d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Dragon Ball Super > What Yall Think
Prev1504505506507508562Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,946.71
Feb 28 2018 03:58pm
so 2/3 episodes will be the fight, kinda like mid arc.

I'm ok with that, hope the 3rd episode is good wrap up tho and that they waste zero time in it.

seems like it will end as well as it can
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 28 2018 08:02pm
Quote (Bazi @ Feb 28 2018 01:58pm)
so 2/3 episodes will be the fight, kinda like mid arc.

I'm ok with that, hope the 3rd episode is good wrap up tho and that they waste zero time in it.

seems like it will end as well as it can

I was thinking this entire episode will be the fight. The first 3/4 will be a pretty decent back and forth, and then the last 5 minutes or so being Jiren fully powering up and whomping on Goku and thinking he's finished him, and then at the very end of the episode when Goku seems like he's about to get knocked out, Goku masters UI. I was thinking once he gets to this form that the fight won't be close anymore, Goku will beat on Jiren for half an episode before finishing it, and then the last half of that episode will be for congratulations + Goku to wish all the other universes back. Then I'm guessing the last episode will be them all back on Earth showing what people are doing, maybe showing Vegeta+Goku training with Whis, but your typical DB wrapup stuff.

e: I'm hoping it's not too predictable, would be nice if they put a little twist in or something. I'm still laughing about all the insanely elaborate theories all these fans have been making up about Jiren and everyone else and then it's just "he's strong" and a whole bunch of nothing lol.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Feb 28 2018 08:04pm
Gold: 47,490.00
Feb 28 2018 10:59pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Feb 28 2018 09:02pm)
I was thinking this entire episode will be the fight. The first 3/4 will be a pretty decent back and forth, and then the last 5 minutes or so being Jiren fully powering up and whomping on Goku and thinking he's finished him, and then at the very end of the episode when Goku seems like he's about to get knocked out, Goku masters UI. I was thinking once he gets to this form that the fight won't be close anymore, Goku will beat on Jiren for half an episode before finishing it, and then the last half of that episode will be for congratulations + Goku to wish all the other universes back. Then I'm guessing the last episode will be them all back on Earth showing what people are doing, maybe showing Vegeta+Goku training with Whis, but your typical DB wrapup stuff.

e: I'm hoping it's not too predictable, would be nice if they put a little twist in or something. I'm still laughing about all the insanely elaborate theories all these fans have been making up about Jiren and everyone else and then it's just "he's strong" and a whole bunch of nothing lol.

he meant 2 of the 3 episodes.
Gold: 2.69
Feb 28 2018 11:03pm
I'm rooting for Jiren. He is the only one capable of ending dragonball forever. That way there will never be another mediocre series destroying our favorite characters. Go Jiren Go! Beat the Goku!
Feb 28 2018 11:26pm
Quote (Malignanttumor666 @ Mar 1 2018 12:03am)
I'm rooting for Jiren. He is the only one capable of ending dragonball forever. That way there will never be another mediocre series destroying our favorite characters. Go Jiren Go! Beat the Goku!

Im thinking jiren will beat goku, but not win the tournament.
U7 will win the tourney. no way they wont.
Gold: 17,400.00
Mar 1 2018 12:04am
Quote (svastik @ Mar 1 2018 01:26am)
Im thinking jiren will beat goku, but not win the tournament.
U7 will win the tourney. no way they wont.

i dont think they will give him this new form that has been hyped up for the last 20eps or so right before the end only to lose lol.he will be losing then will unlock full form and game over. then all universes gonna be wished back the end.if they didnt stretch this shit on for so long would of been less predictable and more fun or they could of put other shit in and opened more doors.writers need to realize a majority of viewers are probably around 30 years old considering when first dragonball series came out.i highly doubt kids in japan are watching 30 year old anime and the sequel to it.this movie coming out better be damned good.
Mar 1 2018 08:52am
Quote (kalelvszod @ Mar 1 2018 01:04am)
i dont think they will give him this new form that has been hyped up for the last 20eps or so right before the end only to lose lol.he will be losing then will unlock full form and game over. then all universes gonna be wished back the end.if they didnt stretch this shit on for so long would of been less predictable and more fun or they could of put other shit in and opened more doors.writers need to realize a majority of viewers are probably around 30 years old considering when first dragonball series came out.i highly doubt kids in japan are watching 30 year old anime and the sequel to it.this movie coming out better be damned good.

yeah, im 23. and all of my friends that watch are either my age or a few years older.
Gold: 4,946.71
Mar 1 2018 09:50am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Feb 28 2018 09:02pm)

ya I meant 2 out of the remaining 3 episodes will be the fight

there isn't enough time to provide too much of a twist imo I think it will be straight forward stuff. we will have to look forward to the manga to develop the story more, if it does

Gold: 0.54
Mar 1 2018 12:32pm
Dont Forget Frieza is still in. Pretty sure he wins and gets some sinful wish for a crazy cliffhanger.
Gold: 17,400.00
Mar 1 2018 12:39pm
Quote (Guigolin @ Mar 1 2018 02:32pm)
Dont Forget Frieza is still in. Pretty sure he wins and gets some sinful wish for a crazy cliffhanger.

nah i dont think so ;)
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1504505506507508562Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll