d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Dragon Ball Super > What Yall Think
Prev1499500501502503562Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,945.00
Feb 19 2018 10:25pm
this tournament arc probably had like in max 10 good episodes.
Gold: 0.50
Feb 19 2018 10:30pm
Lol all haters here

Anime is badass maybe because I’m a fanboy but idc

Ps you all knew goku was coming out on top one way or another literally been that way since dragonball

This post was edited by DoctorManhattan on Feb 19 2018 10:31pm
Gold: 2.69
Feb 19 2018 10:32pm
Quote (DoctorManhattan @ Feb 19 2018 11:30pm)
Lol all haters here

Ps you all knew goku was coming out on top one way or another literally been that way since dragonball

quote for truth
Gold: 20,050.00
Feb 20 2018 12:52am
Quote (DoctorManhattan @ Feb 19 2018 11:30pm)
Lol all haters here

I love the anime, but as you said. it might just be because iv been a hardcore fan since dragonball.
I do wish they did some things different. but still LOVE every episode i see :wub:
Gold: 0.70
Warn: 40%
Feb 20 2018 01:17am
Quote (svastik @ Feb 20 2018 02:52am)
I love the anime, but as you said. it might just be because iv been a hardcore fan since dragonball.
I do wish they did some things different. but still LOVE every episode i see :wub:

Every episode is amazing :)
Gold: 18,636.15
Feb 20 2018 06:09am
Quote (DoctorManhattan @ 20 Feb 2018 05:30)
Lol all haters here

Its about the way they deliver it, not that izs happens
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 20 2018 12:30pm
Quote (DoctorManhattan @ Feb 19 2018 08:30pm)
Lol all haters here

Jesus.... People like you are why it's possible for shows/movies to keep shoveling shit down our throats.

I've watched DB ever since I was a little kid. I looked forward to new episodes of DBZ more than anything else, and watching the Frieza saga unfold and Goku go SS for the first time was one of the most epic TV watching moments of my life.

Now, that being said, it's not hard to look back as an adult and see from an objective standpoint that DBZ was not some phenomenal show. It was okay, but the writing wasn't great, the story was predictable, it was drawn out and unnecessary, and the filler episodes are some of the worst of any popular anime series ever. DBS did some great things, but it's also done some horrible shit. The movies were just amazing. I was skeptical about the show coming back, but both Gods and Revival lived up to the hype and they were some of the best we've gotten from super. The initial tournament arc was a cool concept and had some pretty cool fights, but overall it was pretty boring and impractical. Goku just refusing to try against weaklings all the time is just boring, and Vegeta doing the same thing makes no fucking sense at all. The Black arc was good too, but same shit, they went a pretty lame way with it, and the ending of just oh, lets call Zeno (which everyone and their mom saw coming) to hit the wipe button and win this already, something we should have done the second this prick showed up. This last arc was finally it though, I finally felt like the show was going to transcend it's current pace from being okay-good and really moving to something truly awesome. It fell flat though. They had a chance to add in an insane number of interesting characters and abilities, and instead they decided to make every single universe (at least the ones all fighting) a bunch of complete fucking pissy bitches, with the exception of one. Universe 6 had some strong ass fighters without any knowledge of what the other universes had, and then Goku goes full power at the exhibition, but every single universe brings people with 1/1000 his strength? It doesn't make any fucking sense. The Gods are idiots, the actual episodes feel like filler, and even the conclusion is looking boring now. It's just been one letdown after another, and sure the ride has been somewhat enjoyable, but every time the show seems like it might be getting better, it gets worse, and this arc has been the most boring and pointless of them all, and thankfully it's the last.
Gold: 0.70
Warn: 40%
Feb 20 2018 12:42pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Feb 20 2018 02:30pm)
Jesus.... People like you are why it's possible for shows/movies to keep shoveling shit down our throats.

I've watched DB ever since I was a little kid. I looked forward to new episodes of DBZ more than anything else, and watching the Frieza saga unfold and Goku go SS for the first time was one of the most epic TV watching moments of my life.

Now, that being said, it's not hard to look back as an adult and see from an objective standpoint that DBZ was not some phenomenal show. It was okay, but the writing wasn't great, the story was predictable, it was drawn out and unnecessary, and the filler episodes are some of the worst of any popular anime series ever. DBS did some great things, but it's also done some horrible shit. The movies were just amazing. I was skeptical about the show coming back, but both Gods and Revival lived up to the hype and they were some of the best we've gotten from super. The initial tournament arc was a cool concept and had some pretty cool fights, but overall it was pretty boring and impractical. Goku just refusing to try against weaklings all the time is just boring, and Vegeta doing the same thing makes no fucking sense at all. The Black arc was good too, but same shit, they went a pretty lame way with it, and the ending of just oh, lets call Zeno (which everyone and their mom saw coming) to hit the wipe button and win this already, something we should have done the second this prick showed up. This last arc was finally it though, I finally felt like the show was going to transcend it's current pace from being okay-good and really moving to something truly awesome. It fell flat though. They had a chance to add in an insane number of interesting characters and abilities, and instead they decided to make every single universe (at least the ones all fighting) a bunch of complete fucking pissy bitches, with the exception of one. Universe 6 had some strong ass fighters without any knowledge of what the other universes had, and then Goku goes full power at the exhibition, but every single universe brings people with 1/1000 his strength? It doesn't make any fucking sense. The Gods are idiots, the actual episodes feel like filler, and even the conclusion is looking boring now. It's just been one letdown after another, and sure the ride has been somewhat enjoyable, but every time the show seems like it might be getting better, it gets worse, and this arc has been the most boring and pointless of them all, and thankfully it's the last.

Tldr lol.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 20 2018 12:44pm
Quote (D_urRRR @ Feb 20 2018 10:42am)
Tl can't read lol.

Don't worry, I know. You did just say that every episode is amazing.... tells me a lot more than you know regarding what you're capable of.
Gold: 2,004.41
Feb 20 2018 12:58pm
all jade does is write rage essays lmfao.
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1499500501502503562Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll