d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > One Piece *anime* Discussion > Discuss The One Piece *anime* Only!
Prev16566676869376Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.00
Nov 7 2010 01:51pm
Quote (TupacAshakur @ Nov 7 2010 12:48pm)
Let's first clarify about Marineford, Luffy doesn't even care about fighting in this situation as you know he has one goal and its to save his brother, he is speeding up, but did Ko'ed some Captains on the way, like the part when Admiral Lightning, sent captains to fight luffy, he did hit some of them and knocked them off, luffy's strength is compared in my opinion the strength average of a Shibukai, and this does say he can kill some vice admirals, but what I don't understand is how does vice admirals have haki? it's the king's will and not anyone has it, only Shanks, whitebeard, Luffy, Boahancock, and another one which I forgot.

i think theyre referring to the armaments haki
that is the most common one

and i dont think ppl should look at each character based on their navy rank
Gold: 4.83
Quote (TR0LL @ Nov 7 2010 02:43pm)
it was a vice admiral his name is giant john but i assume he was on the weaker side

That's not John Giant. John Giant is the guy who wears the red hat.
Gold: 100.00
Warn: 30%
Quote (i_r_slayer @ Nov 7 2010 12:51pm)
That's not John Giant. John Giant is the guy who wears the red hat.

really? O_O then my bad ><
Gold: 0.00
Nov 7 2010 03:35pm
the current battle is draggin tbh. in any case i hope they dont animate the gabbi arc.
Nov 9 2010 12:22am
Lol the 475 preview is online ... thought it was the episode I was so happy.
Gold: 1.00
Nov 9 2010 12:26am
Quote (TupacAshakur @ Nov 8 2010 11:22pm)
Lol the 475 preview is online ... thought it was the episode I was so happy.

5 more days :cry:
Nov 9 2010 12:34am
Quote (Mutant @ Nov 9 2010 06:26am)
5 more days  :cry:

Don't know whats their problem seriously just giving out the preview, I don't know what a real one piece lover is doing right now, maybe knocking himself down with all this LOL.
Gold: 2.90
Nov 9 2010 10:01pm
[QUOTE=TR0LL,Nov 7 2010 03:45pm]my proof is that he has had no formal training/[QUOTE]

Your proof has no proof lol. Demonstrate that he never had formal training of any kind. It's pure speculation.

Enel and his underlings demonstrate competetent and effective usage of haki during their fights

[QUOTE=TR0LL,Nov 7 2010 03:45pm] luffy koing captins means nothing they;re more worried about the whitebeards[/quote]

You've already lost this point beyond a reasonable doubt. No need addressing it.

[QUOTE=TR0LL,Nov 7 2010 03:45pm]sentu and smoker=2 captains luffy cant beat at the point in time[/quote]

You've presented two (2) captains whom luffy would likely lose against. But we have overwhelming evidence of hundreds of other captains being defeated or cast aside. All it goes to show is that smoker and the sentu chick are under ranked given their abilities. I'm confident others will support me on this.

[QUOTE=TR0LL,Nov 7 2010 03:45pm] and the fight i was refferring to is luffy vs snake princesses

he only outsped them, he couldnt keep up 2nd gear long enough to finish either of them, and once his speed decreased again they could have finished him off[/QUOTE]

http://www.watchop.com/watch/569-one-piece-episode-414-english-subbed/

I watched the last third of ep 414 which covered this scene. Link is above if you want to personally confirm how wrong you are. Luffy wasn't merely outrunning them, he was kicking their asses. They were far weaker than he while in gear 2nd.

With minimal effort Luffy jumps in the air and slams her on the ground where she remains for awhile. His next move is a single bazooka which breaks the fat snake sisters strongest defensive move and sends her almost over the edge. 2 moves, two devastating hits.

Luffy's third move is a jet gatling gun which negates both snake sisters strongest offensive attacks at the same time, all with relative ease. This is followed by a weak ass jet stamp that sends the flaming fat snake into the skinny one catching her ablaze and causing chaos amongst the two. This fight is absolutely pathetic and not worth luffy's time, he's not breathing heavy or even breaking a sweat. It's pure childs play.

Luffy proceeds to tie the two sisters into a knot, chuckles and gives peace signs to the crowd haha. Your description of luffy out-speeding them and being doomed to tire out is a complete joke.

I'm officially convinced you're living up to your name. You are trolling hard right now.

This discussions over, regardless of your response.

This post was edited by Black487 on Nov 9 2010 10:14pm
Nov 10 2010 01:40am
lol nice black nice !!

gave out some good points there !!
Gold: 100.00
Warn: 30%
Nov 10 2010 02:00am
[QUOTE=Black487,Nov 9 2010 09:01pm][QUOTE=TR0LL,Nov 7 2010 03:45pm]my proof is that he has had no formal training/[QUOTE]

Your proof has no proof lol. Demonstrate that he never had formal training of any kind. It's pure speculation.

Enel and his underlings demonstrate competetent and effective usage of haki during their fights

[QUOTE=TR0LL,Nov 7 2010 03:45pm] luffy koing captins means nothing they;re more worried about the whitebeards[/quote]

You've already lost this point beyond a reasonable doubt. No need addressing it.

[QUOTE=TR0LL,Nov 7 2010 03:45pm]sentu and smoker=2 captains luffy cant beat at the point in time[/quote]

You've presented two (2) captains whom luffy would likely lose against. But we have overwhelming evidence of hundreds of other captains being defeated or cast aside. All it goes to show is that smoker and the sentu chick are under ranked given their abilities. I'm confident others will support me on this.

[QUOTE=TR0LL,Nov 7 2010 03:45pm] and the fight i was refferring to is luffy vs snake princesses

he only outsped them, he couldnt keep up 2nd gear long enough to finish either of them, and once his speed decreased again they could have finished him off[/QUOTE]

http://www.watchop.com/watch/569-one-piece-episode-414-english-subbed/

I watched the last third of ep 414 which covered this scene. Link is above if you want to personally confirm how wrong you are. Luffy wasn't merely outrunning them, he was kicking their asses. They were far weaker than he while in gear 2nd.

With minimal effort Luffy jumps in the air and slams her on the ground where she remains for awhile. His next move is a single bazooka which breaks the fat snake sisters strongest defensive move and sends her almost over the edge. 2 moves, two devastating hits.

Luffy's third move is a jet gatling gun which negates both snake sisters strongest offensive attacks at the same time, all with relative ease. This is followed by a weak ass jet stamp that sends the flaming fat snake into the skinny one catching her ablaze and causing chaos amongst the two. This fight is absolutely pathetic and not worth luffy's time, he's not breathing heavy or even breaking a sweat. It's pure childs play.

Luffy proceeds to tie the two sisters into a knot, chuckles and gives peace signs to the crowd haha. Your description of luffy out-speeding them and being doomed to tire out is a complete joke.

I'm officially convinced you're living up to your name. You are trolling hard right now.

This discussions over, regardless of your response.
[/QUOTE]

lol and he was getting raped when gear 2nd wasnt on? gear 2nd doesnt last forever, he wont be fast enough to beat them completely :)

and ofc you dodge the argument"no matter what i say" because you know you're wrong
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev16566676869376Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll