d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Dragon Ball Super > What Yall Think
Prev1509510511512513562Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 260.11
Mar 5 2018 02:31am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 4 2018 12:40am)
Why the hell would you think Jiren knows anything about UI? Literally nothing that's been said in this entire arc points to that. Jiren's calm and collected attitude is nothing but arrogance... He is absolutely fucking convinced he is the strongest in all the universes and this random fucking Saiyan who he's already slapped around multiple times suddenly kicking the shit out of him has reasonably broken that calm entirely... It's fine if you don't like it, but not a thing you said actually makes sense.

E: Both Beerus/Whis are like, awwww fuck, that form, that's UI. As Jiren has never looked like that, pretty clear he hasn't ever even used UI.

@Dmitry - Me and my buddy were saying the exact same thing lol. That was part of the basis for him getting that fucked up wish. Goku's probably just going to smash the fuck out of Jiren and then maybe fall off after the fight from pure exhaustion when he transforms back

Prior to the whole white-hair bullshit it was never implied that UI was a transformation.

It was just implied to be something you had to train yourself to do. Also, Whis claimed to have access to UI and he never did gay transformation bullshit.

It's pretty obvious from the writing they didn't intend Goku to have another transformation like this, but then was like "Oh shit, we wrote ourselves into a corner again. Let's just give him another transformation for good measure".
Gold: 1,276.69
Mar 5 2018 03:31am
watching 122 atm, feel like if they stopped having characters go on about how impressive the fights are and spent that time making the fights actually impressive the show might be halfway decent
Gold: 118,866.80
Mar 5 2018 04:17am
I feel like frieza will just be a ending hook left open without much explanation possibly for the movie at the end of the year or the next arc.
with only 2 ep's left it's hard to really see them doing much more than that.

My thoughts are ep 130 is the fight, final part showcasing the winner/loser.
131 involves morning of goku/friends and the wishes are made to bring back the universes, with some sort of hook ending with frieza.

I also believe that the voice behind goku's ultra instinct (the deep overlapped voice you can hear) has to do with the original saiyan god Yamoshi.

Possible that this will tie into the final episode as well, or might be left open for debate until the movie's release at the end of the year.

Quote (Condemn @ Mar 5 2018 04:31am)
watching 122 atm, feel like if they stopped having characters go on about how impressive the fights are and spent that time making the fights actually impressive the show might be halfway decent

Something to consider is some of the episodes were animated by a artist who does top notch work, but he only did a select few of the fights that were more important in Toriyama's eyes.

The overall filler in dbs is minimal though which is a huge plus considering there has already been 130 episodes.

This post was edited by ]GS[ Controller on Mar 5 2018 04:19am
Gold: 19,036.15
Mar 5 2018 04:05pm
[QUOTE=]GS[ Controller,5 Mar 2018 11:17]I feel like frieza will just be a ending hook left open without much explanation possibly for the movie at the end of the year or the next arc.
with only 2 ep's left it's hard to really see them doing much more than that.

My thoughts are ep 130 is the fight, final part showcasing the winner/loser.
131 involves morning of goku/friends and the wishes are made to bring back the universes, with some sort of hook ending with frieza.

I also believe that the voice behind goku's ultra instinct (the deep overlapped voice you can hear) has to do with the original saiyan god Yamoshi.

Possible that this will tie into the final episode as well, or might be left open for debate until the movie's release at the end of the year.

Something to consider is some of the episodes were animated by a artist who does top notch work, but he only did a select few of the fights that were more important in Toriyama's eyes.

The overall filler in dbs is minimal though which is a huge plus considering there has already been 130 episodes.[/QUOTE]

the funny thing is, frieza was hanging on some god forgoten piece of rock, and the entire fighting world is shaking and crumbling but friezas little rock survives all that, not bad not bad
Gold: 4,946.71
Mar 5 2018 05:16pm
As a vegeta fanboy, best episode of the show so far.

Quote (Thor123422 @ Mar 5 2018 03:31am)
Prior to the whole white-hair bullshit it was never implied that UI was a transformation.

It was just implied to be something you had to train yourself to do. Also, Whis claimed to have access to UI and he never did gay transformation bullshit.

It's pretty obvious from the writing they didn't intend Goku to have another transformation like this, but then was like "Oh shit, we wrote ourselves into a corner again. Let's just give him another transformation for good measure".

UI was never expanded on a part from one conversation, so you just made too many assumptions. After mid arc special it was pretty much declared at that point UI was a transformation.
Gold: 15.80
Mar 5 2018 07:46pm
I agree with you guys that the wish will be to bring all the universes back. I highly doubt they wouldn’t let that happen seeing as it would Make Goku look bad since he was pushing for the tourney.

I’m not too sure what will happen to Frieza tbh, maybe time runs out and since universe 7 has 2 remaining they win???

Also I really hope the next arc isn’t with Frieza as the enemy :/
Gold: 17,400.00
Mar 5 2018 10:29pm
hmm now that goku has mastered UI can he access anytime or does he need to get the shit kicked out of him everytime to access it?

This post was edited by kalelvszod on Mar 5 2018 10:31pm
Gold: 15.80
Mar 6 2018 12:33am
Quote (kalelvszod @ Mar 5 2018 09:29pm)
hmm now that goku has mastered UI can he access anytime or does he need to get the shit kicked out of him everytime to access it?

I hope they treat it like ssj3, keep it a rare form
Gold: 17,400.00
Mar 6 2018 09:58am
Quote (Sjax @ Mar 6 2018 02:33am)
I hope they treat it like ssj3, keep it a rare form

im guessing because there are only 2 eps and a movie left as far as we know the next ep or so may be the last time we see it till the movie. who knows maybe they will throw us a curve ball and not have it in there.
Gold: 0.70
Warn: 30%
Mar 6 2018 10:38am
Imagine this outcome.

Goku and Jiren do an attack that ends up merging. That attack goes flying off to the remainder of the stage where we finally see Frieza awake from his unconsciousness. Before Frieza can even react, boom, the attack destroys 100% of the remainder of the stage and kills Frieza. Leaving us with the last 2 resulting in a disqualifying kill.

:rolleyes:
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1509510511512513562Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll