d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > One Piece Manga Discussion > ~discuss The Manga Only~
Prev1497498499500501753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 113,270.08
Feb 27 2013 06:35pm
Quote (Magistick @ 27 Feb 2013 20:20)
Have you not paid attention to what they said through the whole story?

You cannot have 2 devil fruits, Blackbeard is an exception to this rule since his fruit consumes all thing which means he's absorbed Whitebeard's fruit through his own.

Read again.. they say, most people would die or noone has survived so far not that its not possible...

And he clearly said " This is his brother's power "
http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp258/Jesusgobad/moron_zpsac3594ee.jpg

Dude, i meant, you can say it was his brothers power when you actually steal it, not produce/clone it or whatever. When you make it, its different fruit with same power and why would luffy want it when it has nothing much to do with ace? If your brother had an unique stamp and burned it, ill create then the same, can i still say it was yours???

This post was edited by undead_lord on Feb 27 2013 06:36pm
Banned
Gold: 1,426.31
Warn: 70%
Feb 27 2013 07:46pm
Quote (BakedHam @ Feb 27 2013 09:44am)
Blackbeard figured out how to remove real fruits. I'm sure cc and don got wind of it too

Well thats the ting. we dont know if he removed it or just got it when it regrew somewhere else

Quote (undead_lord @ Feb 27 2013 04:35pm)
Read again.. they say, most people would die or noone has survived so far not that its not possible...

Dude, i meant, you can say it was his brothers power when you actually steal it, not produce/clone it or whatever. When you make it, its different fruit with same power and why would luffy want it when it has nothing much to do with ace? If your brother had an unique stamp and burned it, ill create then the same, can i still say it was yours???

From the looks of it, it does seem like it was Ace's fruit. The guess is that whenever a fruit user dies, their fruit is grown back.

But then again, maybe Dofy couldve made an artificial one so he could bait luffy? who knows. Although i think Law said that tey only made artificial fruits that are Zoan. So much shit goin down..cant wait to find out what happens :D
Gold: 4,230.00
Feb 28 2013 12:17am
Anyways. Luffy is probably going to get his hands on Ace's fruit. Consuming is probably impossible. Blackbeard can only do that due to his "unique" body. (not his fruit). his fruit only allows him to take it from the person. His weird body is what allows him to have 2 powers. Anyways. will someone in the Strawhats consume it? A new nakama? or will they just keep it?
Gold: 6,669.61
Feb 28 2013 12:56am
Quote (spark89 @ Feb 28 2013 03:46am)
The guess is that whenever a fruit user dies, their fruit is grown back.

I am absolutely certain that this has already been confirmed by Oda, somewhere in the series.
Banned
Feb 28 2013 01:24am
Quote (kasey21 @ Feb 27 2013 10:17pm)
Anyways. Luffy is probably going to get his hands on Ace's fruit. Consuming is probably impossible. Blackbeard can only do that due to his "unique" body. (not his fruit). his fruit only allows him to take it from the person. His weird body is what allows him to have 2 powers. Anyways. will someone in the Strawhats consume it? A new nakama? or will they just keep it?

Really? I thought it was maybe both. I mean..every1 knows that if u eat 2 fruits, u will die. But BB made a plan to get WBs fruit meaning he mustve known that he was able to absorb another fruit or more.

I thought it was because of his knowledge of his darkness fruit that he was able to somehow use it and gain more power. just my thoughts. cant wait til we found out how he got it tho :p
Quote (GuZ @ Feb 27 2013 10:56pm)
I am absolutely certain that this has already been confirmed by Oda, somewhere in the series.

Really? Ive never seen it confirmed. Do you perhaps know when and where? If it was confirmed..i dont know how i would miss something like that lol.

Would be nice to know for sure.
Feb 28 2013 01:57am
Quote (spark89 @ Feb 28 2013 08:24am)
Really?  I thought it was maybe both.  I mean..every1  knows that if u eat 2 fruits, u will die.  But BB made a plan to get WBs fruit meaning he mustve known that he was able to absorb another fruit or more.

I thought it was because of his knowledge of his darkness fruit that he was able to somehow use it and gain more power.  just my thoughts. cant wait til we found out how he got it tho :p

Really?  Ive never seen it confirmed.  Do you perhaps know when and where?  If it was confirmed..i dont know how i would miss something like that lol.

Would be nice to know for sure.

Well he couldn't get it w/out the yami yami no mi. That is true. After all the gura gura no mi was already eaten. He had to get the fruit from whitebeard by using the yami yami no mi. but What keeps him from dying is his weird body. I think Oda hinted towards this when Marco said "Blackbeard's body has always been odd. Is that how he did it?" Also Luffy and Zoro mentioned "he" being "them" when they first met Blackbeard. He, imo, has more than one soul. I personally think he has 3 based on his jolly roger.

e/ i think the devil fruit thing was confirmed in one of the data books.

This post was edited by kasey21 on Feb 28 2013 01:58am
Gold: 3,480.85
Feb 28 2013 09:30am
Quote (undead_lord @ 27 Feb 2013 20:35)

They clearly said that they could only make Zoan type fruits, not logia.
Banned
Feb 28 2013 10:02am
Quote (kasey21 @ Feb 27 2013 11:57pm)
Well he couldn't get it w/out the yami yami no mi. That is true. After all the gura gura no mi was already eaten. He had to get the fruit from whitebeard by using the yami yami no mi. but What keeps him from dying is his weird body. I think Oda hinted towards this when Marco said "Blackbeard's body has always been odd. Is that how he did it?" Also Luffy and Zoro mentioned "he" being "them" when they first met Blackbeard. He, imo, has more than one soul. I personally think he has 3 based on his jolly roger.

e/ i think the devil fruit thing was confirmed in one of the data books.

Oh thats right. Marco did say that. Its interesting though. I suppose BB somehow knew that he wouldnt die then? Once he consumed another power.

And about Luffy and Zoro sayin "them" when they first met BB, i think they meant the crew. Cuz nami said "he" but Luffy and Zoro both seem to knew he wasnt alone and had a crew with him. Since also, not too long after they said that, they reveal the whole BB crew.
Feb 28 2013 11:05am
Quote (spark89 @ Feb 28 2013 05:02pm)
Oh thats right.  Marco did say that.  Its interesting though.  I suppose BB somehow knew that he wouldnt die then?  Once he consumed another power.

And about Luffy and Zoro sayin "them" when they first met BB, i think they meant the crew.  Cuz nami said "he" but Luffy and Zoro both seem to knew he wasnt alone and had a crew with him.  Since also, not too long after they said that, they reveal the whole BB crew.

Imo recognizing he had a crew is nothing worth mentioning for what was being said. It would serve no purpose. Also It seemed deeper than that. It looked like they "sensed" something from him. You can't really sense if someone has a crew. But they sensed the "oddity" of his body. Which explains his jolly roger as well. Also they were responding to what Nami said about Blackbeard specifically which would not pertain to the crew even if they knew he had one; therefore they would have never said: "It's not he." , "It's them probably" just because he had a crew.
Banned
Feb 28 2013 11:44am
Quote (kasey21 @ Feb 28 2013 09:05am)
Imo recognizing he had a crew is nothing worth mentioning for what was being said. It would serve no purpose. Also It seemed deeper than that. It looked like they "sensed" something from him. You can't really sense if someone has a crew. But they sensed the "oddity" of his body. Which explains his jolly roger as well. Also they were responding to what Nami said about Blackbeard specifically which would not pertain to the crew even if they knew he had one; therefore they would have never said: "It's not he." , "It's them probably" just because he had a crew.

But back then they didnt have any haki to sense something from someone. As for BB having more than 1 soul, who knows. Maybe it is possible considering the jolley roger does have 3 heads. Could be Oda giving a hint.

I think that Luffy and Zoro were just pointing out that BB wasnt alone. Before the chapter Nami talks about him, we see his crew (at the time uknown who they were) roaming around the town doing stupid shit. And Luffy and Zoro say "them" Nami instantly asks "what? do you mean he has nakama? where??"

So to me, it did seem like they were talking about his crew.

Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1497498499500501753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll