d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > One Piece *anime* Discussion > Discuss The One Piece *anime* Only!
Prev16364656667376Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Nov 7 2010 12:26pm
Quote (TR0LL @ Nov 7 2010 06:23pm)
cuz rubber fruit,  moria didnt burtst either :)

Lol ... It's moria controlling them how would he burst it's his power.

Yeah gomu gomu fruit, maybe it was that.

What intrigues me is why did luffy go this far by facing 3 admirals ...
Gold: 100.00
Warn: 30%
Nov 7 2010 12:29pm
Quote (TupacAshakur @ Nov 7 2010 11:26am)
Lol ... It's moria controlling them how would he burst it's his power.

Yeah gomu gomu fruit, maybe it was that.

What intrigues me is why did luffy go this far by facing 3 admirals ...

but luffy couldnt have done it without lola+100 shadows of warriors all questionable to be stronger/as strong as luffy
Gold: 2.90
Nov 7 2010 12:29pm
Quote (TupacAshakur @ Nov 7 2010 01:40pm)
I agree on this part honestly, Vice admirals for Luffy is nothing, as you can see he has already defeated 2 Shibukai, making him an average strong guy which cannot be compared by some low marines.

Also, in terms of the Captain comment, where Tr0ll said Captains here could beat luffy is a little ridiculous. At Enes Lobby while luffy was fighting Lucci, it was strictly 200 Captains & Commanders who were sent to fight the straw hat crew on the bridge. To suggest captains at marineford could beat luffy 1 on 1 is a joke.

Plus during the buster call on enes lobby, the V-admiral recalled the story on Lucci's past, and explained to his underlings that his strength is why they couldn't interfere with Lucci and Luffy's fight. And as we all know, luffy > lucci.

Quote (L3thal @ Nov 7 2010 02:07pm)
yeh... but now that ive caught up with the series waiting 1 week is killer for 1 ep..

good thing that new eps of other animes come out everyweek

i watch naruto ship, bleach, one piece..

i also need some new animes to watch... any suggestions?

Read the Manga. Then you have two One Piece exposures a week.

An episode on saturday's and a chapter on Wednesdays. It's perfect and makes things muuuch easier.

You get the best of both worlds.

Quote (TR0LL @ Nov 7 2010 02:15pm)
no it's luffy+100 shadows of extremely strong warriors, NOT the same lol even in the manga i doubt he's been close to being as strong as he was at the thriller bark

Shadows was the whole point of that entire arc. The giant had luffy's shadow, Moria had thousands of shadows and was defeated still. Being a strong warrior also means knowing how to utilize every option available in order to win. Besides, shadow luffy only damaged the giant.

The finishing blows were delivered as normal, and it was still a significant blow in itself. Enough to shatter his spine.

This post was edited by Black487 on Nov 7 2010 12:39pm
Gold: 0.00
Nov 7 2010 12:32pm
Quote (Black487 @ Nov 7 2010 06:29pm)
Also, in terms of the Captain comment, where Tr0ll said Captains here could beat luffy is a little ridiculous.  At Enes Lobby while luffy was fighting Lucci, it was strictly Captains & Commanders who were sent to fight the straw hat crew on the bridge.  To suggest captains at marineford could beat luffy 1 on 1 is a joke. 

Plus during the buster call on enes lobby, the V-admiral recalled the story on Lucci's past, and explained to his underlings that his strength is why they couldn't interfere with Lucci and Luffy's fight.  And as we all know, luffy > lucci.

Read the Manga.  Then you have two One Piece exposures a week.

An episode on saturday's and a chapter on Wednesdays.  It's perfect and makes things muuuch easier. 

Lol are you crazy ... reading the manga makes me feel a cheater ... and by the way I check chapter 1 manga it has no colors not that interesting seriously
Gold: 95.00
Nov 7 2010 12:36pm
Quote (TupacAshakur @ 7 Nov 2010 14:32)
Lol are you crazy ... reading the manga makes me feel a cheater ... and by the way I check chapter 1 manga it has no colors not that interesting seriously

+ if you prefer anime over manga you'd be just spoiling it. :]
Nov 7 2010 12:36pm
Quote (TupacAshakur @ Nov 7 2010 02:32pm)

I was the exact same way as you, but then I got impatient waiting an entire week just to see 18 minutes of one piece.

The manga far exceeded my expectations. All of the characters personalities and what not are definitely still there.

Sometimes I reread a page 2-3 times just because of how epic it is.

On top of that, 2 exposures a week is waaay more reasonable then 1.
Nov 7 2010 12:40pm
Quote (Black487 @ Nov 7 2010 11:29am)
Also, in terms of the Captain comment, where Tr0ll said Captains here could beat luffy is a little ridiculous.  At Enes Lobby while luffy was fighting Lucci, it was strictly 200 Captains & Commanders who were sent to fight the straw hat crew on the bridge.  To suggest captains at marineford could beat luffy 1 on 1 is a joke. 

Plus during the buster call on enes lobby, the V-admiral recalled the story on Lucci's past, and explained to his underlings that his strength is why they couldn't interfere with Lucci and Luffy's fight.  And as we all know, luffy > lucci.

Read the Manga.  Then you have two One Piece exposures a week.

An episode on saturday's and a chapter on Wednesdays.  It's perfect and makes things muuuch easier. 

Shadows was the whole point of that entire arc.  The giant had luffy's shadow, Moria had thousands of shadows and was defeated still.  Besides, shadow luffy only damaged the giant. 

The finishing blows were delivered as normal, and it was still a significant blow in itself.  Enough to shatter his spine.

the final blow only shattered his spine because chopper and the rest of the strawhats straightened his back and etc
Nov 7 2010 12:42pm
Quote (TR0LL @ Nov 7 2010 02:40pm)
the final blow only shattered his spine because chopper and the rest of the strawhats straightened his back and etc

Yeah.

This doesn't counter my point at all.

By the way, instead of overlooking it I'd like to know if you've changed your opinion on the captain @ marineford comment. V-admirals too.

Clearly they don'st stand up against luffy what so ever.

This post was edited by Black487 on Nov 7 2010 12:43pm
Nov 7 2010 12:44pm
Quote (Black487 @ Nov 7 2010 11:42am)
Yeah. 

This doesn't counter my point at all.

By the way, instead of overlooking it I'd like to know if you've changed your opinion on the captain @ marineford comment.  V-admirals too.

no, and definitely no on the v admirals

at this point haki beats luffy, enel only lost because he is lightning and luffy is rubber, otherwise enel would have raped luffy
Nov 7 2010 12:52pm
Quote (TR0LL @ Nov 7 2010 02:44pm)
no, and definitely no on the v admirals

at this point haki beats luffy, enel only lost because he is lightning and luffy is rubber, otherwise enel would have raped luffy

Holy shit. Captains are so ridiculously weak how could you not change your stance on that? Zoro, Usopp, Nami, and Robin KO'd over 200 captains on the bridge of hesitation loool.

Even if you disagree your point is still moot just due to the facts of the matter.

As far as Enel goes, your argument is as follows: Haki > Luffy which is not true and let me show you why.

You said the only reason that Luffy beat Enel was because he was rubber and was immune to Enel. BUT, luffy being rubber had nothing to do with Enel's Haki. It only countered his Logia which isn't even a part of your argument.

Given the situation, it was Luffy versus Haki, while logia was crossed out.

Luffy defeated Enel's haki fair and square. In fact it was rather pathetic.

We also have luffy defeating the snake sisters.

Plus we already have Luffy 1 hit KO'ing a V-admiral as if to say, "gtfo of my way".

You are waaay over valuing haki an day under valuing Monkey D. Luffy.

There's nothing wrong with admitting you were mistaken, I did that very thing during the Zoro haki argument awhile back.

This post was edited by Black487 on Nov 7 2010 01:01pm
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev16364656667376Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll