d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > One Piece Manga Discussion > ~discuss The Manga Only~
Prev1492493494495496753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Feb 15 2013 12:38am
Quote (Simon11 @ Feb 15 2013 01:27am)
he most likely will die, second gear shortens his life span if I remember, and although he doesn't go full second gear like he used to I think by the end of the manga (if it ever ends) all the life shortening shit will catch up with him (also the thriller bark bit where he absorbs ghosts or w/e and shortens his life). There's still like another 700 chapters to go if we assume oda is half way through

not to mention, the impel down and the war injections shorten his life
Banned
Gold: 1,426.31
Warn: 70%
Feb 18 2013 05:58am
Quote (Magistick @ Feb 11 2013 08:39pm)
Yeah but.. Aokiji is kinda op'd.. I wouldn't mind a tenth tbh but not one that already has an insane fruit, experience and haki on top of that.. would make the SH op'd lol.

And don't forget, his army of fruit users are all zoans.. and inexperienced one at that, they'll mostly have acquired their fruit recently and won't be accustomed to fighting with them.

Btw Eep, I'll leave this guy to you, seeing as how you can be much more cruel then me.. well that's what he deserves.

E: to undead_lord : One Piece!!! Proof!!! Conquered!!! All seas!!!

How's that for a dumbed down version now?

ya..if Aokiji joined..he might as well be the captain instead of a member lol

hes surely still stronger than Luffy. Would be weird to have a crewmember who is stronger than the captain -.-

Quote (Simon11 @ Feb 14 2013 10:27pm)
he most likely will die, second gear shortens his life span if I remember, and although he doesn't go full second gear like he used to I think by the end of the manga (if it ever ends) all the life shortening shit will catch up with him (also the thriller bark bit where he absorbs ghosts or w/e and shortens his life). There's still like another 700 chapters to go if we assume oda is half way through

I thought that was just at first with gear second. Because his body wasnt used to it and he surely wasnt strong enough to make his body do that which is why his body took the punishment.

Now it seems like his body can handle it easy. Seeing how easily he went into gear second at shabondy when he 1hit KO'd the pacifista

This post was edited by spark89 on Feb 18 2013 06:03am
Gold: 3,480.85
Feb 18 2013 11:04pm
Quote (spark89 @ 18 Feb 2013 07:58)

hes surely still stronger than Luffy.  Would be weird to have a crewmember who is stronger than the captain -.-

I thought that was just at first with gear second.  Because his body wasnt used to it and he surely wasnt strong enough to make his body do that which is why his body took the punishment.

Now it seems like his body can handle it easy.  Seeing how easily he went into gear second at shabondy when he 1hit KO'd the pacifista

Idk, they both could be equal seeing as how ace matched him up 1v1 2 years prior to this time, and Luffy acquired meni meni haki powa.
Gold: 20.00
Feb 19 2013 12:47am
you have to conquer all 4 seas to become the king Not getting the OP! If you read it carefully, getting OP is a dream of many pirates but only few wants to be PK

Uhm, I'd say becoming pirate king is the dream of 99.9% of pirates.....if they don't say it, it is because it is taboo to declare that. (You make yourself a target)

Not sure why you would say otherwise.

Conquering the 4 seas is nice and all but the main motivation is not to simply conquer the 4 seas, but to sail all of the grandline/new world, making your way to each island and ultimately obtaining one piece.

As of right now, no one really knows why the One Piece hasn't been found yet. It could be a lack of motivation (Kaidou and his army, Big Mom and her assimilation of territories), or maybe these things are necessary in order to take One Piece....there is a lot to it than we know right now. It could be anything - a really strong person or thing defending one piece, an island that cannot be found by normal means, etc.....

i think luffy will DECIDE to die once he has found one piece.
i can't imagine luffy being alive once one piece has ended.
imo. if there's a Monkey D. Luffy, there's an adventure.

No. No no no no no. WHY WOULD YOU EVER THINK THIS!? What manga have you been reading all this time!?!?

Luffy is dense as fuck. He isn't going to decide deep shit like offing himself.

hes surely still stronger than Luffy. Would be weird to have a crewmember who is stronger than the captain -.-

Really? When is the last time someone defeated luffy then won in the rematch? (Aside from Crocodile)....

At the very LEAST they are probably equal now. If not, Luffy is stronger. Ao Kiji just lost to admiral Akainu. He ain't that hot (no pun intended)

This post was edited by Eep on Feb 19 2013 12:52am
Gold: 56,326.56
Feb 19 2013 12:49am
Mark my words: "One piece lies in each and everyone one of your hearts." - The last words of some dying main character.
Feb 19 2013 12:53am
Quote (Exx @ Feb 19 2013 01:49am)
Mark my words: "One piece lies in each and everyone one of your hearts." - The last words of some dying main character.

Like I said, there is just too much we don't know about One Piece right now.
Feb 19 2013 09:23am
Quote (Eep @ 19 Feb 2013 02:47)
Uhm, I'd say becoming pirate king is the dream of 99.9% of pirates.....if they don't say it, it is because it is taboo to declare that. (You make yourself a target)

Conquering the 4 seas is nice and all but the main motivation is not to simply conquer the 4 seas, but to sail all of the grandline/new world, making your way to each island and ultimately obtaining one piece.

As of right now, no one really knows why the One Piece hasn't been found yet. It could be a lack of motivation (Kaidou and his army, Big Mom and her assimilation of territories), or maybe these things are necessary in order to take One Piece....there is a lot to it than we know right now. It could be anything - a really strong person or thing defending one piece, an island that cannot be found by normal means, etc.....

No. No no no no no. WHY WOULD YOU EVER THINK THIS!? What manga have you been reading all this time!?!?

Really? When is the last time someone defeated luffy then won in the rematch? (Aside from Crocodile)....

At the very LEAST they are probably equal now. If not, Luffy is stronger. Ao Kiji just lost to admiral Akainu. He ain't that hot (no pun intended)

Well fuck.. Akainu just raped through the battle field until white beard shown him who the fuck was the man.

He's no pansy either lol.

This post was edited by Magistick on Feb 19 2013 09:24am
Gold: 22.21
Feb 19 2013 01:07pm
Quote (Eep @ Feb 19 2013 01:47am)

to save his crew??
i thought the purpose of the 2 years of training was to protect his friends as they moved on with their adventure
because they knew they'd be fighting stronger enemies in the new world.
he basically did the same thing with ace as well. he went into a death trap, face to face w/ 3 admirals and vice admirals.

This post was edited by lyzerggg on Feb 19 2013 01:09pm
Feb 19 2013 01:28pm
Quote (lyzerggg @ 19 Feb 2013 15:07)
to save his crew??
i thought the purpose of the 2 years of training was to protect his friends as they moved on with their adventure
he basically did the same thing with ace as well. he went into a death trap, face to face w/ 3 admirals and vice admirals.

I don't think they'll make a new enies lobby arc bro.
Feb 19 2013 08:28pm
Quote (lyzerggg @ Feb 19 2013 02:07pm)
to save his crew??

See that is different. CHOOSING to off himself VS dying to protect his crew are two VERY different things. Think a suicidal person and a cop who dies protecting a civilian or something. One requires the though "I AM GOING TO DIE", the other is just "I AM GOING TO DO WHATEVER I CAN TO PROTECT X"

Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1492493494495496753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll