d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > : Anime Forum Members General Chat > Keep It Clean
Prev1493649374938
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 63,562.00
Sep 25 2024 11:43pm
Anyway You said you would have a son of 45 years old by now.. Is that even possible? So you would have made him at the Age of Thirteen ? :P

This post was edited by Lunamaria on Sep 25 2024 11:45pm
Gold: 9,320.85
Sep 26 2024 12:27am
Quote (Lunamaria @ 26 Sep 2024 17:43)
Anyway ^IzParagonzi You said you would have a son of 45 years old by now.. Is that even possible? So you would have made him at the Age of Thirteen ? :P

Pretty much, I was 12 when I met the mother and had a 3 year relationship with her, and she used to live with me in my parents house... so they knew what was happening. I was brought (dragged) up to be more mature (which I wasn't mentally), different culture, or maybe just different way of upbringing by grandparents (I was adopted by my grandparents @ the age of 2).

Personally can not give the words to express the meaning of keeping the bloodline broad and abundant. Maybe it is referred to "Legacy" of ones bloodline to continue? Start young to keep your bloodline alive and thriving ... note, previous comment is just a theory since I don't know what is behind it. Anyway... I left home, lived on the streets around the same time and kept away from my family and chose to be a loner. :D
Gold: 63,562.00
Sep 27 2024 04:42am
Quote (izParagonzi @ 26 Sep 2024 08:27)
Pretty much, I was 12 when I met the mother and had a 3 year relationship with her, and she used to live with me in my parents house... so they knew what was happening. I was brought (dragged) up to be more mature (which I wasn't mentally), different culture, or maybe just different way of upbringing by grandparents (I was adopted by my grandparents @ the age of 2).

Personally can not give the words to express the meaning of keeping the bloodline broad and abundant. Maybe it is referred to "Legacy" of ones bloodline to continue? Start young to keep your bloodline alive and thriving ... note, previous comment is just a theory since I don't know what is behind it. Anyway... I left home, lived on the streets around the same time and kept away from my family and chose to be a Loner. :D

You had a relation with her at the Age of 12? I can't believe it. You people in new zealand really going at it at Very young Ages. The Culture and Ways of life must be really different from ours Too (here in Europe) You can talk Rinirax or myself about it if you want. I won't pry further into This but If there's something I could Say.. Is that If I were to lay an hand to a twelve years old girl now. I would be immediately put to Jail and Treated very badly by the Guards there and by other Inmates Too! Indeed the laws and especially in those western Counties Rinirax and I belong to, punish Individuals very severely particularly when they commit these Kinds of Deeds..

This post was edited by Lunamaria on Sep 27 2024 04:53am
Gold: 9,320.85
Sep 27 2024 05:28pm
Quote (Lunamaria @ 27 Sep 2024 22:42)
You had a relation with her at the Age of 12? I can't believe it. You people in new zealand really going at it at Very young Ages. The Culture and Ways of life must be really different from ours Too (here in Europe) You can talk Rinirax or myself about it if you want. I won't pry further into This but If there's something I could Say.. Is that If I were to lay an hand to a twelve years old girl now. I would be immediately put to Jail and Treated very badly by the Guards there and by other Inmates Too! Indeed the laws and especially in those western Counties Rinirax and I belong to, punish Individuals very severely particularly when they commit these Kinds of Deeds..

She was 15, both of us were under the age, she turned 17 when Michael was born, and I was a month away from being 14. And it is frowned upon in New Zealand since we are a Commonwealth country. Old saying, what goes on behind closed doors normally stay that way. Guaranteed that this has happened in many homes in all countries around the World, but it doesn't get discussed or seen.

To be honest, I was too young to know what was normal, even going to school with hickies on my neck made people stare and whisper, even teachers, and yet in those days no one took action or questioned it to authorities, I don't know if that happens to this day.

Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1493649374938
Add Reply New Topic New Poll