d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > One Piece Manga Discussion > ~discuss The Manga Only~
Prev1505506507508509753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Banned
Gold: 1,426.31
Warn: 70%
Mar 28 2013 01:22pm
Quote (LyZeR @ Mar 28 2013 12:43am)
But it was hinted a number of times that a devil fruit would exist again somehow after someone gaining the power. The most logical (one piece logical I know it was just speculation) thing would be after the devil fruit user dies the fruit would somehow come back. I don't think it was confirmed how until back in Punk Hazard when smiley died and the fruit appeared again.

This

just wish ppl can admit when they dont know anything or shutup and quit trying to put up an argument lol
Gold: 20.00
Mar 28 2013 02:22pm
Quote (spark89 @ Mar 28 2013 02:19pm)
wat? lol its funny cuz ive seen u do the SAME thing acting like u know everything and ur predictions are "always right"

no1 is enforcing their opinion on u. dont get butthurt just cuz most ppl seem to have a common knowledge of a simple thing in the series o,O

Uh, name one time where I ever said concretely I knew something.

Everyone in here talking like they knew shit about the devil fruits regrowing, when they didn't. I DO make predictions, and I have good faith in them, but I never will say "Oh what the author said isn't important because it was already assumed"

take your 50% scammer/lock elsewhere peon
Banned
Mar 28 2013 02:41pm
Quote (Eep @ Mar 28 2013 12:22pm)
Uh, name one time where I ever said concretely I knew something.

Everyone in here talking like they knew shit about the devil fruits regrowing, when they didn't. I DO make predictions, and I have good faith in them, but I never will say "Oh what the author said isn't important because it was already assumed"

take your 50% scammer/lock elsewhere peon

You talked about how Luffy is definitely "stronger" than Aokiji at this point. Theres 1 example.

You insisted he had to be stronger. Nobody here said they were right, did they? They are just giving their opinions on what was one of the most easy speculations of the series. How do u know they didnt know about the fruits growing? It was hinted throughout the series.

You are just upset because everyone is agreeing on one thing which you didnt know much about so you are in denial. Thats why instead of putting up a decent argument, u have to talk about a 50% warn (which ive got for pissing off idiots like u who report due to butthurtness~) and a scammer tag which is irrelevant when discussing One Piece.

Nice try tho, stay mad ~
Mar 28 2013 03:08pm
you mean this quote kid?

At the very LEAST they are probably equal now. If not, Luffy is stronger. Ao Kiji just lost to admiral Akainu. He ain't that hot (no pun intended)

notice where I say PROBABLY. I never say "Well, its obvious luffy is stronger than ao kiji, so....." And when we find out whether its true or not, it will be an important revelation.

so when people say

Wasnt it obvious...(insert assumption)

it is quite different. I don't care about assumptions and what not, but don't down play the things that Oda DOES give us.

We kind of 'assumed' that TOBI = OBITO for the longest time, but it was still pretty huge when it was CONFIRMED. (In Naruto)

So are you done now?
Banned
Mar 28 2013 03:19pm
Quote (Eep @ Mar 28 2013 01:08pm)
you mean this quote kid?

notice where I say PROBABLY. I never say "Well, its obvious luffy is stronger than ao kiji, so....." And when we find out whether its true or not, it will be an important revelation.

so when people say

it is quite different. I don't care about assumptions and what not, but don't down play the things that Oda DOES give us.

We kind of 'assumed' that TOBI = OBITO for the longest time, but it was still pretty huge when it was CONFIRMED. (In Naruto)

So are you done now?

So thats what took u so long to comment back. I noticed u in the thread, but u actually took the time to go look for what u wrote weeks ago, LOL!

So he asked "wasnt it obvious". He never states that it was 100% true that the fruits grew back when the user died.

I honestly dont know what ur getting so upset about other ppls opinion. No1 said they knew 100% what was true and what wasnt. They are just saying that it was a pretty obvious (and logical) thing that the fruit would regrow if the user dies, since its been hinted multiple times throughout the series.

I dont see how that is "downplaying" what Oda gave us in this chapter. Its like when we found out that Buggy became Shicibukai. ppl were pretty sure it was going to happen, but when they actually told it in a chapter, ppl were like "meh, saw it coming"

Same thing with this chapter about the fruits being reborn. For MOST ppl, it was pretty obvious~

and i stopped reading Naruto ages go...so...

Ill be "done" when u are~
Gold: 405.00
Mar 28 2013 03:43pm
Well the fruit regrowing was just speculation / a theory until it was confirmed back in punk hazard when smiley died.
Edit: it was obvious to me after that although I guess there could still be a chance it wasn't 100% confirmed before the current chapter.

This post was edited by LyZeR on Mar 28 2013 03:50pm
Mar 28 2013 05:04pm
Quote (spark89 @ Mar 28 2013 04:19pm)
So thats what took u so long to comment back. I noticed u in the thread, but u actually took the time to go look for what u wrote weeks ago, LOL!

So he asked "wasnt it obvious". He never states that it was 100% true that the fruits grew back when the user died. 

I honestly dont know what ur getting so upset about other ppls opinion. No1 said they knew 100% what was true and what wasnt. They are just saying that it was a pretty obvious (and logical) thing that the fruit would regrow if the user dies, since its been hinted multiple times throughout the series.

I dont see how that is "downplaying" what Oda gave us in this chapter.  Its like when we found out that Buggy became Shicibukai. ppl were pretty sure it was going to happen, but when they actually told it in a chapter, ppl were like "meh, saw it coming"

Same thing with this chapter about the fruits being reborn.  For MOST ppl, it was pretty obvious~

and i stopped reading Naruto ages go...so...

Ill be "done" when u are~

you're already done by the looks of it
Banned
Mar 28 2013 06:01pm
Quote (Eep @ Mar 28 2013 03:04pm)
you're already done by the looks of it

How so? I'm still waiting for a decent reply~ guess ur finished o,O~
Gold: 4,230.00
Mar 28 2013 11:29pm
Oda said in an SBS that the same power can exist more than once but it cannot exist at the same time. Meaning they grow back. this was confirmed a long time ago. Well.. unless you believed the theories that people thought devil fruits were made (wouldn't make sense with the data book etc.). Anyways. I think the "certain professor" will be making an appearance soon :D

D: Excuse me!! May I pose a serious question to the typically-vulgar SBS?? In Volume 46, Usopp said that the same power doesn't exist twice. But this doesn't make sense with what you said in the Volume 45 SBS... If the Gomu Gomu no Mi was in a book of fruits, then Luffy HAD to have eaten at least the SECOND known example of the fruit! Now, most beautiful and intelligent Ei-chan, explain it all! ✩ P.N. Takafi

O: Very sharp of you. But I'm cool. I haven't made any mistakes. As a hint, let me rephrase what Usopp is saying. "The same powers don't exist twice AT THE SAME TIME". How's that? For more detail, you'll just have to wait for a certain professor to make his appearance in the story, and explain exactly what the Devil Fruits REALLY are... Eventually.
Mar 29 2013 12:14am
Quote (kasey21 @ Mar 29 2013 12:29am)
Oda said in an SBS that the same power can exist more than once but it cannot exist at the same time. Meaning they grow back. this was confirmed a long time ago. Well.. unless you believed the theories that people thought devil fruits were made (wouldn't make sense with the data book etc.). Anyways. I think the "certain professor" will be making an appearance soon :D

doesn't say shit about it regrowing, sorry
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1505506507508509753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll