1,463.00
Nov 10 2010 06:08pm
Quote (Black487 @ Nov 10 2010 04:47pm)
Yeah, thats the game plan going forward.

Thanks.

2 weeks till the next manga chapter comes out ):

if the manga keeps taking these breaks, i have a bad feeling about a filler coming up.
or do you think they'll just keep adding stuff to the current war to elongate it and avoid a filler?
not sure what i would want, i guess add stuff to the war, as long as it doesnt ruin just how epic it is
Gold: 100.00
Warn: 30%
Nov 10 2010 07:43pm
Quote (TupacAshakur @ Nov 10 2010 11:53am)

ive watched one piece since it started, no random is going to try and tell me what's what when we all know what's right
Quote (Black487 @ Nov 10 2010 08:08am)
It just gets to the point where you're arguing with somebody who's position is that the sun is purple with pink polka dots.  You literally have no ground to stand on and anybody else here can understand how absurd it is.  Meanwhile no matter the amount of overwhelming evidence, even telling you to point your freaking eyes up at the sun and see for yourself can convince you otherwise. 

Your thoughts on the captains is moot.  It's kindergarden level fact. 

The snake battle didn't last even a fraction of the time Lucci's battle took.  Meanwhile luffy was 1 blow away from killing the skinny snake, and 1-2 blows from killing the fat snake. 

All the while he hadn't even lost his breath or had a drop of sweat on his brow yet.  He was laughing and cheering towards the crowd with each devastating blow haha. 

Quit trolling this has gotten old.

i like how every time i outsmart you you say "you're trolling" is that your only fallback option? accept defeat you remedial child so we can move on
Gold: 1,463.00
Nov 10 2010 08:03pm
what are the two main opinions of this argument?
i missed alot.
just basic summaries of the points, nothing long.
someone pm me them, this thread has enough back and forth, get it out of here.
im on dial up for christs sake, and spent way to long trying to find relevant posts for the last episode
Nov 10 2010 08:18pm
Quote (shsheik @ Nov 10 2010 10:03pm)
what are the two main opinions of this argument?
i missed alot.
just basic summaries of the points, nothing long.
someone pm me them, this thread has enough back and forth, get it out of here.
im on dial up for christs sake, and spent way to long trying to find relevant posts for the last episode

His argument is that Luffy will lose 1 on 1 to any and all of the following:

Captain
Commodore
Rear Admiral
Vice Admiral
Snake sisters (not hancock).

His argument is also that Haki = an automatic loss for Luffy.

He's honestly trolling at this point though so it's not even worth getting into.

My argument is that Luffy can defeat all of those (given reasonable exceptions, like smoker and sentoumaru).

Also, luffy can easily defeat haki users, case in point was him defeating the snake sisters & enel.

I'll say it again though, it's like arguing with a kindergardener with an agenda. It's not even worth getting into, he's been proven wrong.

This post was edited by Black487 on Nov 10 2010 08:20pm
Gold: 1.00
Nov 10 2010 08:22pm
lawl marine ranks dont mean shit
alot of em are under/over ranked
Gold: 100.00
Warn: 30%
Nov 10 2010 08:38pm
Quote (Black487 @ Nov 10 2010 07:18pm)
His argument is that Luffy will lose 1 on 1 to any and all of the following:

Captain
Commodore
Rear Admiral
Vice Admiral
Snake sisters (not hancock).

His argument is also that Haki = an automatic loss for Luffy. 

He's honestly trolling at this point though so it's not even worth getting into. 

My argument is that Luffy can defeat all of those (given reasonable exceptions, like smoker and sentoumaru).

Also, luffy can easily defeat haki users, case in point was him defeating the snake sisters & enel.

I'll say it again though, it's like arguing with a kindergardener with an agenda.  It's not even worth getting into, he's been proven wrong.

ive been proven wrong yet you're afraid to argue without flaming :)

you're wrong, it's clear to everyone
Nov 10 2010 09:37pm
Quote (TR0LL @ Nov 10 2010 10:38pm)
ive been proven wrong yet you're afraid to argue without flaming :)

you're wrong, it's clear to everyone

You're done.

Let people read the arguments and decide. Everything I've said stands.
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev16667686970376Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll